Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The True Enchantment ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The True Enchantment

A CCS fic

By: nikki hiiragizawa <nikki_hiiragizawa@rurouni.com>

Genre: angst/romance/supernatural

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: Guess what? I received CCS for Christmas! Nah……it's still not mine….no need to rub it, okay.

Nikki: Another E/T fic, heheh. This is not a Christmas fic, although, it has a Christmas setting in it. Although there's too many CCS fics around, I hope you had time to read mine. Arigatou gozaimasu. Please read and review.

===================================

Prologue: The Enemy Awakens

Eriol suddenly stopped on his tracks. He looked around cautiously, sniffing the air.

"Eriol-kun, nani?" The new mistress of the Clow cards nervously asked.

Eriol turned in their direction and met their questioning glances with his worried one. "I think, a new power has awakened."

"Hooee?"

"What do you mean, Hiiragizawa?" Syaoran demanded, laying a reassuring hand on his girlfriend's hand.

Tomoyo could only stare at her three friends. When it comes to magic, she cannot offer any help. All she can do is wait and see what Eriol has got in store.

"I don't know really," Eriol admitted. He gave a small sigh. "Don't you feel its aura? It's a faint trace of power. I don't know if it will be harmful. We still have to wait."

The four resolved to wait for what will happen next. In a sudden, from out of nowhere, an ominous specter flew towards them.

"Hooee?! What's that?"

Syaoran pulled out his sword. "Put out your weapons, minna. Looks like there's gonna be a battle." The shadow swept pass them, narrowly missing Sakura by an inch.

Eriol led Tomoyo to a safe place. Upon making sure she's alright, he headed off to the battlefield. Tomoyo nervously held her camera. Surely, this enemy will be easily beaten, she thought. Sakura-chan and the others have never been beaten before. She whispered a small prayer for her friends, who were about to encounter the unknown enemy……

~*~

Somewhere out of reach, a trio was watching.

"Do you think, we could beat them?" one girl asked.

Another girl clenched her fists. "If we had to kill them all…."

"Now, now, don't be harsh," said the last of the trio. "We cannot defeat them until we have the girl," she said, her dark eyes evilly glancing to a certain longhaired girl who was nervously clutching a video recorder.