Death Note Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Wet? ❯ Chapter2: Ethics ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: characters not mine, country (when ever I decide) not mine idea totally mine! (Beware smut in the extreme)
 
Chapter2: Ethics
 
Matt:
 
I knew Mello was beyond pissed when he silently walk away toward the bar. After a few minutes of sitting and listening to everyone talk at me, I got up and walked up the spiral stairs at the back of the club. At the top was a bouncer. I looked at him and he held out his hand. I just stood there looking at him.
 
“V.I.P.'s only.” He stated
 
I dug in my pocket and handed him two one hundred dollar bills. He pocketed them and stood aside.
 
“Sorry, Sir didn't know” he said.
 
“Just doing your job, I know and you do such good work.” I reply
 
He nodded and I walked up two more flights of stairs to get to the roof. I sat up there for a while. Now, when I say a while I mean like four levels on my game. Believe it or not I got bored of my video game. Believe it or not I got bored and went in search of my lover. Yeah I know, I know you're saying I'm a hypocrite and that I'm an ass. In truth I do think of Mello as my lover, he and I do everything lovers do except, of course, sex. Well in case, anal sex.
 
By now I'm just staring up at the cloudy sky thinking that I should really go look for Mello. Not to apologize or anything but to see if he was insanely drunk yet `cause even if he isn't drunk enough for me to get in his pants, he never is, he gives me amazing head and swallows, normally he spits it out or catches it in a tissue.
 
I walk down the two flights that lead back to the V.I.P. section, walk past the bouncer and back down the stairs to the dance floor. I take the long way around the dance floor and walk toward the bar. I don't see Mello so I assume that he went back to the table. I get a pint of chartreuse. I gulp down half of it on the spot. The bartender looks at me like I'm insane, but I am use to the slight burning mixed with sweetness so it didn't have the same effect on me as it would have on normal people. I took the rest of my drink with me back to the booth; along the bar I saw near and his lover latest lover trying to out drink each other and Near's lover was failing miserably, the only person that can out drink near is Mello. Drinking is the only thing that Mello is better at then Near. Well' that and being hotter but that maybe just my opinion. I get within site of the table and watch Mello pass out. Just as I'm about to reach the table Matsuda walks up to me with his dancing partner.
 
“ 'ey, Matt, Mello is really depressed.”
 
“How do you know he's depressed and not angry?”
 
“'Cause I saw him drinking heavily and later when I went to get a drink myself I heard him say `the strongest you got.' And I know that he only drinks heavily like that when he's depressed. But you already knew that, right?”
 
“Yeah, of course I knew that.” FUCK! I didn't know that. How the hell did he know and I didn't?
 
I walk up to Mello's unconscious form and smile to myself as I look at Mello be sleeping body. I pick him up bridal style and speak at the two in the booth across the table.
 
“I'm leaving.” I state.
 
L and Light, Matsuda and his random dance partner, Near and his flavor of the week, They all follow me out of the club but only L and Light get in my car with Mello and I. Near and his pick of the week, Kyosuke, are going back to someone's apartment but have decided to stop at a liquor store before heading there to fornicate. Matsuda and his dance partner, Tomo, were going back to Tomo's and Matsuda said he would catch up with us tomorrow, but I didn't really care. I drop L and Light off at their apartment three blocks from mine.
 
I parked and varied Mello bridal style up to my flat on the sixth floor. I kick off my shoes and walk to my bed room. I take off Mello's boots and put him under the covers. I go into my closet and come out with only my silk boxers on. Hey, what can I say I normally sleep in my Mario pajamas but Mello would never let me live it down if he woke up after a nightmare and saw. I know, I know you people think that I'm gonna start having sex with him while he's out so when he finally woke up he would have to go along with it. But no… and you wanna know why? `Cause I tried and failed miserably. No' I shall be sleeping out on my leather couch. It's quite comfortable.
 
I walked back over to Mello's sleeping form and bent over to check on him, he was fine, breathing normally and not having his nightmare. I started walking away but a hand reached out and grabbed my wrist. I watched Mello half sit up and his eyes opened a fraction, but something was wrong. He's eyes were glazed over and really unfocussed. He pulled me into the bed and positioned me over his body so out groins were flush against each other. I felt his hard member through his leather pants and my very thin boxers. He crushed his mouth into mine with such force that our teeth clacked and I gasped, and he just shoved his tongue down my throat. Then he started to touch me all over and grind our crotches together. He got harder, if that's possible, and my cock had awakened. Without thinking I started to strip Mello of his leather vest with buckles instead of leather ties. When it came off I flung it off into some dark corner of the room. I, some how, detached myself from his mouth and reattached to his collar bone to leave my mark. At this angle I can reach his pants and start to unbuckle all his belts and straps. After what seemed like the millionth one I could finally get his pants off. He helped with that part by lifting his hips our raging hard-ons collided in fictional ecstasy. I slipped them down his pale slender legs while I kissed my way down his chest. My face ended up at his crotch and, to my surprise, he was wearing underwear. He was wearing a very sheer, silk male thong.
 
He must have bought it recently because I've been through his underwear drawer. I also have cameras in his flat so if he had hiding spot for his `toys' I would know. Only come to think of it I haven't looked at the tapes and camera screens recently. I just stared at his silk covered erection oh, did I mention that its crimson silk… no' on' well its crimson colored silk.
 
Mello was getting impatient and started to squirm. Normally that would annoy me cause at the same time he would be saying, `No we shouldn't' or `No! Matt I can't, I've got work early in the morning.' Mello doesn't ever wake up before noon so I don't know what he's talking about. But now the squirming isn't because he doesn't want to, its `cause he WANTS to. I pinch his nipples to hardness and rub my face against his still clothed erection like a cat marking it's territory. He moans and coo's t the friction and I smirk. I flip him over and make him kneel on all fours. Seeing that pale, taunt ass with crimson silk running in between his cheeks, it was so unexpected and erotic. I thought that all of his pants, with an exception of three pairs, forced him to go commando. He started to move back and forth and when he rocked back I could see wetness on his thong. It turned me on even more, if that's possible. Thinking about how he had pre-cum running down his member already and I had barely touched him. Mello quickly flipped us over so I was lying on my back so that my boner was really apparent through my boxers. He ripped my silk shorts down my legs and on the way down he licked my dick from head to balls. When he sat back up so did I, but he had other plans. With his eyes still glazed over he gently pushes me down on the bed again and we deep throated for a few minutes. When he moved away he actually stood up and slipped his thong off extremely sexily. I made a move to sit up but Mello quickly sat on my crotch again. I noticed then that he didn't have a drop of pre-cum on his dick, it made me wonder where the wetness was coming from.
 
Mello guided my cock between his legs and I was worried because there was no prep or even lube. But he put in the head and sat down on the rest of my member. The initial sensations were tight and hot and… wet? I wanted to ask Mello if he prepped earlier but didn't get the chance, he did some weird massaging technique and I was lost in ecstasy. Mello seemed like he wasn't in the room but after I brought my head up, from the thrown back in ecstasy passion, he looked down and smirked with his heavily glazed eyes. He wasn't with me in this. This was wrong; I should push him off and lock him in the bathroom. I sit up, and my member twitches contently inside of him, kiss him passionately with nips and bites and make it look to him that I want to change positions. He didn't fight me this time as I laid him on his back. I pulled out far enough so the head of my dick was still inside of him. I pull in and out of him a few times with only the last three inches of my hardness. I, then, pull out all the way and that made my lover look at me with an extremely confused expression. I flashed a sly smile at him and knelt down between his legs. I liked his rather neglected shaft and then engulfed it. He gasped, nibbled, licked, teased, and rubbed. He was so ready but Mello refused to let go of his determination and just cum. I did one of the few things left in my arsenal. I deep throated him. His eyes bulged and I could suppress a light giggle. My small chuckling made him moan like I'd been dying to hear since the first time I started to date him.
 
The closest I ever came to hearing that moan was actually before we hooked up. It was when He and I had just hacked some bank or other important building and were being chased by cops and the political officials we stole from. We were in the car and he was saying something along the lines of, `Adrenaline is my best friend… right next to alcohol… and you, of course.' and `I loooove high speed chases they're so orgasmic that I don't want to eat chocolate.' and he moaned. But the moaning then and the moaning now are totally different, I know that now.
 
I hummed around his member and he moaned so erotically I almost came. I suctioned my lips around the base of his cock and slowly backing off while humming. When I got to the head I teased the slit with my tongue by rubbing it back and forth over the slit and then pushing into it. I slurped my way back down and I had his member down my throat again.
 
Now when I say that I'm deep-throating his cock I mean I'm REALLY deep-throating. Even though he may be the bottom he has a… larger than average dick. When its soft, which I don't see all that often, it's about 7