Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Time ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

II: Time

She isn't Julia. She isn't Faye either. She isn't even human. She's her own being. That's what he likes about her. Or what he has come to like about her. She slept by him peacefully. Her bangs covered her face. He gently pushed them to the side. He took a moment to look at her. He wasn't overly sentimental but he still cared, nevertheless. This was going to be one of those slow nights. Time really meant nothing in space. Hell, even on a planet it meant nothing. Time was an illusion.

Right now was peek. No one to distract them. Not like they had to go anywhere anyway. He looked down when she started to wake up.

“Oh, did I wake you?” he asked. She shook her head. She only rested her head on his chest and said nothing. He patted her on the head. She might go back to sleep. He himself hadn't gone to sleep yet. There wasn't really a reason. It was just one of those nights.

He had his hand on her lower back. He's had his hands all over her tonight. He never tries anything to violate her. Still, he has to wonder…

But she isn't ready yet. She hasn't said that she was. He didn't push it. It had to come naturally for it to work. Pushing it wouldn't work. He's got to learn her body to know the trigger. He can manage it. After all, time doesn't really exist in space.

Her eyes appeared to glow in the dark. The glow reminded him of a cat. She could barely keep her eyes open. Aw, she was going to go back to sleep. He might be doing the same as well. He leaned and kissed her on the forehead. He silently wished her a good night. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, it will begin again. He knows that she won't mind. She helps him to the best of her ability. Almost like the perfect wife. Wife? Why was he thinking about that? He pushed that thought out of his head and went to sleep. He was going to see her there in dreams too anyway.