Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mediaminer.org Big Fanfiction Contest/Award Ceremony/Oscars/Emmies/Golden Globes Thingie! ❯ Conclusion ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Special thanks to all the judges and all those who submitted their fics.

Special thanks to all those who assisted in the creation of this contest.

No thanks to those who didn't submit. You are bad people. Shame on you!

Special thanks to NBC for letting us use one of their many thousands of theaters for this award ceremony.

Special thanks to Big Brother. Remember, he's watching you. Even in the shower. Yeah, he's that perverted. Sorta incestuous, isn't it? I mean, he's supposed to be your big brother, but he's actually watching you shower. That's really twisted! I mean, I'm sure you people who are into incest are probably okay with it, but I'm sorry to say that the vast majority of people in the world aren't exactly the biggest fans of family members screwing one another. And watching you shower? ICK! That's like some guy who sits behind the two-way mirror in a men's locker room watching guys change and masturbating to it. I swear, honestly, how can anyone think that that's fun and exciting?! You know what, to hell with Big Brother! I don't want him watching me! No thanks to Big Brother! None whatsoever!

-----------

Okay, maybe saying everyone was in shock was a bit of an overstatement. A more accurate statement was... well... confusion. Yeah. Everyone in the theater looked down at the beings that had just walked out on stage, and were very confused. You see, there were three beings that had come out, and, well, this is very hard to say. I should probably just flat out say it.

They were staplers.

Yes, they were there staplers. One of them was white, one of them red, and the other black. They moved by jumping slowly, and they talked by moving the staple arm up and down.

"Um... Can I help you?" PsyWeedle asked.

"No! We are the STAPLERS OF DOOM!" the red Stapler stated.

"I still have qualms with that name, actually. Ever since Invader Zim started, no one's been afraid of the word `doom' anymore." The black stapler interjected.

"Oh, very well. We are the STAPLERS OF TERROR!" the red stapler roared.

"And we should be terrified of you, why?" Digi-Chan asked.

"All right! All right! We're the STAPLERS OF EVIL!" the red stapler shouted.

PsyWeedle and Digi-Chan blinked.

PsyWeedle shrugged and said, "Okay, whatever. Now, I'd like to thank all of our generous helpers and judges for making this competition-"

"WAIT! Don't you want to know about our evil plans?! Why we did all of this?!" the white stapler asked.

Everyone in the room sighed, and PsyWeedle and Digi-Chan moved away from the podium. The staplers leapt onto it and got close to the microphone.

"We staplers of the world have been oppressed long enough! You merely use us to staple papers together, and then get upset if the staples don't come out right! Well, no longer! We have sabotaged and destroyed this contest-" the white stapler announced.

"No you didn't!" PsyWeedle interrupted.

"You cause a couple of minor problems that we corrected easily. You didn't sabotage or destroy anything! The contest finished without a hitch!" Digi-Chan shouted.

The staplers all stared at PsyWeedle and Digi-Chan.

"Oh." The black one said.

"Well, that won't stop us from stopping you now! Launch staples!" the red stapler shouted.

The three evil staplers fired a couple of staples at the two. They bounced harmlessly off of their clothes. PsyWeedle and Digi-Chan rolled their eyes, and PsyWeedle turned to Mr. T.

"Okay, show these staplers out, Mr. T." he ordered.

Mr. T nodded and moved over to the staplers, grabbing them all and walking outside.

"Wait! You can't stop us! We're evil staplers! We've got demons inside of us that let us walk and talk!" the white one shouted.

"Shut up, fools! You don't drink milk, and you ain't gonna amount to nothing' except being stupid stapelas! I pity you, fools!" Mr. T shouted back.

PsyWeedle and Digi-Chan once again took the podium.

"Honestly, couldn't we have had some big evil monster? Or evil, living maggots? Why staplers?" Digi-Chan asked.

"This could've been big, but instead we get Chris McFeely Digi-Awards rejects. Hey, Lem! Yeah, you, the guy from that one story. Is that coffee shop of yours open? Good! We're going over there for post-awards drinking!" PsyWeedle shouted.

Lucy Yubiwa, a character from my Sailor Moon T fics (Dear GOD I love shameless self-promotion) spoke up. "Hey! We could go to my coffee shop, too!"

"We can go everywhere! Thanks to being Fanfiction writers, we can put them all side by side!" Digi-Chan announced.

THE END. I GUESS. WELL, THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER ONE NEXT YEAR. IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN THIS IS TO BE CONTINUED. OF COURSE, IT COULD JUST BE THE END TO THIS PART, AND THEN OF COURSE WE CAN HAVE A PART 2 EVEN WITHOUT SAYING-

"Oh, would you just shut up and end the damn thing! Jesus crimeney..."