Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Lemons ❯ Mending His Heart ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouja no Senshi Lemons: Mending His Heart

He still remembered that fateful cruise. He thought he had found love within Countess Angela. Heck, they went first base before they were forced to stop for a meal with their comrades.

However, when he had kissed Delta, then Angela, he didn't have the heart to tell her the truth: his heart didn't belong to Angela, but to Delta, a clone of Nemesis, no less.

Argit only sighed, starting to undress for the night. After all, he did have a living quarters all to himself anyway for the time being.

He then looked at the window outside, noticing a full moon out, sighing. Another lonely and frustrating night was going to be in the way, he thought.

At that moment, Argit heard knocking, speaking, "Robert, I'm not in the mood for lady gaining tips tonight. I'm frustrated about what happened as it is!"

Then, the door opened up as Argit reached for the button of his jeans. As he turned, he gasped, looking confused.

"Delta?" he spoke.

The hybrid looked as he saw Delta, with her hair now in curls with only a lace gown on herself.

"My god!" he spoke, "What the heck have you done to your hair?"

"Truth is...the other clones and I got tired of looking like the originals, though Black Mamba doesn't count since she's reptilian and had her hair cut short while Beta only went for the pigtail look."

"I see...what are you doing here?" he spoke, turning away, not just because his pants were having a bulge, but he didn't feel like being seen.

"I came to see if you were okay," she explained, "Angela meant so much to you and..."

However, Argit hushed her as he spoke seriously, "Actually, the truth was...after we kissed the first time together and then after I kissed Angela...it meant nothing."

She looked a bit surprised at what he said.

"I know I thought she was the one for me, but the truth was in front of me all this time...you were."

She looked really surprised at what he said. He had what was in front of him all this time.

"You see..." he continued, looking seriously, "Ever since we first...well, somewhat met, it was more like being captured by you guys, I always had that little crush on you."

He was then glomped by her before Delta smiled, "I'm just glad you made it out okay, Argit. I almost lost you."

He pet the female cat with a slight grin. She was cute when she hugged him like this.

The girl looked lovingly toward Argit, giving her slight cat-like smile as she twitched her cat tail. He did look cute being topless.

Argit finally spoke, "I just couldn't believe that what I thought whom I was searching for was actually close all this time."

"Small workd, huh?" she grinned.

She noticed him looking a bit down before telling him, "I believe your heart needs some mending. Hope you don't mind."

He only shook his head with a small smile before lying down with Delta. Both of them smiled before kissing one another on the lips. And at that time, it was better than the kiss he had from Angela.

Anxiously, the hybrid swiftly removed her gown, looking at her now beautiful nude body. She may be a clone of Nemesis, but he couldn't help but feel that he wanted this version of Nemesis.

Delta grinned, feeling his fingers digging inside her, making her gasp and moan loudly. The moaning girl continued to gasp and groan as she felt Argit's tongue licking and suckling on her breasts.

Delta couldn't have enjoyed it more, groaning loudly before the hybrid stopped near where her cunt, wet and horny, was. Argit grinned, letting his tongue seep into the cunt.

The cat clone gasped, moaning loudly with Argit suckling and clenching to her butt cheeks.

"Argit, yes!" she moaned. "Oooohhh, god!"

The girl continued to be pleased by Argit, licking and sucking on her insides. The half breed of a rat and porcupine felt Delta's paw touching his hair/quills carefully, with a grin on her face.

"Oh, I...I...I'm gonna..." she tried to finish, but she couldn't due to the pleasure she was given.

Then, the cum came out as Argit was sprayed by some of it. He could only grin with a sastified look, looking at Delta, the girl clone he loved.

To his notice, he was pushed down to the bed, feeling her fingers rub the bulge inside his blue jeans, making gasp and groan. He was horny and needed the sex badly as she did.

Argit only smiled as he saw Delta unbuttoning the top and unzipping the pants down. She then pulled out his burning member, with the tip burning red along with his ballsac.

"Aren't we horny tonight?" she grinned.

"You like that, don't you, bitch?" he said in a smooth-like tone.

Delta rubbed his cock, hardening it more as Argit gasped and groaned, feeling intense while his pants were pulled down and finally removed, leaving him as nude as she.

The cat tongue touched and licked the hardened member before she began to suck it. Argit groaned, feeling her continously sucking more and more.

"Oh god, Delta!" he spoke, holding her head where it was.

She grinned, continuing to suck more and more, with Argit clutching onto the bed covers, his rat tail twitching and his muscles tightening.

"Delta, this is what I like!" he shouted, "I love it!"

Cum came out of his cock, spraying onto Delta. The she-cat clone grinned, feeling it inside her mouth, on her face, on her breasts and on her fingers. Argit ran his finger on his own cum, letting Delta lick some of it off his fingers.

"Yes, that's a good girl." he grinned.

He turned her around, pinning her on the bed before opening her legs, shoving his hardened cock inside her. Delta gasped and moaned as the hybrid began thrusting slowly. He grunted as she moaned.

Delta felt his cock going in and out, gasping and moaning with each thrust he was doing. She felt like she was bouncing wildly as Argit continued thrusting, not holding anything back.

Suddenly, the girl felt her hyman breaking, screaming before gasping lively.

"God, I never felt so alive with you!" she shouted and screamed with joy.

He looked a little concerned about her pain, but he was all right as long as she enjoyed it. Argit thrusted deeper and deeper into her, with Delta groaning and screaming, with hints of her meowing like the cat she was.

The two could feel more joy before one last thrust enabled him to release his seed into her, with Delta screaming and feeling the cum and seed going into her.

The two gasped and grinned, looking deeply at one another's eyes before the clone and hybrid kissed.

"Your heart's mended just right now." the nude cat spoke, touching his heart with a soft smile.

Argit knew she was right...she did knew how to mend his former broken heart.

Both lovers embraced each other, giving out one last deep kiss before finally falling asleep, together in arms, knowing now they were lovers thick and thin.

End