Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of Pleasure ❯ Chapter 3: Ran x Sonoko: Part 3: The Final Chapter ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

xxx-Two Weeks Later-Ran’s Bedroom-xxx

xxxxxx

Ran's hands gently caressed Sonoko's cheek as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Her tongue danced with Sonoko's, tasting the sweetness of her lips. As they broke the kiss, Ran gazed into Sonoko's eyes, full of desire and longing.

"You know, I've been wanting this for a very long time." Ran said softly. All she wanted was to make Sonoko feel good. Ran would get that chance that night.

Sonoko blushed at the confession but nodded, her heart racing with anticipation. She reached out and grabbed Ran's hips, pulling her close. Their bodies pressed tightly together, and she could feel the hardness of Ran's dick against her stomach.

Without further hesitation, Ran reached down and undid Sonoko's pants, pulling them down along with her panties. Her hand found its way to Sonoko's bare pussy, and she gently massaged it through the fabric of Sonoko's panties.

"Do you like that, Sonoko?" Ran said. She didn’t think anyone could get as wet as Sonoko had already gotten in the short time since she just touched her pussy. Ran loved the fact that she was the reason why.

"Mmm... yes, Ran." Sonoko moaned. Her eyes closed in pleasure and she trembled in Ran’s arms. Sonoko thought she might come right then and there.

Ran's fingers continued to tease Sonoko's sensitive folds, and soon she could feel the heat building up between her legs. She slipped her fingers underneath Sonoko's panties, feeling the slickness of her arousal.

"You're so wet, baby," Ran purred. Her voice was husky with desire. She pulled away from Sonoko for a moment, only to slip off her own pants and underwear. Her cock stood erect and throbbing, begging to be touched.

"You're beautiful, Ran." Sonoko whispered. Her eyes widened in surprise but soon filled with lust as she stared at Ran's dick. Sonoko reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, giving it a gentle stroke.

Ran gasped softly, her body shivering with pleasure at Sonoko's touch. She leaned in and captured Sonoko's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together, and they both groaned in ecstasy.

"I want you so bad, Ran." Sonoko murmured. She moved her hand down Ran's cock, gently stroking it up and down. She leaned in closer, her breath hot against Ran's skin.

"Then take me. I’m yours. I’m all yours." Ran pulled back slightly. Her eyes burned with desire for her girlfriend. She was ridiculously turned on.

Sonoko nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. She positioned herself over Ran's dick, guiding it to her wet entrance. With a slow, steady motion, she lowered herself onto Ran's cock.

A sharp gasp escaped her lips as she felt the thickness of Ran's dick stretching her pussy. It filled her completely, making her feel full and warm.

Ran wrapped her arms around Sonoko, holding her close as they began to move together. Their hips grinded against each other, creating a rhythm that was both sensual and primal.

"Fuck, Ran... it feels so good." Sonoko moaned. Her body arched towards Ran's. She never wanted or needed anything more than Rant at that moment.

Ran kissed her passionately, her hands roaming over Sonoko's body. She pinched her nipples, causing Sonoko to cry out in pleasure. Their lovemaking became more intense, their movements faster and more urgent. Ran's cock throbbed inside Sonoko, filling her with each thrust.

"I'm close, baby. I'm gonna fucking cum." Ran panted. She breathed sharply. Sonoko’s cunt felt so fucking amazing wrapped around her dick. Ran couldn’t get enough of it.

"Me too... I want to feel your cum inside me." Sonoko nodded. She felt her own orgasm building up inside her. Sonoko knew she wasn’t going to last much longer.

With one final push, Ran let out a loud groan as he released his seed deep inside Sonoko. Her cock twitched as it emptied itself, filling her pussy with her hot cum.

Sonoko screamed out in ecstasy, her body shuddering as she came as well. Her pussy clenched around Ran's dick, milking every last drop of his cum.

As their orgasms subsided, they collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. Ran's arms were wrapped tightly around Sonoko, holding her close.

"That was amazing, Ran. I've never felt anything like that before." Sonoko said. She pressed her cheek against Ran's chest.

"Neither have I. I love you, Sonoko." Ran smiled, stroking Sonoko's hair. She didn’t want anyone else the way she wanted Sonoko. Sonoko was the only person for Ran.

"I love you too, Ran." Sonoko looked up at Ran. Her eyes full with love. Sonoko loved Ran more than anything.

They lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter. As the night wore on, they drifted off to sleep, their bodies entwined and their hearts beating as one.

xxxxxx

xxx-The Next Morning-xxx

xxxxxx

The next morning, Ran woke up to find Sonoko still asleep beside her. She smiled to herself, remembering their amazing night together. Slowly, she got out of bed, careful not to wake Sonoko. She walked over to the bathroom, her naked body swaying gently. As she stood in front of the mirror, she admired her reflection. She still couldn't believe that she had finally lost her virginity to Sonoko.

A small smile played on her lips as she thought about their future together. Despite the challenges they might face, she knew that they could overcome anything as long as they had each other.

Ran turned on the shower and stepped inside, letting the warm water cascade over her body. As she soaped herself up, she couldn't help but feel grateful for everything that had led her to this moment. When she emerged from the shower, she dried herself off and got dressed. She walked back into the bedroom, where Sonoko was still sleeping peacefully.

"Good morning, Sonoko." Ran whispered. Gently, she woke her up with a kiss on the lips. Ran would never get enough of kissing her.

"Morning, Ran. Did you have a good night?" Sonoko said. She opened her eyes, a sleepy smile spreading across her face. Waking up to Ran staring at her like that was something she could get used to.

"The best night of my life, actually. Because it was with you.” Ran replied. Her heart swelled with happiness. Sonoko made her so happy, she had no idea why they hadn’t started dating sooner than they did.

"Me too, baby. Me too." Sonoko said. She reached out and took Ran's hand in hers. Sonoko then pulled her in for a kiss that set both her heart and nerves ablaze with love.

Neither girl wanted anyone else besides each other. Ran did plan on asking Sonoko to marry her someday. And with that, they began their new life together, filled with love, passion, and endless possibilities.