Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Soft ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXVI: Soft:

She never goes rough. He isn't expecting that from her. She is on top of him now. She has to make the next move. He reached forward and slid down her panties. The fabric had been wet for some time. She doesn't mind. No questions were asked. She just felt and went with it.

She started off slow at first. It felt alien to her. She is usually the one on her back. Still, she goes on. He looked her in the eye.

“Go on,” he said. That's all it takes. She starts bouncing on his cock. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. She threw back her head and moaned. He moaned as well. He grabbed onto her body. He's probably going to leave some bruising. But it doesn't matter.

“I love you!” she said. He took hold of her hand and kissed it. She shivered at the sensation. She started to pick up the pace. He grabbed onto her hips in response.

This felt so different. She began to slowly put it altogether. Still, she wasn't going to be rough with it. He started to thrust his hips upward to her movements. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back. He buried his hand in her hair.

She started to reach her limit. He wondered who was going to come first. She seemed like she would, but it would be better if they both came at once. He broke off the kiss.

“Come with me,” he said.

“What?” she asked.

“Are you getting close?” he asked. Her cheeks looked so flushed now. She closed her eyes.

“I… I can't hold it!” she shouted. His grip tightened on her hips.

“Let it go,” he said. “I'll come with you.” She reached her limit harder than she pictured. He came as well. She collapsed beside him, panting. He put his arm around her. She looked up at him with her cheeks still red.

“How was that? Did I do good?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said. “Yes, you did.” She smiled as she closed her eyes.

“That makes me so happy to hear that,” she said. She went right to sleep. He gently patted her on the side.

“Heh,” he said to himself. They were going to do this again later. Might as well let her rest for now. He lit up a cigarette and took another smoke. Sleep will take him soon. He already knew it was coming. For now, he was just going to enjoy the moment.