Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Goddess ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

III: Goddess:

She's starting to act more like a human. She isn't as na�ve anymore. Well, not as na�ve.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She kisses him back. She lays back down on their bed. He's going to take the lead again. Honestly, he doesn't mind. Still, he has to wonder. And wonder he does.

She's lost some innocence. But it's not enough. He might have to give her a little nudge. But how was he going to pull it off? They look at each other for a moment. She doesn't speak up. It was would too easy to be the first one. A little nudge wouldn't hurt, right? Just one little push.

“What do you want tonight?”

“What?”

“What do you want tonight?”

She thinks about this for a moment. The words tumbled around in her brain. She begins to speak. But then she closes her mouth and smiles. She shook her head. He should've expected that. Still, he wasn't going to get up. She just needed that little nudge. Just one little nudge…

He kisses her on the neck. She moaned. Her eyes fluttered closed. There was her sweet taste again. His mouth trailed down to her breasts. His tongue touched her nipple. Small whimpers escaped from her lips. That sensitive, huh? His mouth latched onto her nipple. What exactly does she taste like? He was stuck between a strawberry and cotton candy. Lately, he was leaning towards the strawberry. His hand moved down to her abdomen. His fingers inched further down. One brush against her lower lips and he had her.

She let out a loud gasp. He moved up and kissed her to keep her quiet. His fingers played with her wet entry. Tonight, he was going to try something. This would be a loophole. Still vanilla, but different. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and his fingers into her pussy. She didn't get time to react. Her body shakes and trembles. He moves his fingers from there.

One finger. Two fingers. She holds on so tightly. Her nails dug into his arms. This is foreign to her but she is starting to like it. She shouldn't feel like this. But she does. And she isn't complaining. She started to buck against him but he holds her still. He doesn't want to introduce pain into their trysts just yet. He's got to ease her in. But he's got to introduce her to spicier things.

He moves back down to her neck. There was that strawberry taste again. Meanwhile, she shivers as he pushes his fingers in deeper. He's searching. Looking for the more sensitive spots. She's starting to move her hips against him. This time, he doesn't try to keep her still. This response was all that he needed. He pressed down hard on her neck. Hard enough to leave a mark. She let up a loud gasp. He glanced up at her for only a second. They were going to have to work on that too, weren't they? For now, this was going to do.

It doesn't take her long to push her to her breaking point.

“I… I can't hold it!” she cried. That's his cue. Three fingers now. He could go as far as to add in his pinky and thumb for this. But that's going to be for tomorrow night. Yes, he was going to do this again tomorrow night. He just needs to reach that sweet spot of hers. It doesn't take her long to cum hard either. Her body goes limp as she drifts off to sleep. He is amazed that it is all that it takes. He licks his fingers as she goes to sleep under him.

She still has some innocence left. But that is slowly dying away.