Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dreams ❯ Here is Now ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Cowboy Bebop (manga/anime) I am only a fan trying to write a worthwhile story.
 
Session 7: Here Is Now
 
“Can I ask you something that has been in my mind for a long time?”
 
“What is it?”
 
“What is this between us?”
 
“Whatever you want it to be.”
 
“No, please…explain this to me. Am I just someone you can toss aside after you're done?”
 
“What are you trying to say?”
 
“Are you still in love with Spike?”
 
“I…don't know.”
 
It had been a week since that conversation took place between Wolfe and Faye in the back of the Bebop as they flew past Mars in route for Earth. It was uncomfortable for the two of them to express their feelings about each other as openly as Wolfe did that morning. Faye was left confused and troubled by the idea that maybe, Wolfe wanted something more than the occasional longing kiss, more than that occasional burst of passion where Faye always pulled out in retreat, and more than she could honestly give. Then again, it made her happy in a way; she never thought that he'd care enough about her to have such feelings. Wolfe was a mystery wrapped in layers of cool personality, sweet grins, dark unrelenting fury, cold disinterest, and a vulnerability that he showed from time to time. He wasn't Spike but out of all the men she had come across since the last time she saw her puffy haired lover, Wolfe was the closest thing to it. Even so, she didn't want him to be like Spike, his personality was his own and she loved him for it.
 
With this looming over her mind she spent a lot of her time with Jet in his small room where he treated his banzai tree. The large rigid man sat calmly in his chair using his powerful hands to gently treat the gentle plant he enjoyed caretaking. It was a soothing to watch something grow under his care, even if he did occasionally butcher the poor thing. It was his remedy for the constant conflict he's been through for his life…a piece of what heaven could be for him. Therefore, He wasn't paying attention to anything she had been saying it was once again concerning her and Wolfe. She'd been blabbering on about him for the entire week since he spoke to her about his feelings for her slightly. Her words were filled with anxiety and hope mixed with despair and loneliness. It was Faye's female drama getting into the bliss of Jet's gardening.
 
“I don't know what I'm going to do.” Faye admitted for the seventh time in the past ten minutes; her words were jumbled and mixed into a pot of thoughts she was having trouble expressing. Her voice was faint and exhausted from the stress she was putting on herself. “You haven't said a thing to me…”
 
Jet paused then took in a long deep sigh to think of what to say, “Spike is dead. He's gone but you've brought along another trouble maker who could have the same fate as our old friend. I don't know Wolfe enough to have a good idea of what is inside of that man. I can tell that he's been through a lot; maybe he lost something or someone important to him. However, that said, I don't trust him.” With that, Jet turned his attention back to his banzai tree to work on it with care. He'd said what he could about Wolfe, nothing more nothing less.
 
“You rarely trust anyone.” She replied coldly in dissatisfaction with what Jet told her.
 
“With good reason too.”
 
Meanwhile, Wolfe stood in one of the large open where a mini gym had been set up. A lot of the gear was old and was probably used by both Spike and Jet. He found this fairly amusing to be using the same equipment as a man he was told to hate. With that passing through his mind, he positioned his body into a basic fighting stance before lashing out two strikes with his fist. He'd repeat this process a few times more before going into a series of complex kick and punch combinations. His voice never broke the sound of his fist and feet breaking the wind to make the hissing noise that followed his fast strikes. His mind was focused on letting out all its stresses in the pain his body would endure during his stretch of training. It was time to let it all go for now, Huxley, Faye, Mars, Canton, the faces of the men he killed…it was gone for the moment.
 
Faye eventually found herself in the room with him. As she walked in, he was finishing his hundredth pull up on a station that was set up not too far from where she was; his back was to her so he didn't see when she entered. He was shirtless…a sight she hadn't seen since that one night they decided to mess around…and his muscles showed with more detail from the effect of the light and sweat. Faye closed her eyes and shook her as thoughts swam into her mind about that night and the other times she had fantasized about him. When she opened them again, he was watching with a grin on his face.
 
“Hi.” Wolfe said with welcome.
 
“Hey.” She replied normally.
 
“Something happen?”
 
“No…”
 
“Ah, well…I'm just trying to keep in shape here; you wanted to know what I was up to, right?” He began getting into position to begin doing pushups as he said that. Wolfe knew that she was either going to confront him with an answer or shy away like she had done all week long.
 
“What do you want from me?” She asked faintly.
 
“I asked first.” He said as he easily dipped and raised his body.
 
“I know but if you want your answer I'd probably be able to give it to you better if you told me what you wanted?” She made her way to a chair in the room and sat down afterward. Her eyes constantly moved away from his body to look around the bland room but she couldn't help but stray back onto him.
 
“Faye, I've been with only a few other women in my life. None of them have had the grip on my mind as you have had.” He paused to look at her halfway through a pushup and said, “I need to know if its right for me to feel this way about you, if you don't feel the same way then it's just a waste of my time and energy.”
 
“But what are you feeling…how am I suppose to know?” She asked knowing that the question was both stupid yet appropriate. She knew what he meant; at least she thought she did.
 
Wolfe sat up on his knees to watch her for a good moment in order to read her as best he could without having to look too deeply into her words. He was getting ready to answer her question as honestly as he could and it would take some thought for him to get everything right. As he stood, he picked up the towel he had by him and began drying himself then he walked over to a table to put on the white sleeveless t-shirt he laid there. After that he sighed, folded his arms across his chest, and admitted with pure sincerity, “I think…I know that I'm beginning to like you a hell of a lot more than this whole friend thing we've been trying to pull off. A person like me doesn't…ugh…I don't like having many friends, so I take that title with a grain of salt. I like the idea of friends coming and going, that way I don't have to deal with them for such a long time. With women, its slightly different…I don't have many female friends, I only have two now and you are one of them…but I don't want you to just be my friend.” He sighed then groaned a little bit thinking that came out a bit awkwardly, “Look I think I'm falling in love with you…that's bad seeing that you may love someone else. I don't like being emotionally attached to anyone, period and if you don't have that same attachment to me then tell me now, for my sake please tell me. Are you in love with Spike Spiegel?”
 
Faye laughed lightly at everything he had just admitted to her, not because it was funny…it wasn't…but because for the first time, someone openly admitted that they may love her. Never did any of her past lovers say such a thing, not Whitney nor Spike. No one from her past showed her this kind of love but it was still unbelievable. It seemed too good to be true and she still didn't know enough about Wolfe to be certain that she could even trust him. She'd always take Jet's intuition on a person before her own after all of her other encounters.
 
“Damnit, is this a joke to you Faye!” Wolfe blurted in frustration at her laughter and ensuing silence.
 
“No!” She quickly replied. “No…it's not.”
 
“Please, tell me.” Wolfe begged in a slightly eager tone, his eyes never left her though she had trouble staying with his gaze.
 
“He's dead. I saw him die and I know that he's gone so there isn't a good reason I have to be stuck on him.” She admitted.
 
“But do you love him?”
 
“Yes…” She replied quickly looking at Wolfe—he looked as if someone had ripped his heart out and sold it to the devil—but continued on to say. “I love him as much as a woman can love an old dead friend. That's it though; I'm not his woman…”
 
Relief could be easily seen in Wolfe's face from the answer she gave him but it faded when she said, “Can Jet and I trust you like we did Spike? Can we trust that you won't try to kill us?”
 
Wolfe walked toward her and knelled in front of her. They both gazed into each other eyes Wolfe's filled with conviction and Faye's filled with doubt that wanted to be proven otherwise. “Look, the last bounty with Gordon…I sent some files about Spike and the syndicate to Huxley. I needed to tell him about the state they were in just in case something happened there.” Wolfe placed his hand on her shoulder and urged, “I'll give up that old life of mine to be a part of The Bebop crew.”
 
It wasn't long before they were in Faye's bed where Wolfe ripped off Faye's wet clothes with intense passion; this path began when Faye entered in the shower with Wolfe after telling him that he stunk. There they wanted to finally finish off what they did when they first met; Faye gripped onto Wolfe's penis and began to stroke it with fervor. Wolfe was of course overcome with the pleasurable feeling she was giving him and in response he let out a delighted moan. He then lifted her up onto his hips, with her then straddling him, and kissed her before going along her neck. She rested her arms on his shoulders with her fingers running along his back and spine gently then suddenly she let out a long moan as he bit her neck. That moan was immediately followed by another one from her as he slipped inside of her slowly with a few quick thrust following to press deeper inside of her. The mix of pain and pleasure caused Faye to bite down on her lip as Wolfe increased his pace. As he did that though, he lost his footing and slipped down out of the shower with Faye in his lap.
 
“Klutz…” Faye joked looking at him as he lay on the floor watching her.
 
Now, while in the bed, Faye was on top of him rolling and pressing her hips down against his quickly. Wolfe was sitting up against the headboard with one of his hands holding onto her waist as the other one rested on her thigh. When she came back down again, he held her there with his hand then leaned in to kiss her. With her lips lingering against his she moaned from the feeling of his hand traveling up her thigh to her nub where he fumbled with it idly. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back taking in long breaths that gave soft moans when she exhaled.
 
“Faye, look at me?”
 
Lazily she opened her eyes to look at Wolfe, who watched her with determination.
 
“Do you I mean more to you than Spike?”
Her eyes shut again as he increased the pace of his stroking before slowing saying, “Faye?”
 
“Yes.” She answered gaspingly.
 
“Good.” He rewarded her with faster strokes that made her erupt with a loud moan from her pleasurable orgasm. She shook in his hands as he laid her back against the bed with her legs high on his waist; he was on top now.
 
Before he began his next phase, he had to get a taste of the boobs he was only able to stare at for the last few weeks. Hungrily, he bit down onto one of them before sucking away the pain. Faye clinched onto him to cope with the initial discomfort that quickly turned into a warm tingling sensation. He then looked up at her from her chest and grinned while raising himself up to great her neck with gentle kisses. Now, his hips began pumping into her at a steady fast pace and in a low growling tone he asked her, “You know who I want, but who do you want Faye?”
 
Through her breaths she managed to softly say, “You.”
 
His thrust became overwhelming animalistic from the excitement her got from hearing her reply to him so quickly but that wasn't enough. He wanted her say with more conviction and he wanted it now since he could feel her melt over him from yet another orgasm. Through his sighs and her loud moans he demanded, “Come on Faye…I'm not convinced. Who do you want?”
 
“You!” she cooed loudly before blurting out, “I want you Wolfe!” Her announcement came just in time as well; he held his thrust against her as he came with his hands digging into the bed sheets. His eyes were clenched closed as he released his satisfied moan out which gave Faye a large satisfied grin on her face. As his eyes opened again and looked upon his prize dreamingly, he was surprised to feel her hands gently cup his face. She then leaned up toward him and traced her lips against his before confirming in a soothing whisper, “I want you, Jonas Wolfe.”
 
* * * *
Meanwhile Adriano was already in space with his small crew of three other men and his wife and were enroute to meet The Bebop on earth. He held his cell phone in his hand that had been ringing Wolfe's number for the past two hours. He finally hung it up and sank in his chair which sat at the helm of his crew. “You think he could have really fallen for that girl?” He asked Raquel who leaned leisurely on his chair looking down at him as he stared up at her.
 
“I hope not…she fucking owes me money.”
 
Adriano looked away from her and out onto the image of Earth that was on the digital screen in front of them. “I wonder if she even knows, poor girl.”
 
* * * *
 
The Bebop was almost at Earth now but Faye and Wolfe still laid in bed with one another. She laid close to him on her side to gaze at the man she had just and the body she was too busy to really focus in on. Her fingers carefully traced his pectoral muscles and circled around his nipple before she pinched him there causing him to wake up out of slumber disruptively. He groaned as he turned his head to look at her and the soft smile she had on her face. She was beautiful when she was smiling and happy but he had to finish this off right if he wanted complete assurance or closure.
 
“Spike isn't dead.”
 
 
Session 8: Along on the Watchtower: “I don't know what to do…I think I'm caught between two men. I know I am. I can't face him not like this.”
 
 
A/N: Ehm, there's a lot of white down there isn't it?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I don't care.”