Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ One More Night ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLIX: One More Night:

They leave in the morning. They were going to make the most of tonight. She lay on her back on the futon again. She was already naked and waiting for him. He huddled over her with a little smirk on his face.

“What do you want tonight?” he asked.

“Take me,” she said, breathlessly. Please… Take me! I love you so much! I want you!” He put his finger to her lips.

“That's enough,” he said. He kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. He's lost count of how many times they have done this. Tonight was going to matter. They had to make the most of it. They already packed up what little they brought with them. The others weren't going to like this. The couple left without saying a word.

His mouth came down to her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned. This was their version of Heaven. It was going to be with them no matter where they went. It didn't have to be here. It could be on the ship they called home. Her thoughts were interrupted by him slipping his fingers between her legs. He glanced up at her. He was going to take his time with this.

Her pussy was getting wet from his touch. She glanced down at him once.

“I love you,” she said.

“Yeah,” he said. He moved down to her breasts. He stuck out his tongue and licked out her nipple. He will need a break from her taste. But not tonight. They still had a few hours left. They were going to need a break from each other for a while.

He moved his head between her legs. He stuck out his tongue and let it join his fingers. She moaned as she fondled her breasts. Her mind was far away in bliss.

He could see where this was going. He found himself caught up in the moment of the last night in this house. He was going to miss this house. He was going to miss their solitude. But that was how reality was. He felt the same way she did but he could see the reality of things. It took him many times to get her to see things his way.

“I'm going to miss this place,” she said at lunch.

“I know,” he said. “Me too.”

She started moving her hips back and forth. He tried to keep up with her movements. He looked up at her.

“Easy, easy,” he said. She moaned with her face so red. He smirked for a second before he moved his hand and face from her pussy. His stiff cock took its place. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. They shared another kiss. They didn't think about having to leave together. They didn't think about going back to reality. They didn't think about having to struggle with reality. They didn't think about losing their privacy again. They didn't think about work and the others asking questions. All they cared about was the moment they were wrapped up in.

“I love you so much!” she yelled. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips again. He came before she did. He had hoped that they would come together. They shared one more kiss before he pulled out. The room became quiet again as they lay there in a sea of summer night heat and sweat. He laid his head on her chest.

“I love you,” she whispered as she drew her eyes closed.

“Heh, I love you too,” he said back in the darkness. They would be heading out in the morning.