Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Smile for Me ❯ Get what she wants and you wont get hurt. ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter Seven: She Wants a Baby
Daa! Daa! Daa! is not my property. Don't believe me? I'm telling you now.
 
“No? Why?” Kanata looked directly into her eyes.
 
“I don't know… I just want to see what life would be like when I have a husband. Maybe it won't be that bad.” Miyu smiles and heads for the bathroom.
 
School…
 
Miyu and Kanata entered the classroom cautiously.
 
“Miyu! Kanata! Is it true? Is it?!!” Ms. Mizuno appeared out of nowhere clasping her hands.
 
“What? Ms. Mi-” Kanata tried to stop her but they failed miserably. Ms. Mizuno glanced at their hands and the sparkling rings gave them away.
 
“You are married! I was right!” Ms. Mizuno danced around. Santa heard his teacher say `married' and dance.
 
“Hey, Kanata! Do you know why the teacher is dancing like that?” Santa looked at them suspiciously.
 
“No! Santa I don't so…” Kanata shook his head, desperately trying to conceal his ring as he came in.
 
“Mr. And Mrs. Saionji! Good morning to--” Christine's mouth was blocked by the couple, dragging her to a corner.
 
“Christine! You! Did you tell anybody about this?” Kanata showed her the rings while Miyu ate a lollipop.
 
“Oh! The rings I gave you! They are pure platinum and gold. I even threw in some diamonds for the heck of it!” Christine smiled.
 
“Kanata, do you want one? I have a pumpkin flavored lollipop.” Miyu handed him a light-orange wrapped lollipop to him.
 
“Sure. Thanks, Miyu!” Miyu unwrapped the cover and stuck it in Kanata's waiting mouth.
 
“So, Christine. How do we get out of this?” Kanata turned back towards Chris.
 
“You want to gat a divorce? But you seem to take it well…” Chris mentioned, pointing to his lollipop.
 
“Well,” Kanata blushed slightly. “ She said she wanted to see what a wife's life is like and I promised her I would act like a husband.”
 
“But you ARE a husband! You're legally married! Even your parents signed the form.” Christine explained.
 
“Our parents know about this?” Miyu took out her lollipop for a second then popped it back in.
 
“Yes. They came here for the ceremony last night. Didn't you notice?” Christine told them.
 
“We were DRUNK!!!” Kanata yelled. Out of the blue, Miyu's cell phone rang.
 
“It's for you…” Miyu gave the phone to Kanata.
 
“Hello?” Kanata nervously greeted.
 
“HELLO SON!! It's me! Your FATHER!!! Haha!” Hoshou responded with glee.
 
“Dad?” Kanata sighed.
 
“How are you?”
 
“I'm fine, dad.”
 
“So… how is Miyu? Oh, I meant, Mrs. Saionji? Bwahahahaha!”
 
“DAD! She's fine.”
 
“Kanata! Take care of our little Miyu, Ok? We love her so much!” Miki, Miyu's mom, suddenly interrupted Hoshou.
 
“Miki?” Kanata was a little surprised that she was with his father.
 
“Miki! I want to talk to them as well!” A faint voice could be heard in the background. “MIYU!!”
 
“Yuu! You're all there! Wait, here's Miyu.” Kanata gave it back to Miyu.
 
“Hello? ---Yes, dad. I'm fine. ---Ok, I will. ---A GRANDCHILD?? I don't know about that… ---Ok. I love you, too ---Bye.” Miyu pressed the call end button.
 
“What did they say?” Kanata asked.
 
“Oh, nothing much. They said that by the time they get here, they want to see a baby.” She forced a smile.
 
“A baby…” Miyu walked towards the windowsill and looked towards the sky. “I want a baby.” A tear rolled down her cheek.
 
“Hahahahaha!! Hihihahahhooahahaiaa!” Nanami started to laugh uncontrollably.
 
“Nanami?” Aya approached her. “Are you alright?”
 
“Yes- hahaha… I just realized… hahahoo- that Ms. Mizuno- haha...-is older than they are- but haha… they still beat her to marriage! Hahahaaa!” Nanami forced out the words and continued to laugh. They all looked at each other. Miyu suddenly giggled softly and then laughed as well. Then Kanata, Santa and then everybody laughed. Ms. Mizuno laughed too and they talked about marriage all day. Ms. Mizuno even scolded the newly-weds on the fact that they didn't invite her.
 
After classes…
 
Santa, Nanami, Aya, Nozomu and Christine sneaked behind Miyu and Kanata who were walking together down the hallway.
 
“Saionji?” Nanami called out the name, almost ready to explode with laughter. They wanted to test something.
 
“Huh?” Both looked at the same time. The group laughed like crazy.
 
“I don't get it.” Miyu looked at them.
 
“We're sorry, guys. We just had to try for ourselves.” Santa explained. “So, where are you two love birds going on such a nice day?”
 
“Well, Miyu said she wanted a baby. As a husband, I have to fulfill her wishes. Do you want to come?” Kanata asked his friends. They hesitantly agreed to go.
 
Street…
 
“I can't believe this! They want a baby? And they are taking us with them!” Nozomu whispered to them, following the two.
 
“Maybe, pictures of Ruu?” Aya suggested.
 
“Let's just see what happens, Ok?”
 
“It's right over there.” Kanata pointed towards somewhere. To the group's view, he was pointing at a…gulp… motel.
 
“WHAT!! MIYU! KANATA! NO WAY!!!” They said.
 
“What? Why?” Miyu asked them.
 
“Motel? What in the world!!?”
 
“Motel? NO, No…”They waved their hands frantically. “It's beside that.” They looked to the motel's right, a pet store.
 
“Miyu said she wanted a baby. I promised her we would go to the pet store to get a cat. It seems that she wants something there.”