D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Wings ❯ Meeting Ayden ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer I No Own Any Characters from the show but the others are MINE!
 
 
D N Angel
 
Broken Wings
 
Chapter 2
 
Meeting Ayden
 
 
Daisuke Niwa walked down the hall to the classroom of which he is substitute teaching for the rest of the year; do to a freak accident with the real teacher.
 
He watched the students' complete their test as a knock came at the door and a red headed girl entered.
 
She had dark blue eyes and was dressed in the school uniform.
 
“I'm sorry,” she says bowing quickly, “I got lost.”
 
“It's quiet alright,” says Daisuke, “You were only a few minutes late, Ms. Um…”
 
“Remora, Anya Remora” She said causing Daisuke to look up from the papers he was grading.
 
Anya?
 
“So tell us a little about yourself Ms. Remora?” Daisuke said motioning for her to come to the center of the room.
 
She reluctantly obeyed as the class continues to watch her, “My name is Anya Remora and I like to do a little of everything.”
 
“Like what?”' One of the kids asked.
 
“Well” She continued, “swimming, dancing, ice-skating, football, basketball, baseball, horseback riding, and a little hockey and soccer.”
 
“It just depends on what's in season and what I have time for. Though I'm not great at all of them,” She said.
 
“Where have you lived?” A boy asked.
 
“Lot's of places” she said with a frown.
 
“Where are you living now?” Asked a girl.
 
“I now live on 465 Cherry Lane” she replied as the kids begin whispering among themselves.
 
“Class settle down,” Daisuke said clapping his hands.
 
“Are you Mr. and Mrs. Noritz's new foster child!?” A kid suddenly blurted out.
 
“Who was that?” Daisuke asked angrily, “That's a very inappropriate question!”
 
“It's alright Mr. Niwa,” she said, “I'm use to it, and yes I am their new foster child!”
 
Daisuke looked at her strangely, “Do know how long you will be with us?”
 
“Not really,” She replied, “It just depends I guess.”
 
“OK then” Daisuke said, “Ms. Remora, you can take the empty seat next to Sarah.”
 
The girl raised her hand and watched Anya take her seat with a sneer.
 
Ring
 
Anya groaned at the sound of the bell.
 
“What's wrong?” A boy asked walking up to her.
 
She looks up from her schedule, “Uh…hi”
 
The boy smiled, “Lost?”
 
She knotted showing him her schedule, “Ok”
 
“You have Ms. Flora next.” He said, “That's in room 154, come on I'll show you where to go.”
 
She picked up her bag, in doing so she did she knocked a book off her desk and it landed with a BANG!
 
She jumped and saw Sarah glaring at her angrily.
 
“Don't worry about her,” The boy said, “My name's Ayden by the way.”
 
“I wasn't,” she said, “and my name is Anya. Thanks for helping me, Ayden.”
 
“No problem Anya,” He said handing her the book that had fallen from her desk.
 
She smiled at him taking the book and following him out the door.
 
“If you want,” Ayden said, “You can hang with me till you make new friends.”
 
“That's great,” Anya replied, ”Thanks”
 
“Dark?” Daisuke asked mentally watching them leave, “You don't think?”
 
“I have no clue,” Dark replied, “But I do feel something familiar about her. Like there is something special about her.”
 
 
Well that was chapter 2! What did you think? Please Review! And NO FLAMES PLEASE!