Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Smile for Me ❯ Wedding bells are ringing... wait. No bells. ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter Six: We're REALLY Married
I don't own Daa! Daa! Daa! or any of its characters. I'm not even Japanese!
 
Miyu woke up in the Saionji house, alone in her room. The door slid open, a face emerged from the other side.
 
“Kanata… wha-what happened to me?” Miyu sat up. Kanata handed her a piece of pizza.
 
“Yeah, about that… you collapsed, in front of everybody at class. Do you remember anything?” Kanata kissed her forehead.
 
“I remember you… walking, kissing, and, and… you walking in while I was in the bathroom?”
 
“You remember that? That was a really long time ago.” Kanata explained, stroking her hair.
 
“Why? How long ago was that?” Miyu looked at his face, smiling so softly.
 
“It was, the first time we met.” Kanata put his hand down on the edge of her futon. “Miyu, um, can you do me a favor?”
 
“A favor? Sure. What can I do for you?” Miyu asked, curious to know what it could be. She was surprised when he pushed her delicately and made her fall back and lie down. She didn't try to struggle because, she knows that this person cares for her very much and will never do anything to harm her.
 
“Can I sleep, beside you tonight?” Kanata looked at her.
 
“Sleep here? Why?” Miyu asked him.
 
“I miss you so much. I don't know why it happened, and I feel so guilty that, I was there beside you, but I couldn't do anything to protect you. I was your boyfriend then. I promised myself that I would protect you, for Ruu. But I failed… I am so sorry.” Kanata had tears falling.
 
“You love me so much, don't you?” Miyu turned to him. “Even though I don't remember much, I can feel that I love you a lot, too.” Miyu smiled at Kanata, he wiped his tears. “So, I guess it's ok for you to sleep here.” Kanata smiled at her and it made her heart melt. Kanata lay down right behind her, gently wrapping his arms around her smell waist.
 
“Hey, Kanata… do you want to continue?” Miyu asked him, blushing.
 
“Continue what?” Kanata raised his head. Miyu giggled.
 
“The kiss, stupid. Do you want to?” Miyu faced him. Kanata nodded and smirked. Kanata bent over and closed his eyes. Miyu pulled some sheets down to reveal her moist lips, but she felt so nervous that it quivered. Kanata sensed her anxiety, and decided to make it quick. Kanata touched her lips too soon and she wasn't ready for them. Instinct took over quickly and Miyu didn't know what to do. And before she knew it, she was leaning in for more. Kanata's eyes shot open but gradually closed when Miyu tightened her grip on his back. It became so hot that they had to stop. But, somehow, their bodies could not part. Even though they knew they had to, by some unseen force, they couldn't.
 
Morning…
 
Kanata woke up to sees his beloved quietly napping beside him. He remembers what they did last night and hurriedly checked if they were still dressed. Luckily, apart from a few buttons and some loose clothing, they were still fine. He also noticed that they wore slightly different clothing now compared to last night. It suddenly popped into his head what they talked about last night.
 
~flashback~
 
“Kanata, I feel weird doing this.” Miyu told him truthfully.
 
“Why? Do you think it's better if we don't remember?” Kanata made trails of kisses from her ear to her neck and nuzzled his face there.
 
“Why not? I feel like drinking anyway.” Miyu slowly narrowed her gaze. Kanata lifted her face from his position and looked at her.
 
“I've never seen you drink before. Ever.” Kanata answered her, his eyes half-open.
 
“Well, that's because I've never been drunk before.” Miyu kissed him. “Could you teach me?”
 
Too cute. Can't resist… “Sure, Miyu. I'm gonna get some.” He stood up and left. After a few minutes, he came back with wine bottles and glasses. They drank until their noses turned red and it was quite obvious that they were drunk.
 
~end of flashback~
 
The rest was a blur… but it all became clear when he looked at their hands.
 
“What? We got… m…m-mar-rr…Rrr…” He couldn't bear to say it. It was only a joke, really. Now it became reality.
 
“What? Huh?” Miyu shot herself up and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and almost immediately sensed that something was not quite right. She felt something hard hit her nose when she caressed her face.
 
“What's this?” Miyu cleared her vision. When it registered into her mind, she jumped. “WHAT IS THIS?!?!!” She whipped her head to Kanata's red face.
 
“Um… a weddings ring?” Kanata faked a smile. He was almost frowning.
 
“Wedding ring? We got married? WE?!” Miyu was in a state of panic. “How could this happen to me? I woke up in a strange place, in a hospital, surrounded by strangers, left by my parents, had amnesia, came home with someone I don't know, made out, and got married!! I can't believe this!” Miyu gasped for air. It is true that she had gone through many experiences for the past few days.
 
“Ok, ok. Is it even legal?” Kanata scavenged around and saw some papers scattered on the floor. He sighed. “I can't believe this…”
 
“What? What is it?” She crawled to him. Her eyes widened as she saw the paper.
 
“That girl… she was there when I woke up at the hospital, right?” She looked at him. He nodded in return.
 
“We got married… at Christine's place?” Christine's face and name was on the paper. Kanata began to wonder if they should even go to school today.
 
“Well, maybe they won't notice if we don't tell them.” Miyu explained.
 
“Divorce.” Kanata looked at her. “Do you want a divorce?” He said seriously.
 
A really long silence…
 
Miyu finally answered.
 
“No.”