Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ The Beauty ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Chapter 1-The Beauty.

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Raven's POV-

Prozen had called for me, as I entered the darkness. "What is it now?"

"We have found you a partner, a girl with beauty that lasts forever. You will surely like her," Prozen smirked.

"I don't care of such beauty, as a warrior would never let feelings distract him," I answered.

"This girl is different. She has powers an organoid contains, and maybe even much more," Prozen continued.

"Fine, I will take her in as a partner, but don't think such beauty will attract me to her," I said.

Prozen had smirked, and said,"Send the girl in." The doors behind him opened, and a beautiful girl around Raven's age entered. She had long, flowing wavy red hair, that covered her whole back. She was wearing a bright red shirt and a skirt that went up to her ankles. She had pale, white skin, but had one of the darkest eyes anyone has ever seen before, eyes that matched Raven's coldness.

"So this is the beautiful girl you are speaking of. You were right about her beauty, but as I said, it will not attract me," I said. I was perfectly calm, but her beauty continued to put me in her trace, though I must not let these feelings distract me. "What would her name be?" I asked.

"Rachel," Prozen answered. He turned to the girl and introduced me to her. "Rachel, meet your new partner, Raven," he said. She walked up to me and looked at me. "It is very nice to meet you, Raven." she had said. I just looked at her coldly, hoping she would get my point, but she continued to stare at me with her dark eyes, that had drawn me in, making me stare back.We continued this for a few more seconds, then I took her by the hand and led her to the Genosaurer. We went in the cockpit, while Shadow launched in.

We had not been talking for a while, until Rachel asked,"Where are your parents?"

"My whole family died," I replied coldly.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay," I replied with no emotion. It stayed silent like that until we found shelter. We entered the cave, and I gathered some firewood and made a fire. We sat next to each other near the fire, while Shadow lay on the other end.We didn't speak to each other at all before we slept, but I had a sudden feeling surge through me. I was still completely in her trance, and her beauty. She was beautiful, and kind. What was she doing to me? I felt my heart ache, and it drove me mad. What has happening with me?! I slept with next to her, and she even haunted me in my dreams.