Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ A Cyborg's Tale ❯ Radiation Can Work In Strange Ways ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tika: Ok now! Well . . . We really have no idea why this story is continuing. . . I mean, SD would have stopped it a LOONG time ago . . . But. . . .*Shrugs* It's still going! This'll be short and sweet, until we get some reveiws in, will there be longer AN's notes and such. 004 . . .
004: *Clears throat* Halten Sie an, lassen Sie mich mein Papier finden. . Ok! Gefunden ihm!*Holds out paper*
Tika: O.oU;;;;; You know I don't understand German . .I'm only fluent in Dutch . . .
004:. . . Ich kann auf Holländer sprechen, wenn Sie mich zu wünschen. . .
Tika: Nr. . Ik ben fijn kunt u blijven in het Duits spreken. . .
007: . . . . . . . *Cough* . . . .
004: Sorry . . .*Ahem*
Disclaimer: Is there a point of keep putting this on here . . I'm going to start doing the R&R with 007. . . .We all know she doesn't own Cyborg 009, only her cyborgs(To many to list, but we'll email them to you!), they all have been © stamped . . . By their godmother . . .And . . . That's all I've got . . .007?
RR&OS: Ok, SD will give the first few people, I mean, like if it's one, she'll give them an interent hug or kiss, your pick. . . OR you're own biobomb to unleash upon the people you hate . . .0072 created it, and she'll fill you in on the details. . . .And not only that, the first 5 people to reveiw, will get money, a bless from a god or godess, the hollow chocolate axe, now the blade is dipped in your choice of what ever and is filled with . . .What ever. First ten people get plushies of any cyborg they want, so on and so on . . . You catch the drift . .Oh yea, just to let you all know, the axe is about 4 feet tall . . .and has a one inch void . . .Ok, my job's done!
Tika: Hope you enjoy this chapter . . . We give you a solid primise that in the next chapter, there will be no mercy to . . . Well, you, the readers get to decide.
A.) One of the 00 cyborgs, and you name one!
B.) Somebody who works for Scarl, and name them.
C.) A Random person . . . And you still get to name them!
Now read!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ The Dolphin
Three Weeks Later
Over the Arctic Ocean . . .

Three long weeks had passed since . . . The new arrivals, and everything was running along smoothy. 0064, 0065, 0066 and 0067 began to fit in, as if they were always there, but they did tend to keep to themselves, not in a group, but seperately.
0066 found himself in the kitchen more and more, when 006 wasn't in there cooking, he himself would be cooking. 0065 would usually be locked up in his room, or out in the abandoned halls late at night. 0067 seemed to hang around, or follow 003 all over the place, just talking together. Sometimes 0067 would even show 003 some fencing, while 003 in turn, showed her some ballet dances. The only one appearing to be always alone, and never comming down to sleep, was 0064. She remained quiet as always, would come down to eat, every so often she would go into her room, and faint sound of a violin being played could be heard through out the Dolphin. Though the songs being played were always depressing, or in a sense, haunting and uncanny. . .
One day though, the soft sound of an instrument was not being played, the roof was vacant, and 0064 was in the living room, playing chess with 007 in the early morning.
" Check . . ." She said softly, leaning back in the chair, watching 007 make his next move . . .
" Guh, you're the first person to get me in check like that . . . You're really good you know that m'lady?" He scanned the board, trying to get himself out of his little plight.
" Never really thought about it, but I suppose you're right. We've been playing this game since 4 o'clock in the morning, and not once, have you got me in check . . ." For the first time in ages, a soft smile was on her crimson lips.
007 finished his move, sitting back, and looked at her. He stared slightly, studying her features carefully. Her cold plum eyes looked so hateful, but if one looked in deeply, they could see what they would see in the cold pools of 004's eyes. Depression, loneliness, longing and that for ever presence of dead delight. A true work of art, from her perfectly sloped nose, slender features, as well as her fingers, soft curves, long, thick mahogony hair to her pale, fragile skin, and lean body.
She leaned forward again, her smile grew, very little, " Check mate 007 . . .I believe that was 3 out of four?"
A grim smile was on his face, "Alright, you won . . . But until next time . . ." He opened his mouth again, when 006 came walking in, bright eyed and bushy tailed, "Well I see you to are up and about, come help me with breakfast?"
0064 got up, dusting off her black pants, from not having landed on any continent, there was no way to go shopping, " No thank you, I shall be-" She was caught off, from walking into 005, "-Sorry 005 . . " She muttered softly, stepping out of the way.
" 0064, come back here, you get so isolated, we worry about you . . ." 006 stood in the kitchen's doorway, already in an apron and holding a spatula threateningly, " Now, I can find something for you to do, otherwise, I'm telling you, do not to move from this room!"
She watched him out of the corner of her eye, transfixed on him, oblivious to 005 and 007 entering the kitchen to help with breakfast. Slowly, she stepped back, and sat on the couch, still watching him, but was shortly joined by Dr. Gilmore, carrying 001.
" Does anyone know if 003 is awake yet?" He asked poking his head into the kitchen, glancing back 0064.
" No, I believe she's still asleep . . ." 007 came to the door way, handing over a bottle of milk to Dr. Gilmore, " Why not ask 0064 to take 001 for a while?"
" That's a perfect idea!" 006 chimed happily from his place at the stove, Dr. Gilmore looked back at her.
" Would you mind 0064?"
She shook her head slightly, blinking lightly as Dr. Gilmore aproached her, leaving 001 with her, and the bottle, " If you need any help, ask one of them . . . I'll be back down when breakfast if ready. I'm still looking up 0067's file . . ." He nodded and walked out the door.
With a very soft sigh, she set the bottle down, and readjusted herself with 001 in her arms, holding him like that of an experienced mother, giving him the bottle. Rocking him gently, humming Moonlight Sonata, which was heard often on the Dolphin late at night. 007 looked out to where 0064 sat with 001, 006 joined him a little later.
" Now isn't that cute? She looks like a real mother . . ." 006 whispered softly, pulling 007 back into finish up breakfast.
" Though, that makes me wonder more about her, 003 doesn't even hold 001 like that . . ." 007 became quiet after saying that softly to no body in particular. . .
0064's eyes closed as she lost herself in rocking the neonate. Her mind wandered, back to a scene from her past. The humming died away, as a new song, being played on a piano took over her reality, the world became dark, and cold. Five people stood in a large oval room, a tall man with blonde hair, and dazzling azure eyes, a woman sat at the piano, she had long tight curled hair, with vivid emerald eyes. Next to her, was a little boy, he had dark brown hair, ebony eyes, and a hooked nose. His arms were wrapped around the neck of a smaller girl, with auburn hair, and bright green eyes. Her left hand was out stretched to a toddler, crawling over to her from a pile of toys.
{Was that your family?} 001's words broke her little slide show.
Her eyes snapped open, gasping softly, she looked down at 001, "Um, yes, they are . . . I mean . . . Were . . ."
{Mind if I ask what happened?}
" Gang incident, killed my younger brothers and father. . . My mother died a year later . . . I left for the streets of Chicago, heading to New York, where I could hopefully catch a boat back to . . ."
{Home?} She nodded carefully.
{Black Ghost never finished you as a cyborg, did he?}
" No . . . I was his, untested project . . ."
{If you want to, 0064 . . . I can, later today that is, if you want to, I can help test your powers . . . You'll need to practice them anyways. Your power is very dangerous . . .}
She looked at him half dazed, "Do you. . . Know what my power is?"
{Yes, with a little probing, nothing can be hidden from me. You have the gift of bombs, radiation . . . Nuclear wastes, and unstable elements such as hydrogen.}
She gently placed the now empty bottle on the floor, beside her silver boot, in awe, "Thank you 001 . . . I can tell that to Dr. Gilmore then . . ."
{You're welcome, Dormant Bomber . . . All of your powers are asleep, and unusable, but with a little time and practice, you could most likely be the strongest cyborg ever created . . .}
"Breakfast is ready!!!!" 006's voice rang from the kitchen.
0064 got up comming over to 001's basket, she laid him down in it, tucking him in, "I'll come for you around noon?" 001 nodded, slowly drifted off back into slumber.
She turned and headed towards the kitchen to go into the dinning room, but was soon being rushed by the other cyborgs . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arctica Noon . . .
An empty jet waited in a snow bank, footsteps lead away from the vessel, heading out onto the barren wasteland. 0064 was carrying 001, listening to him tell her how would be the best way to aproach her power. They came to another snow bank, she set 001 down in his basket on the bank, and backed up.
{Now, on the count of three, I'll be releasing the disks, just do what I said, and you should be able to destroy them. . . . Ready? . . .One. . .Two . . . Three!}
Five large black disks flew out of the snow, all spinning towards 0064. She just stepped back once, closing her eyes, 'Mushroom shaped smoke . . . bright lights . . .Skeletons . . . Outlines of people . . . .' She focused on those certain random things, stretching her arms, spreading her fingers, she felt the fuzzy warmness at the tip of her fingers. The odd part, she was scared of it, and wanted to stop, though 001 told her not to. It might have felt weird, but she should not stop, or it could cost her, her life. She couldn't help but feel worried that something would go wrong.Then, slowly, the fuzzy warmness, crept up her arms, numbing them. She opened her eyes, and watched sonic waves leave her outstretched hand, not only going in one direction, but it bounced off of nothing, turned, and hit the disks.
Once she destroyed all of the disks, 001 spoke up again, {You can stop now. . . You did well for the first time 0064}
She breathed out slightly, closing her eyes again, but opened them again, panicking . . . The warm fuzz didn't stop, and covered her whole body. No sooner did that light heat, become hot. She gasped for air, trying to lower her arms, but lost control of her body and power, "I can't stop!"
The worst of her fears sprang to life right then. She knew how bad radiation could be, and there was no way 001 could help her, without getting touched by the waves of radiation her body was emitting. 001, on the other hand, had only one solution.
Both of his eyes glowed, focusing with all of his might, he began to box in her mind, boxing in her power, watching her mentally fall back, while she only dropped to her knees physically. He could hear her soft cries, and only was able to tell himself that she would be alright. That's when he hit the button. His mind was hurtled into her's, disappearing from his tight grip on reality, losing it to the dark deep depths of this twisted place that was harmed by one man . . .
`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`
A pair of sky blue eyes opened, looking up into darkness. A soft breeze was blowing, as soon as he started to sit up. He had delicate wavying aquamarine hair, with soft pale flesh, dressed in rather old fashioned clothes. A white ruffled shirt, tight black pants with boots, and a rapier at his side. As his sky blue irises scanned the darkness. Not to far off, was a violin. The violin was floating, in the middle of swimming gray serpants, glidng around and around in the air, creating a barrier infront of the violin. He walked forward, without knowing why, hand out, ready to grasp the violin. The flying serpants snapped at his hand, but did not turn around for a full attack, they kept on going. With a little difficulty, he finally got through, and was able to touch the violin. Though as soon as he had touched it, the ground jerked away, and he was sent forward, onto the violin.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
0064 opened her eyes slowly, looking up into a pair of sky blue ones. Slowly, they focused, and she got ahold of her surroundings. A meadow, sunny day, in the middle of nowhere, with a nice cool breeze blowing. Her head was in the lap of this startling, rather unsettling handsome man. He smiled gently at her, brushing away some of the dark red strands from her eyes. He spoke quietly, but in such away, that it sent chills up and down her spine.
"You have a beautiful mind Eileen . . . You know that? It wouldn't bother me if I end up getting stuck in here if it ever happened . . .My I call you Kitten?"
She nodded slightly, blinking . . . What did he mean by in her mind?. . . .He smiled again, leaning down, and kissed her forehead . . .Slowly, once again, everything became dark and fuzzy . . .