Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Bath Time ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXVIII: Bath Time:

Now it was time for a bath.

“Care to take a bath with me?” he asked. Her cheeks turned red.

“Oh…” she said. He held out his hand. She took it without a thought.

This planet had a nice bathhouse. The owner said that she found the place by accident just like those before her.

“Will it cost anything?” he asked.

“No, it's included,” the old woman said.

“Seriously?” he asked. She nodded. Nice.

He led the way. She held his hand as they walked down the narrow path behind the house. They were dressed in robes they found in the closet. The towels were found in the bathroom. Her footsteps were so light in the endless summer. He had to look over his shoulder at one point. Good, she was still there.

“Let me know if you want to slow down,” he said.

“Okay,” she said.

They made it up to the bathhouse. He pushed open the door. Steam hit them in the face. He went inside first. She followed behind. The door closed behind them. They took off their robes. Everything was set down on the bench across the room.

“You go first,” he said. She bowed her head. She washes herself. He looks away. She's used this by now. It doesn't take her long to wash.

“Do you want me to wash your back?” he asked. She looked up at him.

“Uh-huh,” she said. He walked up to her with the back brush and began washing her back. She began softly whimpering.

“You like that, huh?” he asked. She closed her eyes and nodded.

“Heh,” he said. He continued washing her back. When he was done, it was his turn to wash himself.

“Can I wash your back?” she asked.

“Sure,” he said. She walked over and washed his back. He let out low moans. She smiled as she washed his back. Once they were cleaned up, the couple got into the bathtub. They've been in the shower together, but nothing compared to being in a bath. For now, they were relaxing. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“Yeah,” he said. They didn't know how long they were going to be staying here. Again, that didn't matter. They were just going along with things. He gently ran his hand down her side. He's never had sex in the bath before. He might have but it had been so long. His hand slipped into her lap.

“Mmm,” she said. His hand inched toward her entry. Her body tensed up. He smirked to himself. How far was he going to take this? Only one way to find out.

He slipped one finger inside. He didn't try to do it quickly. His finger went inside inch by inch. She arched her back upward. He chuckled to himself.

“You like that, huh?” he whispered. He started blowing and kissing on her ear. She squealed as she shivered. He laughed again.

“Well, okay,” he said. “Let's see how far this going to go tonight.” He slipped another finger into her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned.

“That's it,” he whispered. “Just enjoy it.” He slowly slipped in a third finger. Yes. This was going to be an interesting bath. He leaned down and kissed her again. She was more than happy to kiss him back.