Death Note Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Wet? ❯ Chapter3: Top ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: characters not mine, country (when ever I decide) not mine idea totally mine! (Beware smut in the extreme)
 
Chapter3: Top
 
Mello:
 
I woke up the next morning with a splitting head ache and a raging purple headed hard on. I looked around for Matt but didn't see him. I got up and walked out to the living room, still naked I might add. Sure enough I saw Matt sleeping on the sofa like a good boyfriend. As I got closer to his sleeping form I could hear him mumbling in his sleep. T he mumbling wasn't very coherent, but there was a fraise that he kept repeating, couldn't quite make it out so I put my ear Right next to his mouth and this time I could hear him, `Mello, please, please don't leave. I'm so… so… sorry' then it got jumbled again and I backed up. Just in time too because Matt yelled, `Mello I love you! Please don't leave me!' I sat down on his crotch and could feel a half erect member underneath his boxers, he still didn't wake up. I lay down on top of him and put my ear over his heart, it was beating so fast I thought he was going to have a natural heart attack.
 
I spoke to him softly, “I'm not leaving you. Not now, not ever.” Matt started to calm down and I kept talking,
 
“I love you Matt. I always have, even back at Wammy house when I didn't know what love was.” Matt became very calm and his breathing evened out. He put his arms around me and muttered,
 
“Forgive me.”
 
It was a statement, not a question, so I didn't say anything.
 
He was a bit agitated so I asked, “Do you want to atone?”
 
Matt nodded his head viscously. I smirked cruelly.
 
“I get to do you.” I knew how much he hated the idea when I first suggested it so I had a hunch he still would let me even if it was a dream or the only way to keep me from leaving him.
 
“Okay” he whispered.
 
I was stunned; I really didn't think he would let me. Well, whatever, this is probably the one and only time this will ever happen.
 
I suck on one nipple and twist the other between my index-finger and thumb. I switch, then make-out with him passionately. While my hands are free - since I've crushed our chests together - I pull down his boxers. I lean back, breaking the mini make-out session, and observe my Matt. His member is quickly growing to full hardness. My member, which I think has gotten harder if possible, twitches with anticipation.
 
“Lay on your stomach,” I command.
 
The still unconscious Matt rolls over. It's weird that he hasn't spoken but I ignore it because this is probably mu only chance to do this. (You know, be top) I place my fingers at his mouth and he readily sucks and licks them to extreme wetness. When I thought there was enough, I withdraw my digits from his mouth and I rub his sphincter to a relaxed state. The muscles relaxed and I eased my finger in. The muscles constricted around the intruder and tried to push it out. I massage the silk walls until they are relaxed again. I push the digit in to the third knuckle and searched for the spot. I knew I found it when Matt moaned and wiggled his ass so I would touch it again. I pulled out my forefinger and reentered him with two fingers, my forefinger and my middle finger, down to the third knuckle again, without pause. Matt made a squeak, in surprise or pain I couldn't tell, nor cared. I stretched and scissored his hole. I pulled my two fingers out and reached over to the side table drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. I coated my first, middle, and ring fingers and pushed them into his ass. This time it was a hiss in pain. I moved my digits around and made sure his insides for coated with lube. I pulled my three appendages out before his muscles could completely accommodate. I poured lube on my cock liberally and lined up with Matt's entrance.
 
“I'm going to do it. You ready?”
 
But before Matt answered, I rammed all the way in. I held still for a moment so his insides could adjust. I didn't want to rip anything important. When Matt started pushing back I put my hand on his lower back and stopped him. I pulled out quickly but only about 3 inches, and I slowly, ever so slowly, pushed back in. I did this technique several times until I was all the way out. I kept my dick out until Matt started rocking again, but I didn't put it back in. I positioned my member in the clef of his ass, right between the cheeks. I snapped my hips back and forth and grinded into his backside harder each time.
 
“That's what I'm going to do to your ass. I'm going to cum hard and deep inside you.”
 
Matt moans and pushed his ass up in the air, offering it to me.
 
“Please, please… forgive me!”
 
I put the head of my cock at his entrance and sink into him agonizingly slow. Once my balls meet his thighs I paused and basked in the tight heat of Matt's orifice. I do exact as I said I was going to do. I snap my hips back and forth hard and fast, and make it more so then the last
 
At one point I started trying different angles and soon I found my target. His prostate. Matt gasped and got really rigid all over, he then slumped down on the sofa. With his face buried in the leather arm, and in doing so his ass rose higher and I could hit his pleasure node easier. Matt moaned and yelled. I pulled him up so his neck was in an unnatural position, and kissed him passionately. Only then did I realize that he was finally out of his stooper and was fully aware of what was going on. I was so surprised that I came on the spot. When I was finished, which didn't take long, I pulled out went to the bedroom jumped into my clothes and ran out of his flat. The last thing I said was,
 
“Please don't hate me…”