D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Moon ❯ ...The enemy is here... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yarisha: I hope you like the last chapter! ^^ I enjoyed writing it!! Now please review when you're done reading this Chapter.

 

Yasuo: Now the disclaimer Yarisha!

 

Yarisha: Oh right!

 

Disclaimer: I do not own YYH or DNAngel! They all belong to those evil people who for some reason cannot track! And of course own the animes… But any who I only own my original characters.

 

Yarisha: I've been getting questions about this story. Yes! It is based off of WR!! OBIVOUSLY! I mean how many demon wolves do you know who have something to do with a book?? I mean hello Red Moon Blood Moon! "I tell you now the world of red moon." = "I tell you now the words of Blood Moon."

 

Yasuo: We want you to meet some of our friends!

 

Night_Sky_Queen12: Hi! Giggle This story is okay so far, don't you think? Giggle

 

Black _Dragon: Yeah. And I have an imaginary friend named Nemo.

 

Cooler's_Cooler: You do?

 

Black_Dragon's_Girl: Morons! I also think this story is good so far, but OH! There's so much killing!! And weird love is entangled in it!!! Agh!

 

Kuronue_Lover: I just like the fact Kuronue is in it and that Shino_Shicoru is in it! He's so happy!

 

Yarisha: That's all the friends we know who gave us weird happy reviews! And remember if you write us a review will either mention it or write it down in the story!!

 

Yasuo: Now don't go away! But if you do…read on the ride cause this is Chapter 5!

 

Italic = Thoughts

 

Bold Italic = Blood moon!

 

Underline Italic = Spells spoken!!

 

Underline Bold Italic = Different language!

 

(A.N: ) = Author's Note!

 

Bold Names = New characters just added!

 

 

Yarisha's eyes flash a bright red color. "They're here… They want the chosen one…" Everyone besides Shino and Youko were sitting in a large room with a dim fire burning in one of the corners. "What will we do?" Neptune is sitting between Kuronue and Yarisha. "Kuronue…It's one of us…in this room." Kuronue's face is emotionless, Shiro's face has an uncertain scared look on it, Neptune and Yarisha look serious, and Kasumi looks like she doesn't really care.

 

 

She stands up. "I'll be right back." "Um, okay?" Neptune still looks serious but slightly unsure. "Be careful, Kasumi." "Whatever, Kuronue." She turns and walks out with a secretly smiling. And outside near the door is Sarasu who is leaning against the wall. "They are fools aren't they, Kasumi?" "Yes, they are fools. Did you talk to your precious little Shino?"

 

 

"More or less we talk about nothing more than my pet name for him." "I see, are you ready to take him, the chosen one?" "As ready as possible, m' lady." "Let us go than." She says as she begins walking to the room she stood before earlier. She opens the door without a signal noise. "Shino," Sarasu finishes her sentence in a dark voice. "It's time to go." Shino and Youko turn to look at the door….

 

"Go where?" Shino is seated at the desk, and Youko is leaning against the wall-facing closet to Shino. Youko smiles at Kasumi. "Why do you need to seize Shino? …

Where ever you're departing to that is?" Kasumi sneers at him. "It's nothing of your concern, Youko Kurama!!" He laughs at her and begin to look very interested now. "Why should I not be concern?"

 

 

He places a hand on Shino's shoulder and his eyes flash a brighter gold. "Don't worry, Youko, I will not go anywhere yet." "You are going to come with us!" Sarasu suddenly appears at Kasumi right shoulder. "My dear Shino," Shino growls at the nickname. "Won't you come with us please?" Sarasu teleports kneeling at Shino's side. Youko's temper and aura suddenly flare dangerously…a warning.

 

 

"Move away, lowlife! Shino does not have to go with you if wishes not to!" Youko snarls at Sarasu. His hand on Shino's shoulder grabbing tightly at the fabric of his shirt. They both laugh evilly and reply in unison. "Then…WE SHALL TAKE HIM BY FORCE!" Kasumi shoots a binding spell at Shino, but Youko blocks for him and is bound.

 

 

Shino throws a fire blast at Kasumi and Sarasu while unbinding Youko. "Let's get out of here before they get anymore brilliant ideas!" Youko nods and grabs Shino's arm. "Let's go! This way!!" He pulls Shino out of the room and into the hall. (A.N: You get the point.) They take off hoping they won't be follow. And they believe it until… they run straight into Krad. Literally. Shino fell backwards onto his bottom with a loud thump and a grunt. While Youko gracefully jumped into the air and did a flip. He then landed softly on his feet, near Shino.

 

 

"Krad!" Youko growls angrily. "Don't tell me you're after Shino too!?" Youko runs forward till he only an inch away from Krad's face. "Because if you are I am going to have to kill you." Krad takes a step backwards, while closing his blue eyes and moving a blonde strip of hair away from his face. "I do not want to take Shino, Youko. I want to help you. You see… we need Shino as bad as they do. As demon brethren, Youko, you of all people you trust me."

 

 

He opens his eyes and hugs Youko. Youko look extremely uncomfortable. Kard continues. "Brother, how could you really believe I would want to help Kasumi and Sarasu?" "Err…well, just… I just… I mean… CAN YOU STOP HUGGING ME!?" Youko's face is completely red showing his discomfort of having his brother hugging and clinging to him. However Krad does not let go, in fact he hugs Youko tighter. Shino finally gets up, clueless. "Um, should I leave you two alone?" Youko is completely flushed red with embarrassment. "Shino!!" Krad finally let's go of Youko, looking sad. "You know it was only a hug, brother!" He sniffs. "I knew you hated me!"

 

 

Youko's left eye begins to twitch with annoyance. He looks down at Krad. "I don't hate you. I merely dislike you…"

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC…

 

Yarisha: Well how's that for a took-forever-to-update chapter

 

Yasuo: We are sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you, if any we're cause at all that is.

 

Yarisha: Do to popular choice irl. We have decided that we will continue giving you the first page of the next chapter. But first a word from the young man that took forever to update this ficcy.

 

Yusuke (Jin irl): Sorry! We- Hit with a shoe I mean… I was busy with schoolwork and getting ready for X-mas exams so I didn't think about the fic much.

 

Neptune: Till we began to nag ya about it.

 

Yusuke: Feh!

 

Kuronue and Yasuo: Please enjoy…

 

Yarisha and Neptune: Our little premiere toy…

 

Shino and Shingatou: With lots of tricks…

 

Yusuke and Krad: `Cause it's Chapter 6!

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

…Old friend, new death…

 

Yarisha's eyes flash a dangerous bright gold color. "It's Kasumi and Sarasu! They are trying to kidnap Shino! They are the cause of these troubles!" Kuronue looks up at Yarisha as she yells and throws her chair at the wall angrily. His eyes show a tint of surprise at Yarisha's sudden outburst. Blood Neptune, also taken aback by the outburst, was sitting against the back of Kuronue's chair. She took cover to make sure no flying objects hit her. Kuronue's eyes are now emotionless again as he begins to try to calm Yarisha. "It may not be them. It could be Krad. We can't assume it's them just yet."

 

He stands up and walks to her. As he reaches her he hugs her against himself and strokes her hair with his fingers. As a child stoking Little Yarisha's hair made her calm, no one ever knew why. Yarisha begins to protest slightly, but Kuronue quickly stops her by place a finger to her lips. "Are you absolutely certain? Do you have proof your right? Last, why should I trust what you say?" Taking aback by Kuronue's sudden actions, she sits still for a moment. After recovering and comes back to reality she notices the finger. She immediately tried to bit it, and she did.

 

"Ouch!" Kuronue's injured finger and hand quickly pull away from Yarisha's fangs. Although hurt, Kuronue resists the urge to punch the chain-happy kitsune in front of him. She stares at him for a moment, thinking about her questions. How should I explain this…this feeling!? It's so odd. He asks for proof yet he doesn't know what I'm feeling, or how I'm feeling. Oh Kuronue… If only I could let you sense what I'm sensing. Yarisha is pulled out of her thoughts be Kuronue. "Well?" He sits down into a chair near by, pulling her into his lap. He begins stroking her hair again. "Well…"

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Yasuo: All that's all! If you wanna know the rest you gotta read the chapter 6!

 

Yarisha: And don't worry It'll come with a bag of tricks!

 

Yusuke: We hope you enjoyed your preview.

 

Yasuo: Now don't forget to review!

 

Yarisha: And remember! Staring at a screen with writing on it is tons more interesting than sitting and staring at a teacher talking. Thanks all! WE LOVE YOU!!!

 

Kuronue: That's what you say.

 

Youko: She obviously doesn't know us well.

 

Shino: Don't be mean!

 

Yarisha: Sniff

 

Yasuo: Well bye all!

 

Yusuke: Wow my legs are hairy… o_o oh bye! ^_^;;

 

Kuronue and Youko: Humph Humans. Bye.

 

Youko: JA LADIES! I'll be back… with roses! Quote- "A whip by any other name would smell as sweet." Lol

 

Shino: Sayonara minna-san!

 

Yarisha and others: Bye! Have a merry Christmas and New Year if we don't update till then. Looks to Yusuke Which won't happen, right!?

 

Yusuke: No ma'am. Bye all! Runs away