Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Slow Dawn ( Chapter 48 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XLVIII: Slow Dawn:

The sun is up now. He leaned down and kissed her. There was her taste again. No matter how many times he's had it before, he can't get enough. She's more than happy to give. They only had two more days left.

“Try not to think about it,” he said. He gave her another kiss. She rolled over onto her back. He took his position on top of her. He pushed her hair out of her eyes.

“What do you want tonight?” he asked.

“You,” she said. He kissed her again. Not on her lips, however. He moved down to her neck. It wasn't a kiss, in fact. He nibbled on her neck. She moaned again. He wouldn't let her touch him. He pushed back her hands. She looked up at him. He had nothing in his eyes as she shook his head.

“No?” she asked. He put his finger to her lips. Her cheeks turned red as she stared up at him.

“No,” he repeated. Her heart pounded against her chest. An idea popped up in his head.

“Wait here,” he said. He kissed her on the forehead and climbed off. She tried to sit up and look.

“No!” he said. “Lay back down.” She laid down again.

“Stay like that,” he said. She didn't speak. Her heart started racing again as she heard him digging around for something. He walked back over to her. This time, he had a thin black sash in his hand. He kept his eyes on her.

“Lift your wrists above your head,” he said. She complied without a word. He knelt down and tied her wrists together.

“Much better,” he whispered. He kissed her on the lips. Now, he could do what he wanted with her. What should he do first?

She's helpless against him. His fingers brushed against her cheek. He wanted to go further with this but decided not to. This would do for now.

“You alright,” he said. She opened her mouth. He put his finger to her lips.

“Don't talk,” he said. She nodded once.

“Very good,” he said. He moved down to her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned.

“Yes,” he said to himself. His hand slipped between her thighs. His fingertips caressed her entry. Her moan is all it takes for him to go forward. First, one finger goes inside. The second one followed behind. His mouth latched onto her neck. More kissing, nibbling, and some biting followed. He worked his fingers with his teeth and tongue. She closed her eyes and got lost in the pleasure. He couldn't help but smile to himself.

Would it be bad to push things further? He moved his mouth to her breasts. Her breathing grew heavier. The bindings made it more… more… more intense. She's not used to it. She can't make up her mind about it. But yet…

He pushed her thighs apart wider for his head to go. He stuck out his tongue and took a lick. Her moans went well with her sweet juices leaking out. Leaking like a fresh spring on his tongue. It didn't take long for him to lick faster.

“Oh yes!” she screamed. “More! More!” How could he say no? He isn't going to let her come. Not this way at least. He's got other plans. Right now, he's more focused on the taste. She wished that she could hold onto something.

Two more days left. They were going to make the most of it. He drew back his tongue. She pouted as she whimpered.

“W-W-Why did you stop?” she asked. He put his finger to her lips.

“Shhh. Shhh,” he said. His cock was already hard and hungry for action.

“How badly do you want this?” he asked. He nibbled on her neck and shoulder. She took in a deep breath.

“Please…” she said.

“Please what?” he asked against her skin.

“Please… Don't tease me like this!” she screamed. He chuckled to himself.

“Heh,” was all he said. He slid his cock into her wet pussy. It didn't take him long to start pounding into her. Her delightful screaming drowned out the room. The bindings made it that much more intense for her.

They had two more days left. They were going to make the most of it too.