Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ My College Romantic Comedy Was Wrong, As I Expected ❯ My College SNAFU: 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Four

 

The summer was approaching. This meant that women were wearing less, and work was busier with all the drinks flying out of the cooler I needed to restock at Lawsons. At this point I was reasonably quick. Our Roommate Kyouya had managed to have serious conversations with Aki and Nana about their careers and I think he might be dating them. I couldn’t talk, since I was dating two women. Haruno got some tickets from her family to an all-women’s music revue, high society thing, which required semi-formal clothing with Saki’s help. We went on a Saturday evening and they wore Vegas outfits and some dressed as men and Haruno gripped my hand to keep from laughing during their single gendered performances. I just gritted my teeth at the heavy handed theatrics.

“It’s a hundred years old. It’s the first official all woman theatre troop allowed in Japan. Its high art,” I read the program brochure aloud.

“This does not change the fact that it is bad,” hushed Haruno, laughing hard as we walked through the town, stretching our legs, slowly climbing the long hill. I could see the college as a dot on top of the bluff, kilometers away.

“Did your parents go to stuff like this?” I asked her. Her semi-formal dress was far less revealing than she preferred. Green off the shoulder number with frills which failed to hide her bust and a line which accentuated her swinging hips. Saki had helped with that fitting.

“Not our district, so thankfully no. Though they probably sat through some of it when it came to Chiba. These groups travel. This is the central training school for the whole nation.”

“So there’s some good news, then,” I admitted drily. Haruno just laughed louder.

“Must we walk all the way back to your place?” Haruno complained, admitting in that simple statement that fashion shoes are bad for walking.

“We could go to your place so you could change out of that frock and into your more typical summer loungewear.” Her place was closer, since she wasn’t a student and didn’t get a student dorm.

“Ah, talking your way into a lady’s boudoir, Hachiman. That is favorably aggressive of you. We shall see, won’t we?” she teased. Haruno wasn’t quite as aggressive with the teasing, but she made sure to just be here, around, available, noticed. It was working. Saki did likewise probably for the same reason. It was sort of like being haunted, only by interested women.

Some times later I was carry Haruno on my back while she dangled her sandals from a hand as we sang Haunted As The Minutes Drag as a round in alternating scales, as Love And Rockets song, new wave again.

“I always liked So Alive better,” I admitted, “but I am not quite sure I can relate to it properly.”

“When we finally get it on, and are resting after, then you’ll understand.”

“So it’s a sex song?” I asked her.

“Of course. What did you think rock and roll means? It was always about sex. It was popular after World War Two, which was a very different experience for the Americans and Europeans than for us. We all rebuilt, but the Americans were just relieved their cities weren’t destroyed, and the Europeans were paying them for loans, so their economy was booming from the payments and the demand for goods. This was a huge prosperity bubble and until it way paid off, rock and roll and replacing the population was important. When the payments ended and the bubble burst you got Punk Rock, which rejected the optimism of Rock and Roll, and New Wave, which embraced nihilism because of the economy crash,” she explained. “I read some articles about it. The library here at Okami is quite good.”

She started humming the song, knowing it, and then the lyrics. We went back and forth, trading off like a duet as I carried her on my back, breasts pressing against me sensually. She hummed the organ parts of the song and I sang the doot-doos.

“Don’t know what color your eyes are baby, but your hair is long and brown, your legs are strong and they’re so-so long and you don’t come from this town,” I growled out.

“I’m a Alive, so so  so alive,” we chanted together, eventually reaching her place. It was a big modern condo. She had me stop by her mailbox.

“Did you know the singer from Love and Rockets was childhood friends with Peter Murphy and they were in Bauhaus together?” I mentioned.

“That figures. I get the idea that England is a lot smaller than it looks on TV, even if Top Gear is hilarious.”

“Top what?” I asked her.

“Oh? You don’t watch Englands greatest export?”

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Comedy show about cars,” she explained.

“And you watch it?” I asked her.

“I can drive,” she said, as if that explained everything. “Chiba has several of the national driving schools headquarters and tracks there. Didn’t you hear about them when you were growing up?”

“Eh, never paid much attention.”

“I was obligated to attend to show what a Man of The People father was. I also got to learn and got my license when I was eighteen.” We entered her furnished business apartment. It was a nice place, though it didn’t reflect the sort of details I expect if she’d decorated it herself.

“So Hachiman. I had a talk with Saki,” she said, purring. She removed pearls and a series of bits of likewise jewelry, resting it in a box as I watched her.

“And we’ve agreed that we’re too pent up like this. I know you aren’t ready to choose one of us, so we decided you need more direct experience with all we can offer and in so doing, prevent us going insane with need. This means, Hachiman,” she said, dropping her dress and standing in front of me in nearly invisible underthings, approaching catlike and hungry. “That I want you now. And that I’m giving you permission to do this with Saki afterwards. In fact I want you to do this with Saki afterwards, in the next few days, so you can compare. She’s just as crazy with need as I am.”

And my clothes we removed and we kissed and many important things happened after that which I’m really not comfortable writing about, but I finally understood the full meaning of So Alive. So there was that.

++++++++

Saki noticed. She sniffed me and humphed. I’d showered there but I still felt Haruno on me, her mark, her true scent lingering.

“You know what this means, right?” she insisted. She took my arm, leading me back inside my dorm and to the bathroom, thankfully empty. We stripped down together and washed each other carefully. She was stunning and long so very beautiful as water sluiced down over her rounded curves and lean muscle. We got into the bath together and stared.

“So, your first was with her. How did it feel?” she asked me, worried but interested in my reaction.

“Like a typhoon. Made of flesh and kisses and heat.” She blushed at this description.

“And when will you be ready for me?” she asked.

“I’m a young man. How about tomorrow?” I suggested.

“I want your best. Day after?” she offered. I considered. No work that day.

“Okay. Come here. I doubt your place is where you want this to happen.”

“No. My dorm is pretty much what I’m trying to avoid. So here, yes,” she agreed.

“Okay,” I agreed.

My mellow mood, and Saki emerging from the bath with me gave my roommates a reason for quiet contemplation. Nana headed for the bath after her shift, wrinkling her nose as she opened the door, then looking confused.

“Why does it smell like Haruno?” she murmured, regarding Saki carefully.

“Wait a couple days,” Saki idly commented. I blushed.

Saki and I slept beside each other that night.

The following day I did a shift at Lawsons, and then spent several hours on my memoir/novel. I’d gotten pretty far with editing it using what I’d learned in script writing classes and advice from the teacher, an old and grumpy guy who knew it all, including the problems with publishers and the tricks and arbitrary deadlines they impose through editorial staff. Get into this business in the wrong way and you’re just product maker, not making art. Most novelists don’t want to just make money. They want the respect of making art. I worked and slept and felt like the last of the lethargy from sleeping… no making love, to Haruno had worn off and I was antsy again and a bit aggressive.

All animals are born with genetics which leave them missing a critical sex hormone, which makes them crave it, seek out the source of this missing component and they can’t rest until they have it. They absorb it through the skin. This is why animals mate and reproduce. Humans are great apes, so we are also animals. Some prefer to live alone like bears, and others in groups with all those costs and some benefits. I used to hate the stupid cliques of Soubu, but I noticed in college it was much more free-form. There were brief associations. There were lovers, lots of lovers, and the lovers seemed to have replaced the groups from high school entirely. It was a big difference about college, and I think I may be onto something here. Youth is a Lie, and sex is probably why.

Saki kept turning up from the shadows and corners, watching me. I would stare back, but neither of us approached. I went to classes. So did she. At the end of the day we joined hands and descended off the mountain, a magnificent view of the ocean below, and entered my dorm.

“Would you like me to bathe?” she asked me. She smelled of perfume, sweat, nerves.

“No. I am going to take you as you are,” I decided.

The rest of the afternoon a sock hung from my doorknob to warn the others away. A lot of pent up feelings were tested together, the windows wide, letting in a breeze that surged around. We didn’t pay any mind to the noise we made together. And it went on for quite some hours. After, much later, we soaked in the tub, resting sore muscles and regaining strength and composure. Saki rested against my front, head back for kisses. Her long hair was tied up out of the water and she was barely conscious, a being of reaction, of lovely flesh, of endless yearning. Every stroke would set tremors through her.

“That was what I needed. I’m going to need this again in a few days. Maybe a week.”

“The spirit is willing, but my flesh is exhausted right now.”

“Dinner and then sleep,” she recommended.

After a while we dressed in loose clothing and winced into the dining room, where I cooked us a meal to share. The others were sort of wide-eyed and silent. It was Aki who spoke first.

“I mean, wow. I mean, I bet my parents were probably like that once. I think I remember when they made my littlest sister and kept up the whole household for days, but… wow,” she waved a hand and muttered in her kansai accent.

“Its three years of pent up feelings,” answered Saki, wincing as she shifted in her chair.

“Umm… does this mean Haruno lost?” asked Kyouya, evidently curious about the state of my Love Triangle. Nanako also looked interested.

“Not exactly. Haruno was first,” I admitted. Nana nodded, finally understanding the smell from a few days earlier.

“Oooh. Right. So what happens now?” she asked. Aki wondered too but was still dazed over the prior hours of noise.

“We have moved our relationship forward to stop going crazy,” said Saki. I put a plate of stir fry and noodles and some barley tea in front of her. I sat down and we started to eat, ravenous.

“I am still absorbing these feelings. I have been told not to compare women in front of each other so I won’t be doing that.” Saki patted my hand idly for learning my lesson, then went back to eating.

After dinner cleanup Saki and I went to my bedroom and changed the bedding before settling in to sleep. The bloodstain was proof I was her only. I was touched, honestly. We drifted off, entwined and I am both relieved from a terrible tension and confused by the nature of women.