D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Sided Angel ❯ Prologue: The Begining ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Prologue~
100 year ago

Feathers of white and black swirled in a wind outside Azumano museum.
Inside the museum, is where the legendary battle was taking place.
"Krad! If you don't stop your tamer will die!" Dark shouted blocking Krad's continuous attacks.
"I don't care who or what gets in my way, I will kill you no matter what!" Krad smirked, and blasted more magic at Dark.
Soon the angel appered, bruises and cuts covered her skin, with blood staining parts of her dress
'Kaito'
"Oniisama! please! Stop, everyone in Azumano will be killed! Too many of the paintings are opening up because of the immense power! Please oniisama! You have to--"
"Shut up wench!" Krad shouted pushing her aside,
"Why should I listen to you, you traitor. You're suppose to be fighting against him! And yet you constantly disobey your duties as a Hikari!!" He snapped at you,
"Oniisama please!" Kaito said running up to him,
"I said SHUT UP!" he shouted turning a warning blast of magic at her.
"Kaito!" Dark shouted about to run over to her.
"You. You aren't going anywere, Dark Mousy you're the one that made my sister betray me. This one last magic should be enough to kill you, but if you decide to move this whole city will go to hell!" Krad smirked, Dark was in a bind, Krad was right, one more blast of power, and balance will completely out of control. He could stay, but get killed himself, or.. sacrifice himself, and let Krad win.
"... take your best shot Krad." Dark said standing firmly in his place.
"Dark, what are you doing, you're going to get killed!!" Kaito shouted,
"Kaito, If I don't do this the whole city will.. I just can't let him destroy the whole city if it only means I have to die in it's place!" Dark said, without moving a muscle.
"How very heroic of you Dark, to bad it won't be remembered.." Krad said, a psycotic smirk grew on his face.
"Dark, no.." Kaito whispered
Krad raised his feather and light blasted out from it,
Everything seemed to go in slow motion.
"DARK NO!!" She shouted running infront of Dark, taking the blast instead of Dark.
Krads eyes widened, and so did Darks.
"Kaito.." Dark tried to yell but his voice failed him, and all that came out was a whisper.
Blood splattered onto the floor and the angels' once pure white dress was now tainted with a crimson liquid.
She fell back, and Dark rushed to catch her.
Dark looked up to see that Krad had disapered.
"Kaito, why?! Why did you do that you idiot!" Dark yelled holding her close, not caring if her blood got on him or not.
"You...you've always been able to protect me Dark.. I wanted to return the favor.." she said with strain in her voice, "I... I'm sorry Dark...." Kaito whispered,
"You have nothing to be sorry for!" he said
"At least I got my wish... to protect you.."Kaito said with a small smile.
Then she saw something she had never seen before, Dark was crying. Tears flowed freely off his amethyst eyes, and down his tanned skin.
Kaito raised a hand up and stroked his cheek with her cold hand.
"Dark, keep this. To remember me by.." she said giving him one of the black wing earings she wore.
"Kaito.. you can't.." he whispered hugging her tightly
"Even in Heaven or Hell, I will never forget you.." she said, her skin began to grow cold, and the light began to dim in her eyes
"Kaito, please, don't die! Please, I need you! I need you! I love you Kaito!" he said, still embracing her tightly.
"There was one thing... I've..... always... wanted to tell you.... Dark...."she began, looking up at him with her bright eyes dimming
"I.... love... you..." her body fell limp, and became cold.
The remaining tears from her eyes grazed her porcelin white skin.
Her body disapered into light, and only the earing left in Darks hand was the reminder of the once great balancer between light and darkness.
She were to never return again.

.....or so he thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

PN: T____T *sob* I made myself cry!!!

Kaito: ;_; you killed me!

PN: T____T Not like I wanted tooooo!!!

Kaito: If you don't want to you don't have to review this chapter, you can if you want to though,

PN: I expect reviews for tha next chapter!!

~Your Key for this chapter~
·Oniisama - Older brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~NEXT TIME~

EPISODE ONE: Sister

"I will help you oniisan, I will help you no matter what to get rid of your demons."

"It's been so long.... Kaito."

"You will not get her again"