Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Returning Home ( Chapter 50 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

L: Returning Home:

They are going home today.

“Ready?” he asked. She rested her head on his arm.

“Yes,” she said. The house was packed up and cleaned. There was nothing out of place. They were now in his ship. He started up the engine and fell off. He already dropped off the key at her house. After that, there was nothing left to do. The ship lifted into the air and flew away.

They don't know what to expect when they get home. Maybe the others will be glad to see them. Maybe the others will be mad. He wasn't thinking about that right now. He just wants to go to bed. No sex this time. Just actual sleeping. She doesn't mind it either.

Her tiny body cuddled up on her shoulder. She seems to understand how he feels. She might want to sleep next to him. They have no idea what's been going on back at home. They can't wait to hear it. But first, they are going to take a bath, eat, and go to sleep. The break was good but it's time to go home. She accepts this now.

Right now, she's already gone to sleep. He glanced over at her with a little smile on his face. She looked like a little doll on his shoulder. They would be home in twelve hours. Maybe the others would be asleep by the time they got back. He doubted it but it would be worth a shot.

It was just good to be home.