Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Bliss ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mars + Heaven

I: Bliss

He makes her feel whole. He wasn't exactly the type to be outwardly affectionate. They don't hold hands in public. Still, he has ways to show her that he loves her.

It starts with a kiss tonight. She lets him kiss her. He's usually the one who takes the lead. She's not as innocent as she used to be. They both have been through so much. He came out no different. She's a little bit more hardened about the world. Still, she hasn't lost her spirit.

He pulled away from her. He doesn't need to talk to show her how he feels. She looked into his eyes. He took her chin into his hand. When did she look so wanton? He leaned in and kissed her again. With every touch, he tells her that she is beautiful. Her heart flutters in her chest. She slowly lies down on their bed. She only has on a small pink robe and panties. He huddles on top of her. His mouth connected to her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned. His hand pulled loose her robe. The cloth falls open.

Still, he doesn't say a word. He only has on pants and boxers. She stares up at him. She's waiting for him to make the first move. A small prayer of nonsense fills her head. Is she smiling? She doesn't notice as he unzips his pants. His hands reached into her robe. She trembles at first. But she puts on a brave face. Still, he takes a pause. He doesn't go through with this without her permission. He waits for her to respond. She swallows for a breath.

“I'm okay,” she said.

“You sure?” he asked. She nodded. He kissed her on the forehead as he slid off his trousers. Their clothes were scattered everywhere. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he pounded into her. She closed her eyes and moaned. She's gotten used to doing this. His mouth moved down to her neck. He kept his focus on her. Her body still isn't fully used to this pleasure. Still, she wants to learn more about it. It's good that she learns quickly.

His hands and his mouth explore her body. Searching for spots of sensitivity. She moans in response. So far, it's been vanilla. That's all he thinks she can handle. But still, he wants to take it further. He has a few ideas. For now, this was going to have to do.

“I love you,” she said at one point. He kissed her in response. Her cheeks turned bright pink. Her eyes were glazed over with a playful desire. His mouth moved down the breasts.

He reached his climax after ten minutes. He looked into her eyes. She looked like she had already melted in his embrace. He pushed her bangs from her forehead.

“I love you too,” he whispered. Her face felt hot. They shared one more kiss before going back to sleep.