Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Once lost ... ❯ I came here and I'll leave the same... ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
[I do not own Death note or any of it's Characters. I do own Crimson I guess. Or something. =X]

Prologue
"Rebecca?" Roger breathed exasperated as he adjusted himself in his seat. "Please, for once can you hear me out?" His dark gaze set upon the ebony haired female who finally glanced up from toying with the lollipop between her fingers. "The time has come for you to choose a name for yourself. This, of course because you have refused so adamantly the first time the request came from Wammy and L."

She blinked, her soft aquamarine gaze resting on the other man gave the room a gentle impression as she broke the silence with her own breeze like voice. "I came to Wammy house ten years ago with a bloody bear named Chloe and the name Rebecca Chancel, not even the threat of Kira himself is going to force a change in me. That's what Wammy said to me, Roger, you've said the same, quite a few times, 'Rebecca, Wammy house isn't here to change you but to make you better.'" A scowl appeared over her pretty features as she stood. "I'm sure both L and Watari planned this would be my reaction to said problem."

He nodded slowly, his aged features locking on the girl. "Watari and L planned for your resistance, Rebecca." He shifted once again as if postponing the inevitable.

"And?" The fourteen-year-olds voice was barely above a whisper as she stood stoically above the man as the realization dawned on her face. "They named me-"

He once again nodded folding his hands together in a business like motion as he peered up once more at the unnamed girl. "They named you-" The tension rushed into the room, though neither of them could see it, the feeling was unbearable, cold, the unnamed individual glaring down upon him with cold calculated force. "Crimson."

With that she stormed out of the room leaving the lollipop she cradled in hand only moments before rocking on his desk.