D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Element Angels ❯ Blackmail and force feeding ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Silver: This chapter's dedicated to Sushi as it was recently her birthday. So happy belatedly late birthday.
 
Silver & Sinner: We wish you a Happy Birthday,
We wish you a Happy Birthday,
We wish you a Happy Birthday,
And a happy New Age,
Good tidings we bring,
For you and you socks,
We wish you a Happy Birthday,
And a happy New Age!
 
Sushi: Why am I even associated with you guys?
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DNAngel; sadly I just own this fan fiction.
 
 
Friday morning dawned and Satoshi was dragged next door to have breakfast. Having woofed their bacon, eggs, sausage, chicken nuggets, smiles, (A/N: They have smiles instead of chips as Miharu doesn't like most types of chips. For the record if you didn't know smiles are happy face shaped chips.) cookies, pancakes and brownies; all washed down by a litre of fizzy pop, Emi an Miharu stared at him while he ate every bite of the ridiculously large breakfast.
 
In Emi's case it also contained alcohol. Asuka however wasn't eating it and was instead having toast for breakfast.
 
Satoshi just wondered how the hell they could eat that much and not be either dead or obese. Then when he thought about how much energy they constantly possessed and how much they jumped about, he realised they'd burn it all off by break time.
 
In fact he was wrong. Emi and Miharu at managed to burn off all the calories from their breakfast by the time they made it to school. This was mainly as hey decided that every one would race.
 
Instead of a normal race they were travelling over the roof tops on the way to school. Asuka and Satoshi didn't join in so walked normally, while two figures could be seen in a mad dash, followed by numerous highly hazardous leaps to another roof. When they finally got there they were rather out of breath and had a huge chocolate bar each, which they were heartily tucking into.
 
Classes started and the English girls were there for the last time. That was in school time at least. Tomorrow the classes had to split up into three's and go round town with a group of three of them.
 
Because the timetables were still messed up Miharu got to sit next too Satoshi in art, even though he should have been in maths and had escaped as Portia was spending the morning with that class.
 
He was regretting it now as he was next a hyper Miharu who was yet to burn off her newly gained energy. She could hardly keep still, but luckily as the lesson progressed the sugar appeared to start wearing off.
 
Then she suddenly turned towards him and stared into his eyes while asking “You don't like Portia do you?”
 
Satoshi nodded and she smiled “Good, I'll pay you 2 cream teas to assassinate her Krad.” Satoshi looked kind of shocked at her suggestion. However Miharu saw a flash of gold in his eyes and knew that Krad agreed.
 
Whilst this was being planned Asuka sat next to and unaware Portia wishing desperately that Portia was dead already. Having been bossed around for a while, Asuka had snapped and started yelling at her, which landed Asuka with a detention, not that she was going to show up for it.
 
Emi was having more luck as her sugar driven state was making her even better and more violent at sport than ever. They'd already had to stop bench ball as she threw a ball so hard it exploded and now they were on table tennis.
 
The English girls sucked at it while she was winning by 147 points. This was mainly as no matter who she played she always hit the ball.
 
By the time the day ended everyone was far too tired to do anything else as Emi and Miharu had worn them out. So Asuka was left in peace while Emi and Miharu raided Daisuke's house and carried on being hyper with his mum.
 
It was amazing that she'd managed to find someone with exactly the same type of inexhaustible energy that they had. This way however Asuka could have a bit of peace until they came home.
 
When they finally did it was with a huge flourish and a cheerful good night. Which was followed by load bangs from both of their rooms and music.
 
Asuka sighed and wished they'd just stayed the night at Daisuke's house.
 
 
 
The next morning Satoshi got up extra early to break in to their apartment and steal all the food they might attempt to give him for breakfast, before any of them woke up.
 
The only problem with this plan was that when he'd broken in he saw that Miharu was already up. Not only that, but she was raiding the kitchen for something. It turned out to be what looked like her secret chocolate and brownie stash. He wasn't too bothered about that as she was unlikely to try and force feed him any.
 
To his dismay however as soon as she'd finished Miharu sat down at the kitchen table with a book and started reading.
 
Satoshi managed to sneak past her and was opening a cupboard when she said “If you touch even one thing in any of the cupboards Emi will find out and then she will kill you.” After that he decided it was safer just to eat what they gave him.
 
Luckily for Satoshi Emi got up late so it was only pancakes, which were surprisingly not laced with alcohol this time.
 
They got to the school just in time for the teacher splitting them into the groups for showing the English girls the last of the sights before they went home the next day.
 
It also allowed Emi and Miharu time to explain that they wouldn't be getting on the plane with the other students as they had already gotten a flight booked later in the day and that it had all been explained and cleared with the secretary, who in Miharu's opinion controlled the school.
 
The three of them infact managed to be in a group together. The three of them were showing three of their friends round.
 
Satoshi, Daisuke and Takeshi were also in a group together only they were showing Portia and two Dark fan girls round, so they defiantly weren't going to have much fun.
 
The three girls took their friends to the bowling alley, market, shopping centre and a nice cafe. Then when everyone was exhausted took them back to their apartment, which had been cleaned moments before by a large whirlwind that swept all the mess into Miharu's bag, which had been left open in the apartment just for that reason.
 
By the time they'd messed around talking it was time to go back. So Asuka walked them back to the school while Emi and Miharu packed, or in Miharu's case put returned all the mess then put the bag in a larger camping rucksack along with clothes and all the other things she thought were necessary.
 
When Asuka got back Miharu had gone to bed and Emi was half asleep while watching a really bad horror movie.
 
 
Finished. I hope you liked Sushi's special birthday chapter. I also hoped you like the slightly altered Birthday Christmas song.
 
The next chapter they return to England, having had a few directional problems as in Emi and Miharu's case.