Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The next Generation ❯ Saori's Story ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CP.3

"Man, that sucks!! I mean you half to stay with 2 creepy looking witches, and one totally not creepy looking, but with the attitude of a …… I'm not even go through with that sentence," commented Ryu.

"Well, actually, Saori's VERY nice. She's the nicest person I've ever met! Even before this happened!!" the Black Cat protested.

"Wha???? @.@ ?? What do you mean! But she's a @!?5#!!!!!!! Sorry, don't mean to be rude. BUT THEY'RE GOING TO CHEW ME UP AND SWALLOW ME!!! AND YOU SAY SHE'S "VERY NICE???!!!!" Ryu screamed.

"Oh no! She's not gonna eat you! SHE'S not a cannibal! She would never eat her own race!" Black cat yelled.

"…….????? *Confuzled*. So is she a witch or a human???" He asked.

"Oh, she's a human! I remember when they brought her here!" It said.

"They brought her here?"

"Yeah, BUT STOP INTTERUPTING!!!! THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR THE STORY!!! Anyways! Yokoshima found her wondering in the forest when she was about 7. And led her to the cave with some candy. Originally only to suck the life force out of her! So they tied her up just like you are, and prepared the recipe to take life force like what there going to try to do to you. BUT! Saori was different they couldn't take it, so they came to the conclusion that she was a witch too. I knew she was special, and had magic, but she certainly wasn't a witch. She had too much of a heart to be one, well, in the beginning. But those hags did a lot of work on her! I know she was mean to you, but she hasn't had contact with the outside world in 10 years! She also doesn't want to disobey the witches, because if she does, she knows what will happen to her. Saori and I are pals! So that's why she's not totally evil. That brings me to the point, I think you can help her!"

"Me? Help? HAH HAH!" Ryu laughed.

"I saw you running, you seem strong, and you have magic, don't you?"

"What?! How'd you know about that?"

"You smell like her," The cat said.

"OH THANKS! I SMELL LIKE A GIRL!"

"I mean you smell like her magic, it's swarming all over you "

"Well, my mom is the master of the clow cards, and my dad was a card captor too but he lost, heh, what a loser! If I said that to him he'd probably beat the hell out of me ^_^;. But he knows other good magic, which he taught me. He gave me his lasen board, and said he would give me his element cards when I turned 18. But I really want the clow cards! But she says I'm not mature enough to have them! But that's bull!!! Because she got them when she was 10! And her little pet kero says---"

"Okay kid, I don't really care about your personal life. Just get Saori out of here, you're the only one that can save her."

"Well, I can't do that until I'm untied, can I Harryball!" Ryu smiled.

"Don't call me that," the cat said while clawed at the rope. Just then Saori came walking up.

"There you are Harry boy!" She picked the cat up. "Almost time to eat" She looked at Ryu.

"Gulp. Wait a second! But you don't even eat people!" Ryu claimed.

"How'd----Oh, you must have had a chat with the cat. Well, forget it! I'm not going!" She walked off holding her cat.

"WHAT! YOU'D RATHER SPEND YOUR LIFE IN A DARK CAVE SERVING THOSE HAG WITCHES, AND NEVER KNOWING WHO YOUR PARENTS REALLY WERE!" She stopped in her tracks," THEN FINE, I WON'T HELP YOU! SINCE YOU'RE TOO STUCK UP AND BLIND TO SEE THE TRUTH!" Ryu yelled at her. She dropped the cat and kneeled down on the floor and began to cry. By then Ryu had shaken his way out and ran over to her. He kneeled down behind her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-----" He was cut off by her elbowing him hard in the stomach.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS! THEY'RE DEAD! THAT IS THE REASON I WAS WANDERING OUT BY MYSELF! I REMEMBER IT LIKE YESTERDAY!! THE DAY MY PARENTS WERE MURDERED!!! I WAS LITTLE AND SCARED, SO I RAN OFF INTO THE WOODS NOT KNOWING WHAT WOULD BECOME OF ME! AT FIRST THE WITCHES DIDN'T SEEM SO BAD, THEY GAVE ME CANDY, AND WERE VERY NICE TO ME! THEY GAVE ME FOOD AND SHELTER! I HAD NO WHERE TO GO!" Saori screamed with tears flooding down her cheeks.

"Then why are you crying?" Ryu asked.

"Because, you're right, this place is hell!"

"Then let me help, besides this will be a breeze compared to what my parents had to do! What do you think they've have been training me for! Saving a damsel in distress! Yep that's my job ^o~." He exclaimed.

"Umm…*sweat drops* okay," she said embarrassed for the both of them. Ryu took out his lasen board.

"Sources of light with ancient spin, send forth the magic power within, oracles of gold, wind, water, and electricity. Force know my plight! Release the light! Find the fastest way out of here!" A streak of light made a path through the cave.

"You know magic?! Does everyone have it?" She asked curious as they followed the light.

"No, just some, and the ones that don't have magic don't know it exists so don't say anything about it or use it in public."