Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ A Cyborg's Tale ❯ The New Recruits ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SD: *Sharpening axe, quietly, humming softly*
0072: You'll have to excuse her, she's going through a hard time right now, one of the rpg members is going through a hard time, and she's worried sick . . Not to mention we're all really doomed in the game . . .*Pout, taking a bite out of a chocolate mint lollipop*
Tika: *Blink, blink* . . . . Erm, Sonia, mind introducing me?
0072: Huh?Oh yea, everybody, this is Tika . . . She'll be taking control, I have to go calm down the other's before we get flooded out. . .
Tika: Okie dokie than! SD's sorry for the typo errors in the other chapter, she had it run through SpellCheck, saved it, and it didn't change. She didn't find out until she read it at school. . . Ok, well, *Ahem* I can't really do this all by myself, so . . *Reaches into closet, drags out 004, whose eating ice cream at the moment, and 007, whose in the middle of tying his shoe.* They'll be helping me!
004: *Blinks, takes a bite out of the ice cream.*. . .
007: ^.^U;;;;;;;;;;;, Erm, what'd we do to deserve this m'lady?
Tika: A break from gore and violence . . .
004: I'm in!*Drops ice cream, dusts self off, and gets ready to do the disclaimer*
Disclaimer: SD would like you all to know, she doesn't own Cyborg 009, if she did . . . It would most likely suddenly be rated R for the graphic violence . . .Be HAPPY she doesn't own it! ANd if anybody has a problem for how twisted, mangled we all get, go talk to her negotiator.*Points to Roger Smith in the back, flirting with Tika*
007: Mk . . . Since Tika's busy, I geuss I'll just get on with the R&R . . .
R&R: If thee ever would notice, that when a story gets reveiws, nice or bad ones, it progresses . . . With no reveiws, it freezes, then and there. The author, or Diety as we like to put it, feeds off reveiws. So naturally, when a person is done writing, they will ask for you to read and reveiw. Now, as soon as this chapter is finished, SD will be moving to the gore, action and romance parts, and it'll end up being a lot better than the first two chapters. We all ask you kindly, to please R&R, and the first few that do, will get hollow chocolate axes, filled with your choice of strawberry, rasberry, cherry, anything at all you would like actually.
Tika: Well, there will be more, of this near the end of this chapter, SD has to start it now. . . .Hope you enjoy!
004: Oh yes, ONE last thing!
"Text"=Us, people talking
'Text'= Us, other's thinking
{Text}=001's talking
004: Danke, now you can read!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ 10:45 AM
Antartica

A cold icy wind blew over the barren land as the final assassin robot fell to the ground exploding. 009 straightened up, picking up the discarded blaster, and placing it back into its holster. He heard a sigh escape behind him, turning his head slightly, seeing 003 approach him, rubbing her temples, he stepped to the side quickly, letting her pass. Glancing at the sight before him, watching 002 help 004 up out of a ditch he had fallen into when firing a missile at one of the robots, he stiffled a yawn. 006 was comming up out of the hole he created, 007 transforming back into his normal self from the shape of a Belgian tiger, 005 was holding 001 and 008, keeping them steady on the unstable ground. 002 crossed his arms, comming up beside 009, looking down at a black robot arm.
"I'm getting to old for this daily routine of assassins . . ." The red hispid American snapped, "What's the point of it anyways? Does Black Ghost want us to stay in shape or what? Everytime he sends a pack of those after us, they turn out to be weaker, and weaker each time! It's like a hell ridden exercise!!"
"He has a point there . . ." 004 mumbled, looking at his right hand, "It is kinda pointless to keep destroying the enemy, when they tend to become feeble . . ."
003 looked down the cliff, at the vast open grounds of the ice desert, deciding to change the subject right then, "The Dolphin should be arriving any moment now . . ."
"Good! I've been meaning to try out a new recipe for lunch . . . You do think The Dolphin will arrive before noon right 003?" 006 perked up a little, until after his slight pause.
"Yes it will . . ." She resumed her longing gaze down at the ground, 009 came up next to her, looking at the distant ice covered floor, taking her hand, he gave a small squeeze, trying to give any support that she might have needed then. . . .
002 sat down on the edge of the cliff, swinging his legs, bored half to death, the others remained silent, staring to the skies, though 001 went back to sleep. After a few more moments of silence, the Dolphin appeared out from behind some clouds, and landed quitly behind them . . .

5:00 PM
The Dolphin
Over the Atlantic Ocean

009 was walking down the corridor, hands in his pockets, a towel around his neck, rather relaxed. His eyes were closed, already knowing the way, a soft smile on his lips, he came to a stop outside of the control room, the door was open, and somebody was inside. With a slight ahem, he poked his head in, looking around the room, "Hello?"
"Oh! Joe, I'm sorry, did I disturb you?" 003 looked up from her spot near the radar.
"Erm, no, I was just on my way to dinner . . . What are you doing in here?" He aproached her, blinking a few times.
"I thought I heard something . . .Under the water, like sirens . . . But nothing came up . . ." Her eyes moved back to the small round screen.
"Maybe it's below radar . . ." He sat down at one of controls, watching her softly.
"You have a point there . . . " She gave a slight smile and nod, before opening her mouth to speak, when the alarms went off.
"What's happening??" 009 cried as the ship began to dive forward.
"Explosions, below the ocean-" She hit the floor with a light thud, as the Dolphin began to tip forward vertical, she began to slide forward, but was stopped short by 009's arm, "-Thank you!"
He gave a slight nod, just as the rest of the rebel cyborgs entered, with a little difficulty. 002 and 008 took their places at the controls, trying to pull the Dolphin out of the dive.
"What the hell happened 003?" 002 looked back at her, gritting his teeth, as soon was the Dolphin was level with the sea.
"Something below the ocean exploded." She got off the ground and aproached the window, looking out at the body of blue water.
"It could be another base . . ." 008 spoke up then, as 002 took over flying for the time, bringingthe ship down to the surface. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belo w the Atlantic Ocean

Four people ran through the corridors of a slowly incinerating base. They all were wearing the same uniform, black tunics, pants, with gold buttons, scarves and silver boots, but with some alter's. The tallest of them, standing at 7'2, had a pair of goggles on, well built, and was busy pushing the wall over, to make an exit into the ocean.
"Tanek!Keep those robots at bay!" He growled darkly, watching the black robots regroup, inching closer.
"It'll be my pleasure . . . " The heavily accented man replied, eyes glowing, the metallic bracelet's started to rotate on his lower arms, as a quick flash went through out the army, slowly they began to melt.
By then, the taller man had made a nice big hole on the wall, and water was quickly rushing in. He grabbed two of his silent comrades, and held onto them, as the other one, wrapped his arms around his neck, holding on for dear life, as the gentle giant pushed off into the gushing water. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Dolphin

"We've been spotted!" 007 cried as the torpedoes hit the sides of the Dolphin, 'We'll never make it!!"
"Oh yes the hell we will!" 002 thrusted the levers back, taking the ship back up, "I'm not gonna let a few toothpicks get in our way!"
At the moment the Dolphin was vertical, once again, everybody, who was standing, fell to the back, 005 bracing them all. 003's eyes opened slowly, as she looked to her left, gasping softly, "Dr Gilmore . . . There are . . "
"There are what?" He looked at her, adjusting himself, with some trouble.
"I can see . . . Four people, swimmign away from the base . . . " She spoke very softly, "They're wearing the same uniform as us, but different, do you think they could be renegade's as well?"
{No doubt about it they are, they were the ones who set all those bombs off in the base.} His voice echoed through out the room as it seemed.
"Oh so NOW he decides to join us!!!" The redheaded american spat, pulling the Dolphin into a sharp dive.
"002! Will you stop your roller coaster!" yelped 006 as he clung to 005, looking a rather nice pale shade of sea foam.
{002, take her to the bottom of that ravine, our new members will be joiningus shortly . . }
He grumbled to himself darkly, looking back at the group, but obeyed the neonate, and took the Dolphin to the bottom of a ravine, not to far off. He flipped a switch, and ship's power slowly died, leaving them in darkness. He leaned back, closing his eyes, "How long will this take? We're sitting ducks out here . . ."
"002, have some patience will you?" 004 calmly got up and headed towards him, watching a school of fish float by out the window.
"You know patience isn't a virtue in my book . . . "
"You could try . . ."
"Over my dead half human body . . ." He stood up sharply, and headed for the door, arms crossed over his chest, nose up in the air, giving him that stuck up look.
004 sighed, shaking his head as the power turned on by itself, the engines softly purring under the moving water. By then, everybody had gotten back up, straightening themselves up, and headed for the lower decks. He watched them all leave, before following them, thinking to himself . . .

The Lower Decks

Tanek stood up, coughing out the salty water that had somehow worked it's way into his lungs. He got up slowly and shakily, taking in the clean oxygen, cursing Black Ghost for taking away some of the abilities to his more advanced cyborgs. Those abilities included breathing under water, speed, strength and blasters. Brushing his bright orange hair out of his bright baby blue eyes. Looking around warily, "Vhere are ve?"
"You're on The Dolphin . . ." Dr. Gilmore said quietly stepping from the hall the first to arrive of the group, "I'm Dr. Isaac Gilmore."
He held out his hand, smiling softly, Tanek took his hand, shaking it gently, "My name is Tanek Bennet . . . Or Cyborg Soldier 0065-Code name Rogue Controller."
"It's a pleasure to meet you 0065 . . . The other cyborgs should be ariving now . . . "
Over the time they were waiting, the tall man stood, pulling the two smaller figures up from the floor, both of them females. Dr. Gilmore watched them patiently, still curious to know who they were and what their powers were, but trusted 001 that it wasn't a trap. No sooner could they hear steps of several people walking, and low hushed voices, that of the 00-cyborgs. 003 came from the hall, in her arms was 001, behind her, was 004 and 009. Behind them was 005 and 002. 008, 006 and 007 filed out from behind them, and stood next to Dr. Gilmore, waiting quietly.
Tanek watched them come out, and backed up a little, standing just outside of the shadow, that was sheilding his other teamates from the eyes of the others. Clearing his throat, he bowed to them slightly, flashing his white teeth, "Goodevening dear friends, I am Tanek Bennet, Cyborg Soldier 0065, ve have come to you for assistance. Ve are soory zough, for any intrusion, but allow me to introduce you to my comrades . . ."
The other male cyborg, the one known as the tall man, stepped foward into the light, his bright yellow eyes glowing strangely. He pulled the orange lensed goggles off his face, resting them at his hair line. A few of the grayish brown strands of hair flipped over the goggles, landing right infront of his eyes. He looked to be around 30-years-old, and just about as tall as 005, maybe even taller.
"Zis is Gavril Kortbavk, or Cyborg Soldier 0066, his code name is Ze Fazer of ze Sands of Time. Ze lady next to him . . ." A gaunt girl came up next to Gavril from the shadows, "Is Cyborg 0067, her real name is Cecile De Sand, code name: Nightmare Creator."
She nodded slightly, her long ebony hair falling infront of her inhumanly colored light pink eyes. Shadows were casted beneath her eyes from how her head was positioned, and gave her a more menacing look, even the few dark brown freckles beneath her eyes lost their innocent look. She looked to be around 24~28-years-old. Last but not least, came the last girl, she was only still in her teens, but had the look about her, that she was well beyond her physical age. With long dark red, mahogon,y curly hair, and bright glowing plum eyes, she looked regal with her pale white flesh, and dark crimson lips. Like a porcelain doll untouched by human hands.
"Zis, is Eileen Kruger, Cyborg 0064 . . . We don't know her code name, because ve don't know vat her power is." He was looking at her, then back to the rest of the cyborgs.
"It's all nice to meet you." 003 smiled and nodded, 001 on the other hand, was more interested in only one person . . .
002 turned his head up again, watching them coldly, 004 was looking at 0064, her name. . . It sounded so familiar to him, but where had he heard it?
"Now that we know who you are, and you most likely know who we are, I believe you said you came here for aid. What did you need help with?"
"I'm glad you asked Dr. Gilmore . . ." Tanek grinned again, putting his hands in his pockets . . .
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
SD: Sorry if this was short . . . I was kinda, all on sugah lows . . . Ok, I am makin a promise to you know, so the next chapter might take foreva to do. I will have my trade mark gore in . . . So, yea . . okiedokieday!
AN: Erm, nothin much to, I've got to start working on the other chapter, whcih I am looking forward to, and . . Yea . . . R&R peeps pweaze!!