Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Radical Edward, Radical Friend ❯ My Partner ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3:

"My Partner…"

(Cut to: Ein running the streets as legs pass by. Cut to: Spike wit his feet up on the table in the lounge area, sitting in th yellow couch with a cigarette in his mouth. Jet then says…)

Jet: Spike… are you listening? (Spike leans his head back down with a sour expression on his face.) Alright… so these guys (points to screen where there are a picture of the 2 men who nabbed Ed and Eduardo) … are the guys we are looking for. They are headed by a boy named Eduardo "Rad" Ical'e. Sounds kinda familiar to someone else we know don't it? But anyway, this kid is the brains, and these oafs are the brawn. He's a very talented hacker and code cracker. They've been able to hack into I.S.S.P databanks, have spied upon Intergalactic Summit meetings, and have hacked into a load of other bullshit. (looks at Spike. Spike's eyes are closed with the cigarette dangling from his bottom lip. He then wakes up and opens his left eye and says…)

Spike: Done??? Alright then how `bout we find these guys or something Jet? Oh wait, or would to talk to yourself a little more? (Jet is visually mad, but he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.)

Jet: (huffs and shakes his head) My partner… (he then signals to come with him) Alright hot shot, let's go.

(Spike stand up, picks up his jacket up puts it on. We see Jet walking up the stairs and t the door and just before he opens it, he hears Ein barking outside the door. He opens the door…)

Jet: Hey there lil' buddy. What's up? How'd you get out here? (Ein begins to bark and runs inside. He runs down the steps and is at the monitor and begins to bark.)

Spike: What the… Hey Jet, get down here! (walks over to Ein.) You know something bout these guys Ein? (Ein closes eyes and nods) Hey Ein, go find Ed. (Ein begins to bark again) Ed? By the way Jet where is Ed?

Jet: Don't know, haven't seen her all day. (Spike looks at Ein. Ein is now rubbing his nose on the screen. Jet interrupts…) You know, Ed- (Ein begins to bark again and rub his nose on the screen, bark, rub, bark, rub)

Spike: Ein, you know where these guys are? (Ein nods.) Take us to him! C'mon Jet, the mutt knows where they're at.

DISCLAIMER - Forgot this bad boy in the beginning. Anyway, in no way shape or form do I own any rights to Cowboy Bebop. Alright, that was easy enough…

- SpikesKarma882