Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Smile for Me ❯ Yahoo!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter Nine: We did it!
Contrary to whatever you say, I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa!
 
Kanata woke up in his room on a sunny day, but his mind was clouded by thoughts of last night.
 
“I… and Miyu… drunk?” Was all he could say. “Did it… do it…” Kanata looked around. He saw Miyu's gown, shoes, a jacket and underwear. It didn't really register in his mind that it was HER underwear because he didn't really care. He also saw blood on his futon. He didn't mind it much. He was hungry and that was the only thing on Kanata's mind right now. He got dressed and went to Miyu's room. When he got there, she was naked and sleeping.
 
“Miyu wake up. I'm hungry. Let's eat.” Kanata shook her by her shoulder.
 
“Hmm… five more minutes, Mom.” Miyu pulled some sheets up and covered her face. Kanata sighed and went to the kitchen.
 
Kitchen…
 
Kanata used a microwave to heat up a pork bun. He then sat down on a chair and noticed some beer bottles scattered on the table. He groaned, stood up and got a plastic bag from under the counter. He proceeded to pick them up until the table was bottle-free. The microwave timer beeped and Kanata took the bottles out.
 
“Mmm… Pork bun.” Kanata spoke and looked at what he was eating.
 
“Don't talk with your mouth full, dear.” Miyu walked in. “I'm sorry to disturb you and your pork bun but,” Kanata ate the last bite.
 
“What?” Kanata looked at his wife. She sighed.
 
“That was mine.”
 
School…
 
“Hey, great party.” Christine was praised for the 23rd time in the last 2 hours.
 
“Congratulations! I'm so jealous, Miyu. You have all the luck.” Miyu and Kanata was congratulated for the 24th time in the last hour.
 
“Thank you.” They smiled. Nanami lent her seat to Kanata so they would be with each other.
 
Miyu looked a little pale today. Kanata was worried but she just said its nothing to worry about.
 
Four Days Later…
 
“Good Morning, class.” Ms. Mizuno greeted her class. “Before anything else, I would like to announce something. I will have a 1 month leave to have some free time to, um, date and stuff, so this will be your homeroom teacher while I'm gone. Please come in.”
 
A silver haired man, in a t-shirt and a short-sleeved jacket and jeans entered the room. Miyu looked at the man and blushed. He spotted her and he waved. She blushed even more. Kanata saw Miyu drooling all over him, and became annoyed.
 
“Miyu, we're married, remember?” Kanata pouted a little, like a two year old.
 
“I feel like I should know him…”
“Miyu, that is one of our friends when we were in elementary. They moved to Tokyo after his sister became an artist there, remember?” Kanata explained.
 
“I have amnesia! How on earth could I remember?” Miyu reminded him.
 
“Hey, class. I am your new teacher and my name is Mizuki Yamamura.” He said, but the girls just kept on staring at him, with dreamy eyes. He quickly scanned the room and found a couple of familiar faces. He smiled and approached them.
 
“Miyu? Kanata?” Mizuki looked at them. Kanata suddenly felt an urge to protect Miyu from him.
 
“Yeah, Mizuki?” Kanata said coldly.
 
“How are you doing now?” Mizuki asked calmly. Kanata narrowed his eyes at Mizuki.
 
“We're alright.”
“I heard you got married.”
 
“Yeah. So what?”
 
“You're cousins, right?”
 
“No. We lied.”
 
“Ok.” Mizuki stood straight and turned around. “Let's start class.”
 
“Kanata, you are so possessive. I'm just looking at him, that's all.” Miyu rested her head on his shoulder. “You do know that even if my memories were taken away from me, I know that you are the only one for me and I can fall in love with you all over again.”
 
Kanata felt better but not enough to really feel fine. Miyu had a surprise waiting for him. She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him. She smiled and grabbed his shirt pulled him, and they kissed right in front of Mizuki and the whole class. When everybody saw it, they couldn't help but smile. Mizuki, too.
 
“Hot! Hot! Hot!!” Santa yelled.
 
Miyu pulled and she looked at Kanata's face. His eyes were closed, lips slightly open and cheeks flushed.
 
“Are you feeling better, Kanata?” Miyu asked him, caressing his cheek.
 
“As long as you're here, I am.” Kanata opened his eyes and held Miyu's wrist.
 
“O…k. Can we start now?” Mizuki nervously asked the couple. They nodded.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Saionji Household…
 
Miyu and Kanata were kissing all the way home. Literally. They tried to see and count how many people would look if they would kiss when they walk. They counted 45 up till now.
 
“Do you want to sleep with me?” Miyu suggested.
 
“Sure, why not.”
 
“Let's eat first.” Kanata opened the door for her. She giggled.
 
Miyu went in and was followed by Kanata. They were startled to find Kanata's father eating noodles at the table.
 
“Oh, there you both are! We have already prepared a meal. Care to join us?” Hoshou led them to the dining room.
 
“Hi Miyu! Hi Kanata!” Two people gleefully greeted the young couple.
 
“Mom? Dad?” Miyu ran and hugged them. “I've missed you! You are so mean! You left me here! I don't remember anything that happened for the past 5 years! I got married to my forgotten boyfriend! I got drunk and I cut MY wedding cake. I bought a cat! You missed a lot, you know!” She smiled and skipped to Kanata. “My husband, Kanata Saionji.” She hugged him.
 
Miyu smirked and they locked lips. Miyu said, “48.”