D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ The Play ❯ Fruity Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Play
 
A/N: I am looking for a beta. Interested? Then say so in a review/email/private message and choose a previous chapter to edit which will be sent by email. Further instructions will be given to those who leave some contact information.
 
Chapter 4: “Fruity Kiss”
 
“We love you, Hiwatari-san!” The girls cried out.
 
Satoshi nodded and tried to escape the mob of girls that were swarming in around him. “I need to get through, please,” Satoshi felt like this lungs were going to collapse.
 
Ever since the beginning of rehearsals ─which started about a week ago─ Satoshi had been spending most of his time as Krad, and the girls loved it. In fact, they even developed a white fetish. Who would have thought? What surprised Satoshi and Daisuke the most was that they didn't know the sudden height change, the sudden muscular change, nor the sudden eye and hair change. Krad's hair looked nothing like a wig and it was super soft, like golden silk. “I need to get to someone,” Satoshi found that the girls were not going to let him go.
 
Satoshi looked up and across the room to where the other mob was. Poor Daisuke, he was having the same problems. The girls were swarming in around him, but this time, some of the girls were taller than Daisuke, so he was literally surrounded by girls. “Niwa-san, will you go out with me?” asked one of the girls.
 
“Back off, sister, I have first dibs!”
 
Daisuke squat down and covered his head with his hands. He was suddenly regretting the deal. The only one who was enjoying it was Dark. He got to act all he wanted and enjoyed all the attention while Daisuke slept. Even when he was finally let out, he was being swarmed and mauled. All Daisuke wanted was a moment with Satoshi. (“Am I ever going to get it?!”)
 
(Eventually, Daisuke, eventually.)
 
(“That's what you think!”)
 
(Just have patience. Satoshi seems just as caught up with things as you.)
 
Indeed. It was true. Satoshi had his own problems to deal with at the moment. “Class dismissed!”
 
That was it for the daily maul. The girls and guys filed out of the classroom after grabbing what they needed, leaving Satoshi and Daisuke all alone. “I think one of them ran out with my glasses,” said Satoshi as he straightened his clothes.
 
“Oh! Can you see?” Daisuke asked with concern, although Satoshi looked rather stunning without them.
 
“Yes. They're just for show.”
 
Daisuke nodded and walked over to his desk to grab his bags. “Um, Hiwatari-san,” he finally had him alone! Alone! Yet he couldn't figure out what to talk to him about! “I… I was wondering…. If you could come to my house this evening!” such a pathetic attempt to start a conversation, but it was better than nothing.
 
“This evening?” Satoshi placed his finger on his chin and looked up as if to ponder. “I think I'm free, but just for an hour. I guess I could swing by, as long as I'm not intruding.”
 
Daisuke shook his head vigorously, “No, no!”
 
“When do you want me there?” asked Satoshi.
 
“Maybe you could come before dinner. Around six?”
 
Satoshi nodded. “Wouldn't miss it,” with that confirmed, Satoshi grabbed his bag and left the classroom.
 
Daisuke waited `til he knew that Satoshi wasn't around for him for to scream, “Yes!! He's coming to my house!” Daisuke threw his arms up in the air and began to stretch.
 
(I don't think I've ever seen you this happy, Daisuke.)
 
“I'm happy. I'm so happy. I'm going to be with Satoshi all alone in my room,” Daisuke sung as he swathed himself with his arms, “It's going to be just the two of us.”
 
(Better be quick in your moves. Satoshi can only hold Krad back for so long.)
 
(“I know.”)
 
 
Later that evening, Daisuke was looking at himself in the mirror and making sure that he looked just perfect for Satoshi incase he ever got a chance to look at him up close. “Can you just imagine seeing those rare sapphires up close?” Daisuke giggled to himself like a girl, “I bet they're even more captivating.”
 
All of a sudden, the door bell rang.
 
With the sudden ring, Daisuke's heart leaped and began to race. “Should I answer it, or should I let my mom get it?”
 
(You. Don't you want to welcome him into your home?)
 
Daisuke didn't need more of a reason. He ran downstairs and managed to answer the door before his mom could leave the kitchen. “Hey, Hiwatari-san!”
 
Satoshi smiled, “Good evening.”
 
Daisuke opened the door wide so that Satoshi could come in, “Dinner isn't quite ready yet, but it'll be soon. Wanna go to my room in the mean time?”
 
Satoshi nodded, “Just lead the way.”
 
Daisuke was so excited a few more seconds later than he had ever been in his entire life. Satoshi sat on Daisuke's bed while Daisuke stood in front of him. The two hadn't really exchanged very many words, but both could feel the incredible tension rising. “Kyu.”
 
Just then, Wiz bounced in with a strawberry in his mouth. “Wiz, what are you doing?” Daisuke giggled.
 
Wiz hopped over to Satoshi and placed the strawberry on his lap. “Kyu.”
 
“I think that's a gift for you, Hiwatari-san.”
 
Satoshi giggled and took the strawberry. Just then, Wiz left. The two remained in silence until Satoshi asked, “Is it safe to eat this?”
 
“Of course. Wiz is extra careful not to drop it or rub it on the ground.”
 
Suddenly, Satoshi got this idea, but would it be Ok to go through with it, or would he soon regret it? “Want to share it? It's a pretty big strawberry.”
 
The same idea struck at Daisuke too, “Sure.”
 
Daisuke was about to sit down next to Satoshi, but instead, Satoshi stood up, and said, “Open your mouth.”
 
Daisuke did so and Satoshi placed the strawberry between Daisuke's lips. Now was the part that Satoshi hesitated about. To lean in and bite some of the strawberry off, or to not? At some time in the thought, Satoshi's hands had found themselves cupping Daisuke's cheeks. In a second, he was already leaning in. When he was about a few centimeters away from the strawberry, Daisuke's breathing abruptly sped up. To hold Daisuke still, Satoshi removed one of his hands and instead placed it around Daisuke's small waist. Daisuke began to shake nervously as be felt the strawberry move. He slightly opened his eyes to see Satoshi's closed ones just a few inches away. “…nn…,” God, how he wanted to close that distance.
 
Satoshi bit the strawberry, and chewed it a bit while maintaining the position. Daisuke withdrew whatever was left of the strawberry in his mouth and chewed with his eyes still close. Never had a strawberry tasted so good.
 
After a few moments, Satoshi's withdrew his hands and backed away. There was on an obvious blush across both Daisuke's and Satoshi's faces, but neither of them commented about it aloud. (That could've count as a fruit kiss.) Dark giggled.
 
Daisuke blushed even more and even held his hands together. He didn't know what they should do next. “I'm sorry,” Satoshi suddenly looked nervous, “I shouldn't have made you do that. I've put you in a discomfiting situation.”
 
“Ah.. no!” Daisuke shook his head, “It was actually kinda fun,” (“wait! Wrong choice of words!”) “I mean… what I mean is that…”
 
Satoshi decided to rescue Daisuke from humiliating himself, “It was just some crazy idea that I had.”
 
(“But I liked it…,”) Daisuke thought to himself. It was not just some crazy idea. But Daisuke wanted to know what made Satoshi think about his action. “But, you liked it, right? Sharing the strawberry with me… Wait! I mean…”
 
Daisuke wanted to mentally slap himself.
 
Satoshi watched Daisuke carefully. The boy was usually nervous like this around girls; hardly ever around guys. He asked Satoshi if he liked sharing the strawberry with him, and oh god, if he only knew what more Satoshi intended to do. “Hmm…,” Satoshi thought. Maybe he'll just be a little bit blunter with Daisuke and see where it gets them. At the moment, Satoshi thought that if he was to take Daisuke to the next level of intimacy, he wouldn't run out of the room crying for him mommy. “I wouldn't do something if it produced a negative reaction.”
 
Daisuke gasped. “So, you…”
 
Satoshi sat on the bed and crossed his legs, “Want to do it again?”
 
“With the fruit?” Daisuke was about to hit himself. Of course with the fruit!
 
Satoshi chuckled. This was interesting, “If you prefer no fruit, then who am I to object?”
 
Satoshi relaxed against Daisuke's bed and waited for an answer. Personally, Satoshi didn't care whether they had a fruit piece between them or not. His intention of kissing Daisuke for the first time wouldn't alter regardless. However, there was still that deal that he made with Krad that would change things between him and Daisuke if that ever happened. If he was to kiss Daisuke tonight, that would be it. He would never have another chance, because the deal was that he could have one romantic moment and share one kiss. Just one. He never said if it could or couldn't be intimate, but if Satoshi was going to kiss Daisuke, he wanted to make the most of it. (“Maybe kissing him tonight wouldn't be the wisest thing to do.”) Crestfallen, Satoshi said, “I'm just kidding.”
 
Daisuke's head dropped, and Satoshi was taken aback. (“He wanted to go through with it?” )
 
Just then, Wiz came back in with another strawberry. Daisuke picked it up and Wiz left. “Another strawberry.” This one wasn't quite as large as the previous one, but it was still enough to share. “Want to…”
 
“Share it with me?” Satoshi finished Daisuke's question. Daisuke nodded and stepped towards the bed. “Come here,” Satoshi patted his lap and hesitating at first, Daisuke sat on Satoshi's lap.
 
This time, Daisuke placed the strawberry between Satoshi's lips. “I really just want to kiss him,” Daisuke thought to himself. “Maybe there's another way to approach this.”
”Hiwatari-san, have you ever kissed anyone?”
 
Satoshi removed the strawberry from his mouth, “Who's asking?”
 
“I just want to know. Sorry. It's a stupid question.”
 
“Sort of,” Satoshi responded.
 
“You have?” Daisuke was a little upset that he wasn't going to be Satoshi's first. “I've never kissed anyone.”
 
“Why are you bringing this topic up? Trying to tell me something?”
 
(“Dark…A little help…”)
 
(Sorry, Dai. You got yourself into this one. Just ask him to kiss you.)
 
(“No! I'm afraid that he'll think I'm weird and he won't talk to me!”)
 
(Ok, just ask him if he's willing to show you how to kiss someone.)
 
“I was wondering… well, since we're here… alone, maybe you could show me?” Daisuke just wanted to run out of the room, out of the house, and leave town.
 
“Show you what?” Satoshi preferred to play around before he actually got serious.
 
“How to kiss…” Daisuke never felt more embarrassed in his life!
 
Satoshi chuckled. “I guess I could.”
 
Daisuke's eyes beamed with light. It wasn't quite the answer he had anticipated, but it was still better than a `No!' “Really?”
 
“On one condition. You can't pull away until unless you really feel uncomfortable.”
 
Daisuke determinedly nodded. “I promise!”
 
Satoshi set the fruit aside and whispered into Daisuke's ear, “Is the door locked?”
 
“No, but don't worry, my mom's busy downstairs.”
 
“Ok. We're not going to use the fruit.”
 
Daisuke nodded and moved his hands onto Satoshi's shirt. “What do you want me to do?”
 
Honestly, Satoshi just wanted him to lie down on the bed with his legs wide open so he could at least get a little bit more action. But for a first kiss, he couldn't be so cruel; especially to someone like Daisuke. “Just lie down,” but his guilty conscious wasn't going to ruin it for him.
 
Daisuke did so, and Satoshi crawled over him, “If I'm too heavy, just say so.”
 
Daisuke nodded and wrapped his arms around Satoshi's neck. Aligned like this, they could now feel each other's heart beats. (“I don't ever want this moment to end,”) Daisuke thought to himself.
 
(“I only get one chance”) Satoshi whispered in his mind.
 
Satoshi moved his hands behind Daisuke's head. “Open your legs a little.”
 
Daisuke raised a brow, but did so, and once he did, Satoshi maneuvered himself between his legs and thrust his hips. Daisuke's back arched and he gasped. Satoshi quickly moved in and sealed their lips together while he continued to rock himself against Daisuke. The kid was completely responsive. With every little thrust to the hips, Daisuke would collide his hips back at Satoshi all the while tenaciously holding his lips against Satoshi's.
 
Satoshi didn't waste a second in probing Daisuke's virgin mouth. He wanted to know every little inch of Daisuke. He wanted to know what made Daisuke moan and what physical touch made his scream. A mischievous grin formed in his mind when he had somehow managed to get his hands beneath Daisuke's shirt. “Sa… to… shi…” Daisuke moaned into Satoshi's mouth.
 
Never had Satoshi ever heard any call his name with such need. With such want. If Daisuke was to keep this up, they would have another problem to tend to before dinner. So, Satoshi's dissolute movements came to a halt. He propped himself up with his knees and hands to look over Daisuke. “Sorry…. Niwa-san.” He panted.
 
Daisuke was flushed and lust was obvious in his eyes. Satoshi repressed a groan. Daisuke looked absolutely sexy with his disheveled clothes, messy hair, and a half lidded eyes. Satoshi, as any seme would, just wanted to defile him. (“Any way you look at it, Daisuke, I'll make you my uke one day.”)
 
Daisuke raised his hand and placed it on Satoshi's cheek. “What it is?” he asked.
 
Satoshi shook his head, and then he noticed something. Daisuke's half erection was clearly visible through his jeans. Satoshi mentally cursed himself for allowing his licentious desires to out rule his better judgment. “I'm sorry.”
 
Daisuke propped himself up onto his elbows so that he was closer to Satoshi's face. He innocently nudged Satoshi's cheek with his nose as if saying, `It's alright.' Satoshi's face turned slightly so that their noses were nudging each other's. At least this wouldn't count as a second kiss in Krad's dictionary.
 
The two remained like this for a while, until Satoshi could tell that Daisuke wanted him to continue with the previous actions. “I'm sorry, Niwa-san. I probably shouldn't have done what I did.”
 
“No. Please don't regret it,” Daisuke whined as he wrapped his arms around Satoshi's next. “I don't regret it. In fact… I thought it was… wonderful.”
 
Did Satoshi hear correctly? Did Daisuke just admit that what happened was wonderful? Just then, his thoughts were abruptly interrupted as Daisuke pulled Satoshi back down onto the bed. Daisuke continued to hold Satoshi possessively while breathing against his ear, and Satoshi relaxed his head besides Daisuke. He was about to just lie still for a while, but then Daisuke bucked his hips against Satoshi's lower torso. Daisuke's throbbing half erection was aching for attention. “I think I should go.”
 
Daisuke was taken aback. “No, please stay!” Daisuke's arms were practically constricting Satoshi now, “I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It's just… I don't know how to deal with it.”
 
“You're never had an erection before?” asked Satoshi.
 
Even though he was embarrassed, he still shook his head. “I never had the chance. Dark always switches places with me before it could happen.”
 
That was understandable.
 
“I can't do anything for you, Niwa-san. I would feel like I was taking advantage of your vulnerability.”
 
“But don't you like it when your submissive is vulnerable?” Daisuke asked.
 
“What?”
 
Daisuke look in a full lung of air. He couldn't believe he was saying this, but he honestly meant it from the bottom of his aching heart. “I want to be your… submissive.” Satoshi continued to lie speechless and agape. “Please, Hiwatari-san. Stay with me.”
 
Daisuke's words replayed over and over again in Satoshi's mind. Did he speak the undying truth? Did he just confess something behind those simple words? “I can't. Krad won't allow it.”
 
Despite his words, Satoshi found himself drawn in again. (I said only once.) Krad's voice was dangerously low. (“Just once more…,”) Satoshi reached out to touch Daisuke's cheek with his hand while his lips were gracefully positioned over his. (Satoshi!) Satoshi determinedly held his lips against Daisuke's as Krad fought seethingly.
 
In just a few seconds, Krad had the upper hand. Satoshi's emotions were far too intense to be of any aid to him. Krad completely took over Satoshi's body while Satoshi passionately held Daisuke in his arms and smothered him with his very last kisses. Then, it was no longer Satoshi kissing Daisuke. It was Krad. Daisuke opened his eyes to see two golden orbs looking back at him. Daisuke was petrified. Golden hair fell onto Daisuke's cheeks and gently caressed him. (Is this what you wanted, Satoshi?) Krad asked in a threatening tone.
 
(“Get off of him!”) Satoshi warned.
 
Krad propped himself up on his elbows, and suddenly the bedroom door opened. Emiko stood there and in the moonlight, saw a golden haired angel pinning down her son. Krad turned to look at her. “I was just leaving.”
 
Wiz hissed and Emiko stood there in shock, “Get out, you beast!!” she yelled.
 
“Save your breath, woman. Daisuke's safe,” Krad's wings ripped through his back and spilled blood over Daisuke's bed and body. Daisuke shriek and shivered. Krad grinned and commented. “The blood, it suits you.”
 
Daisuke bit his bottom lip and Krad casually got off of Daisuke and strolled to the window. “Sorry, I don't pay for damages.”
 
His wings shattered the glass, and Krad made his exit.
 
Emiko ran over to her son to inspect him. “What happened?! Where did Krad come from?! Did he hurt you?”
 
“It's kind of my fault,” Daisuke blushed when memories prior to the incident settled in. “I'm fine though.”
 
Emiko nodded. “Clean yourself up, Daisuke. You're covered in blood.”
 
Daisuke ran off to the bathroom, and just then, he remembered his half erection. “Maybe I should deal with this now.”
 
A/N: At the moment, I'm trying to keep this fic innocent. My apologizes if you were looking forward to reading about Daisuke masturbating. Maybe later. XD