Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Strawberry ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

IV: Strawberry

He's going to pin down the taste of her. He picks out strawberries. That makes sense to him. Sometimes it is cotton candy. But strawberry was the winner.

She lays underneath him, naked and waiting for him. She still won't speak up. Once again, he has to be the one in control. The temptation to nudge him was right in front of him. It's just right there.

First is a kiss on the lips. She kisses back again. That's as much as she will do. It's too innocent. Still, this will have to do for now. But not really. He's got his own plans. It starts with his tongue being pushed into her mouth.

One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers. Cigarettes and strawberries. Such as odd mix. It shouldn't work but it does. Neither one is complaining. They have more focus on other things. Just like right now. He's searching again. Looking for that special spot. Not exactly the G-spot yet. He wants to taste her too. He has before. He wants to do it again.

Four fingers. He starts to lick on her neck. She trembles and takes a heavy breath. There's still that hickey on her neck from last night. It's much lighter now. Pretty soon, it will heal again. He can never get them to stay for long. Only for like a day. Rather disappointing, really. But that's not on his mind.

He braces himself to put in his thumb. His mouth is on her breasts again. His tongue plays with her nipple. She keeps getting wetter with each thrust. He's taking his time with this. There are other ways to pleasure a partner without using the penis. She's learning that quickly. He breaks off the kiss.

“Are you all right?” he asked. She nodded.

“Use your words,” he said in a low voice.

“Yes,” she said. He kisses her again. He drew back his hand enough to push his thumb against his hand. He pushed his hand back in. She moaned so loud. He quickly kissed her to keep her quiet. He shoved his tongue into her mouth. That strawberry taste washed over his mouth again. This time, it came into focus.

She definitely tasted like strawberries. His free hand gropes her breasts. Her hips start moving back and forth faster. His tongue nearly goes down her throat. He had to pull back when she nearly choked. She drew in a deep breath through her nose. His hand curled into a fist. He sped up with his pounding into her pussy. Her moaning filled his mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Already, he knows that she is so close. It doesn't take him long to find the G-spot. It wasn't really intentional. It was just a one-in-a-million shot. Well, close to it at least.

Her hips bounced back and forth on the bed before she came. She settled back into place as they broke off the kiss. He slowly drew back his hand and licked it clean. There it was. There was the strawberry taste. She lay there staring up at him. Sweat coated her skin. He pushed his bangs out of her eyes.

“Good enough for you?” he asked. She stares at him as she tried to speak. Words failed her as she gave up. He shrugs as he lowers his hand.

“I take that as a yes,” he said. She can barely keep her eyes open as her lips curve into a little smile. He watches as she goes to sleep.

He's going to have that taste again.