Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ A Cyborg's Tale ❯ A controller& creator ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Liver Pool, England . . .
December 8, 1941 . . .
The United States has just declared war upon Japan . . .
Getting ready for war . . .

. . . . 10:13 AM Saturday morning . . .

A man, about the age of 29, was tying his boots, a gun laying next to him on his cot. A grave look on his face, hands trembling as they tied the knots, telling himself over and over that he'd live through this battle, and he wouldn't get hurt, that he wasn't nervous, it was just the calm before the storm . . .

Ah, who was he trying to kid? He WAS nervous, and scared for his life, he'd just settled down in the rural area, but then, just two years ago, the Nazis wouldn't leave Poland, his home country, and he had to escape back to his great grandfather's home. Right after that, it was immediate war on Germany, and England needed all the help she could get. And that was the reason why he was there, getting ready for battle. . .

Rushing out of his tent to get into a jeep with his group, looking at them all, they looked more nervous than him, and he couldn't stand the fact that he was probably older than them. . . .

The cars engines started up, and they were off, off to total destruction. His stomach turned, remembering past memories, of more pleasant ones. Back in time, when he was a little boy, with both his parents in Poland . . .

As they neared their destination, enemy eyes lurked from the shadows, watching, waiting for his moment to attack. As the clock ticked, the seconds passed, each minute was being wasted, watching them go further and further into his trap. Licking his lips nervously, he pulled out a single button remote, with one trembling finger, he pressed the button . . .

Tightening his grip on the seat, he stared at the ground, trying to relax himself on the ride. Closing his eyes, he started to doze off, only to jolt awake at the sound of yells, and a low whistling noise. Looking up, he saw, a large black bomb free falling from the sky. Not even a second thought, without a blink, he jumped out of the car, just as the bomb hit the ground and detonated. He could feel the warm hot sensation cover his body, as he was blasted away, but what no one saw, was a portal opening up behind him, swallowing him up. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Across the ocean, on an unmarked island . . .

The man slowly opened his eyes, shielding them from the sun, spitting out a little sand that had some made its way into his mouth, sitting up slowly, his head throbbed and swam a little, his body felt like lead, and was shaking, "V-Vhat happened heer?"
A voice came into reply when he least expected it, and was startled out of his wits, "I saved you from a disaster, that could have ended your life, which hadn't been used up to it's full potential . . . "

Spinning around, er the best he could turn around in a fast motion, looking at a man, wearing all black, and skull mask, bending down on one knee, making the sign of the cross, muttering quickly in Polish. The man in the mask, chuckled lightly, and shook his head, "I am not the messenger of Death, I am the messenger of Life!"

"If you are ze messenger of Life, zen vhy do you vear such clothes used for mournin'?"

"I do because, I need to keep my identity a secret . . . Come with me, I'll take you to a place where you'll never have to pick up another gun, go into another war, watch another fight . . . I can give you a land where there is peace all around, no one gets upset, or angry, it as if, all emotion has been taken away, the mind of a human, no more, but of something greater!-"

"Vhat is zis greater somezing? Nozing can be greater zan being a human!"

"Oh, but there is my good man . . . There is. . . Now, will you come with me? Or must I give you more reasons?"

"I vill come vith you, under vone condition . . . "

" . . . And that is?"

" I am allowed to come back once ze var is over, and live in my home . . ."

"You may, now come dear friend, let us talk of your soon to be future . . ."

The portal reopened up, the man got up, and walked into it, chatting happily with the man in the mask, having no idea what was waiting for him on the other side, completely trusting his. . . 'New' friend . . .

_______________________________________________________________< br>
A countryside farm in France . . .
January 11, 1941 . . .
Quiet life now. . . .
Life couldn't be any sweeter . . . Could it?

. . . . .3:13 Sunday afternoon . . .

A young woman, around the age of 26 or 27, was laying on her back, under a tree, looking up at the sky, playing her flute. A soft breeze blew, and her ash blonde hair lifted a bit, landing on the right side of her peaceful face, covering the beauty. Her foot bounced to the beat, keeping count, the sweet melody drifted over the land, like a lullaby, bringing everything to relaxation . . .

Slowly opening her eyes that had closed themselves at the last note, she was now looking up to a man, and you guessed it, in all black, and a skeleton head mask. Frowning lightly, she sat up, running her thin, frail fingers through her hair, looking back at him, a little upset, "Why are you back again? I thought you left for good. . . ."

"Ah, my sweet Adeline!"

"Do not call me by which thy father 'as named me! I 'ave forsaken that retched name which thou 'as called me by!" She snapped at him, completely upset now, her amber eyes even showed the distress. . .

" . . . Because your father sold you to a man, who only uses you? . . ."

"Exactly, now if you will excuse me. . . ." She glared at him, getting up off the grass, but before she could move anywhere, his hand grabbed her wrist, "Let go of me you wretched man!"

"No, you are coming with me, I've let you think about it, and you refused, now, I'm taking you by force . . ."

"No! You wouldn't! You claimed to be a gentleman! No true gentleman would do such a wretched thing!" She pulled against him, hoping to slip out of his grasp.

Dragging her over to a white portal, that of which had just opened up, he yanked out a white cloth. Swinging the woman around, he held it to her mouth and nose, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head, slowly falling to the ground. He caught her, hoisting her over his shoulder, he stepped into the portal, closing with a small *zap* . . .

That was supposedly the last time the past would see The Black Ghost, going back to his future, where everything would have then, been changed, fitting more to his liking. . .

____________________________________
SD:*Hopeful that this chapter was long enough*Need I say more?
0072:*Mouth sewed shut* Mmmph, fum!!!
SD: What? Oh, sorry, I forgot I had closed your mouth up, you would have gone to 002 about me slicing your stomach open with gold in the RP . . . He would have mutilated me! XP

AN: Anywho, well, now that these three are done, I can actually get the other chapters down, and now I don't have to do all this explaining in the later ones! MUWAHAHAHAHA!! Ok, well, need to go, even though people call me Sleep Deprived, I have to sleep SOME time on school nights . . .