Digimon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Mystery Science Theater 80 - Lemon Series ❯ Scoring on Your Own Team, part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mystery Science Theater 80 By Robster80

Scoring on Your Own Team, MST80 Style - part 2

Special thanks to Darkstar for letting me do this

Darkstar: ROB!!! Where are you?!

Cell80: (Uh-oh!) uh, hi, DS!

Darkstar: Where's Rob? And for that matter, where's Davis? Katelyn's been looking for him.

Cell80: The boss is trying to finish Final Fantasy IV. As for Davis, he's at the bar.

Katelyn: Enters The bar? Why?

Cell80: We made him read that incest fic of Darkstar's. We had to tie a bungee cord to his leg so he couldn't escape, and then tape his eyes open for the Tai/Kari scene.

Darkstar & Katelyn: YOU DID WHAT?!

R80: rushes in What's all the yelling-? O.O Darkstar!

Darkstar: Grabs R80 by the collar I know I said you can have someone read the fic with you, BUT I DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO BE DAVIS OR FOR YOU TO TAPE HIS EYES OPEN!!!!!

R80: If it makes you feel better, I made TK and Sora puke when they, Tai, and Kari read the fic.

Katelyn: You made them read it, too?

Cell80: No, they just showed up. It was supposed to be us 2, Veemon80, Vash, and Davis.

TK: Exits the lemon room Kari's gonna be out for a while… Oh, hi, Katelyn, DS.

Katelyn: What were you doing in there?

TK: "Purifying" my woman, as she would say. Where are Tai and Sora?

Veemon80: Probably cleaning up their mess in the theater. They were still going at it like rabbits when we took our break.

Darkstar: Took a break? You haven't finished MSTing it yet?

R80: We felt we had tortured Davis enough, so we stopped it after the Tai/Kari lemon scene.

Davis: Wails loudly and drunkenly from the bar Kari… why?!?!?!

Darkstar: How many drinks has he had?

Cell80: Dunno. Vash is looking after him.

R80: Last time I saw Vash, though, he was heading for the bathroom in a hurry.

Veemon80: -_- That guy can't hold his liquor.

Vash: Staggers from the bathroom Davis had 3 glasses of vodka, 5 of scotch, and one big bottle of tequila with a lime twist.

Darkstar: gee, I never thought that fic would depress him THAT much.

TK: You had Kari screwing her own brother. To Davis, that's worse than her doing it with me or any other guy.

Katelyn: I think I'll go cheer him up.

Vash: Take a case of gin with you. He might need it.

Katelyn exits

Darkstar: Are you gonna finish that fic?

R80: Well, we'll need someone to torture now that Davis is done with.

Darkstar: And I'll pay you back for that later.

R80: I already have to read your Taijun fic, remember?

Tai: Enters with Sora Count me and Sora out. And that goes for TK and Kari, too.

Veemon80: Then next time, take our advice when we say it's something you don't wanna see!

Cell80: How about that Willis punk? The one who stole a kiss from Kari in the movie?

Darkstar: Okay, I'll go get him for you.

R80: He gets the balcony, and don't forget to tie a bungee cord to his leg. Say, you gonna watch it with us?

Darkstar: Don't need to. I wrote it, remember?

Minutes later, in the theater…

Willis: Sits in the balcony seat with a bungee cord tied to his leg. Okay, why am I here with this cord tied to my leg?

Veemon80: You'll find out!

R80: We ready to resume?

Vash: Projector's all set.

Cell80: We don't wanna finish this, but we have no choice in the matter, do we?

R80: Nope. Darkstar's locked the doors and we can't get out until we actually finish MSTing this incest threesome of his.

Willis: Incest?! Of who? Finds a program and reads it TAI, KARI, AND SORA?! Whoever wrote this thing must have lost all his marbles!

Cell80: And you can't get out of watching it, so there!

Willis: Well… I always did wanna see Kari naked. Plus, I get to see this Sora chick Tai's been bragging about.

Vash: -_- I have a bad feeling about this guy… Starts projector Part 2, rolling!


"Kari, why is your brother still asleep?" Mrs. Kamiya asked. "He never sleeps in on Saturdays."

Willis: There's a first time for everything.

Veemon80: (Kari) Maybe I rode him too hard last night. Plus I made him cum about… 3-4 times.

Cell80: (Mrs. Kamiya) Kari! Even I know that 2's his limit! Er…

Tai & Kari's voices: LEAVE OUR MOTHER ALONE!!!!

"You got me," Kari lied, eating a late breakfast. It was ten o'clock, and Tai had failed to rise and shine.

Cell80: And therefore failed his mid-term exam.

R80, Cell80, Veemon80, Vash: Shame, shame, shame!

The phone rang, and Mrs. Kamiya hurriedly picked it up.

Vash: Is she getting some on the sly?

Tai's voice: I heard that!

"Hello?" she asked. "Oh yes, Kari's up, Sora. I'm surprised you didn't ask for her sleeping brother."

Sora's voice: I'll kill the first wiseguy to make a crack about me from that line!

Veemon80: (Sora) I just wanted to remind her she has a double date with Mimi and TK later on today.

Kari's voice: "Ha ha ha!"

Cell80: Better Mimi than Jun.

Kari's voice: Good call.

Mrs. Kamiya handed the phone to Kari, who had just finished her breakfast. It was a cordless, so Kari decided to take it away from her mother, and back into Kari's room.

TK's voice: Why do I have a feeling I won't like this?

R80: >Sigh!< If you guys are gonna comment, then you might as well join us. Darkstar, let them in.

Darkstar's voice: Oh, okay!

Doors open and enter Kari, TK, Tai, and Sora.

Willis: Hey, babes! Plenty of room up here!

Sora: Oh no. Not me, two on a horse.

Tai: Glares at Willis along with TK She means jackass.

"Sora?" Kari said quietly, as not to wake her brother.

"So, how was he?" Sora giggled.

Kari: Like my worst nightmare, which was being raped by Davis and loving it. Gags

Sora: Why am I giggling?

TK: Because you're the mastermind behind this mess in the fic, remember?

Sora: -_- oh yeah… silly me…

Kari growled. "Is that what you called about!?" she growled louder. "You are so weird."

Tai: Or perverted.

Sora: Puts her head on Tai's shoulder You love it when I'm that way and you know it.

Tai: Sora, making my little sis fuck me crosses the line of safe perverted ness into insane perverted ness.

TK: Damn right!

"Who's weirder," Sora asked. "The girlfriend screwing him, or his sister screwing him?

Kari & Sora: Don't answer that!

Willis: Hee, hee, hee-! Gets hit with a bottle Ow!

Veemon80: Serves you right!

Maybe we should let Tokyo decide, hm?"

Sora: I would never do that!

Kari: But you would tell about how bad I wanted TK.

Sora: Touche.

Vash: How bad, I wonder?

Tai: Nothing I don't already know. She keeps fingering herself to him every night, and it keeps me awake.

TK: O.O

Kari: Blushes

"You wouldn't!" Kari gasped quietly. "That'd ruin him too!"

"Not if I told everyone you knocked him out," Sora said.

Veemon80: Say, isn't that how she did it to TK?

Kari: Giggles

TK: Blushes like mad Shut up, V80!

"Now, am I weird?"

R80: She still wants an answer to that?

Sora: Not from you, I don't.

"No," Kari said reluctantly. "Now what do you want?"

TK & Sora: Your brother, what else? Look at each other in shock

Tai: Kari, make a note - we have to keep these two apart for more than a week. Whispers Otherwise, they'll become like the Sokeru TK and Sora.

Cell80: Writes a note down and gives it to Kari Here!

Kari: Thank you.

"I was thinking," Sora said. "I want him tonight, but you're gonna be home………"

Willis: She could come over to my place!

Kari: (Ugh!)

TK: Whispers Remember mom doesn't care if you drop by or not at my place.

Kari: ^.-

Tai: NOT without my permission.

Kari stood there listening to Sora. She gasped a few times, but then hung up the phone when their conversation was over.

Vash: First time having phone sex, and she doesn't need to touch herself to gasp. Gets hit with a chair in the face

R80: Tai, those chairs cost a bundle to be replaced!

Tai: How much exactly?

Cell80: Somewhere between 30-70 dollars. And you broke about 2 already, plus there's the cleaning bill for you and Sora going at it on one of the back chairs… and that's not cheap, either.

Tai: Sits down quickly I'll stop.

It was at this moment that Tai woke up. Kari waved at him and he groaned.

Tai: Not exactly how I'd want to wake up.

Kari: Especially considering what happened last night in this fic.

Willis: I wouldn't mind waking up to see Kari in my room.

Cell80: TK, leave the chairs alone!

TK: Let's go of the nearby chair Can I kill him later?

R80: >Sigh< When I woke up this morning, there was the nurse taking care of me…

Cell80: Couldn't the nurse take care of herself?

R80: She could, but I found that out too late. Well, back to the fic.

TK: I'd rather get back to the nurse.

R80: So do I-. Slaps TK When I say nurse I mean my girlfriend, stupid!

"Mom and dad are home, right?" he asked.

Sora: (Kari) I'll check Pretends to hear moaning from parents' bedroom Yep.

"Yep," Kari said. "So get some clothes on."

"Of course," Tai said. "As soon as you leave."

Kari: What? It not like I haven't seen him nude before.

TK & Sora: Start twitching

Kari: Quickly When we were just kids, but that was just bath time and mom made us have it at the same time to save water.

TK & Sora: Stops twitching

Sora: Good save.

Kari stood there, a generic smile on her face. Tai groaned.

"I hate you," he joked, getting up.

TK: I hate her, too. And the Sora in this fic.

Kari, Tai, Sora: Welcome to the club.

Willis: C'mon! Get to the good stuff!

R80: Whispers When this is done, we tell Davis that Darkstar's making a Willis/Kari standalone fic so he kills Willis.

All: Deal.

Kari giggled at the sight of her naked brother picking up his clothes. He hurriedly put them on, and walked out the door.

Sora: Starts twitching

Kari: You can hit me, Sora. Gets slapped by Sora Better now?

Sora: Yep.

"So, Tai," Sora said, kissing his neck. "Did you sleep well?"

Vash: O.O Stops the projector What the heck?! How'd Sora get in that scene?

TK: Maybe there was an error in the making of the fic.

R80: Nope. That was how DS wrote it. He jumped ahead too fast.

Tai: is this the start of the next lemon scene?

Veemon80: the threesome scene.

Tai, Sora, TK, Kari: -_- joy.

Vash: Look at it this way, TK… you get to see both Kari and Sora naked.

TK: Point… but I'd also see Tai naked.

Vash: Point.

TK: Gets slapped by Kari & Sora, then punched by Tai OW!

Kari & Sora: Takeru no baka!

Tai: Looks up at projector window Vash is gone!

Cell80: No, he's just hiding.

Vash: Hey, Tai! You and the girls still down there?

Sora: No, we just left.

Vash: Oh, good-! Gets up, and is then hit with a bottle OW! Hey, where'd all the bottles come from?!

Kari: There's bunches of 'em under the seats.

Willis: Roll film! Let's get back to the good stuff!

Vash: Draws his gun SHUT UP! Rolls film again

Tai was being pinned to his own couch by Sora. He couldn't say he wasn't enjoying it.

Sora: If he didn't, I'd kill him.

She was, after all, making out with him.

Cell80: Singing like Frank MacMurray What's wrong with that? What's wrong with-?

Vash: NO SINGING!!! Shoots Cell80's arm off, which disintegrates

TK: Thank you!

Cell80: -_-; Everybody's a critic! Regenerates his arm

R80: I thought it was a perfect match to MacMurray.

Cell80: ^_^ Thanks, boss!

"Not really," he replied between kisses.

"Why is that?" Sora asked.

Sora: AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, YOU PERVERTED BITCH!

Kari: You insulted yourself again.

Sora: Shut up!

"No reason," Tai lied.

Sora: Slaps Tai LIAR!!!

Veemon80: Sora, clam down!

Willis: Must be her time of the month.

TK: I think he's got something there.

Sora continued to make out with him, even though he'd told her that Kari probably wouldn't appreciate it.

Vash: Especially after last night. Quickly holds up a shield before a bottle hits it HA!

Kari: Holds another bottle >.< He's quick, I'll give him that.

He was looking after her, after all. They were at Sora's house, because Tai wanted to make the best of having to look after her, but still being with Sora.

Willis: Good move.

Tai: BAD move! Looks at Sora, who is starting to show a blue battle aura

That's when he felt something soft

Sora: It had better be what I think it is.

Tai: Dense What?

TK: Her breast, you boob! Sees Sora, Kari, and Tai glare at him Wait a minute! Takes his hat off Now! Gets hit/slapped again

touch the back of his neck.

Willis: How can Sora's breast be in back of him when she's in front of him?

Veemon80: How does he function without a brain?

He ignored it, and continued to focus on Sora. But then it touched him again. It felt like someone's soft lips.

TK: Uh-oh!

Tai: "uh-oh?"

TK: Tai! Have you forgotten who the third in this threesome is?!

Tai, Sora, Kari: Oh no!

"Okay, who's behind me?" Tai asked.

Willis: Pamela Anderson Lee?

TK: Karen McDougal?

Veemon80: Shannon Stewart?

Tai: Stacy Marie Fuson?

R80: No, nope, nada, and you wish!

Cell80: Been sneaking at the Playboy archives again, were we?

Kari & Sora: Glare at Tai and TK

Tai & TK: Punch each other out cold

"Take a guess," a sweet voice cooed.

Vash: It's Jun!

TK: Wakes up and sits up Where?! Hide Matt!

Vash: RUN, TAI, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!

Tai: Wakes up screaming and head for the door. As he touches the handle, he gets shocked and lights up, showing his skeleton

Kari: TAI!

Sora: TAICHI!

Tai: Let's go of the handle and falls to the floor, crisped and smoking. His eyes flash with the word TILT written in them

Veemon80: I think Darkstar wants to make sure we stay until the fic is done.

Willis: Fine by me.

Tai jumped up. "K-k-Kari!?"

Vash: Oh. My mistake. Sorry, Tai!

Tai: I hate that guy… Returns to his seat, as does TK

"Oh, take a pill," Kari said.

TK: Veemon80, the pirin pills!

Veemon80: Gives TK some pills

Kari: Hisses at Veemon80 Why are you giving him drugs?!

Veemon80: Whispers They're aspirin, but I scrapped the first 2 letters off. Saw it once in a movie.

Kari: Blinks You never cease to amaze me.

"Sora, this isn't what it seems!" Tai said.

Sora: If only that were true. T_T

"Oh, I think it is," Sora winked.

Cell80: Better get outta there, Tai.

R80: Didn't work last time, won't work now

"Uh, girls?" Tai stuttered nervously.

Sora and Kari pulled Tai into Sora's bedroom, locking the door tight.

Willis: oh yeah, the sweet stuff, baby!

R80: Cell80…

Cell80: I'll be ready. You just make sure we got the sunglasses


"Hey, get offa me!" Tai screamed.

Veemon80: (Tai) I'll get myself a cheap lawyer!

"Stop whining!" Sora told him. "You wanted me? You get me."

Tai & Sora: NOT THAT WAY!

"Just think of me as an added bonus," Kari giggled.

Vash: Some bonus! Couldn't they get Mimi? She's hotter than-! Gets hit with a whole case of bottles

TK: DON'T DISS MY WOMAN, VASH!

Tai struggled vainly as the girls stripped him of his clothing.

TK & Kari: Covers their eyes

His member was hard, despite his protests that this wasn't going to work.

Sora: (I'm getting horny now… dammit!)

"I think it's our turn," Kari said.

Willis: Yes! Reaches for his fly

Cell80: I was afraid of that. Flies up and proceeds to tie and blindfold Willis to his seat Have you no shame?

Willis: HEY! At least lemme see what's going on here!

Cell80: Gee, lemme think… No way! Flies back down

"This was a good idea I had, huh?" Sora said.

All: DAMN YOU, SORA!

"This was your idea!?" Tai exclaimed.

All: DUH, SHERLOCK!

"My God, I've been set up by my own girlfriend!"

Vash: Mock gasp You're a genius!

"Oh, quiet down!" Sora ordered.

Veemon80: Oh shut up, I don't have to! BIIIDA!

R80: Sunglasses, ON!

Vash: Looks for his pair Uh, mine're gone.

Cell80: So are mine!

Darkstar's voice: Oh, I forgot to tell you, I removed the sunglasses so you can see EVERYTHING that happens. Enjoy.

TK: OH >BLEEP!< >BLEEP!< >BLEEP BLEEP!< >BLEEP!<

Kari: That's my cute li'l loverboy who said that.

Kari instantly pounced at

Vash: TK!

Willis: WILLIS!

All: SHADDAP!

Tai's member,

All: DAMMIT!

And sucked it hard. Sora had no objections,

All: NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sora: Starts hitting herself in anger

and let her hand slide down her pants. She fingered her clit sensitively, not overdoing it. She moaned, and it seemed to join chorus with Tai's groans, as Kari ravenously sucked at his throbbing member. Suddenly, Tai yelled, and Sora could feel Kari's mouth fill with his seed.

Kari: Takes TK's fallen hat and barfs into it

TK: KARI!!!

Kari: Oops.

TK: I was gonna do that! Pulls out a barf bag and vomits into it

She pinched her clit hard, and came onto her panties.

Cell80: That'll jack up her dry-cleaning bill.

"God that was good," Tai groaned. "DID I JUST SAY THAT!?"

R80: You did.

Tai: Bangs head with a crowbar YOU BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!!!!!

Veemon80: He's taking it rather well…

"You just said that," Sora told him.

Veemon80: Who asked you?

"Oh God," Tai groaned. "I just like having an orgasm with my sister."

TK: Faints

Kari: TK! Wait for me! Faints

"It doesn't end there," Sora said,

Vash: Though we wish it would!

Willis: I wish I could SEE! … I know, I know. "Shaddap!"

slowly removing her own shirt.

Sora & Tai: Keep hitting themselves silly

"Oh lord……" Tai sighed.

R80: You said it, boy.

Kari pulled at Sora's pants, and pulled her own shirt off.

Cell80: Darkstar is sooooooo cruel!

Darkstar's voice: Flattery will get you nowhere.

Her breasts hung limply, and Sora suckled one of her nipples as the young girl pulled off the older girl's jeans.

"This is gonna be one hell of a day," Tai sighed.

Vash: Looks at the now fallen Tai and Sora You ain't just histling' "Dixie," brother.

Kari pulled Sora's panties down, and instantly began to eat her out.

Veemon80: You know, considering that Kari's dating both TK and Yolei in this series, and how Mimi's dating Sora as well as Matt, I wonder how the Yolei and Mimi in the series would take this?

R80: The same as TK… they'd be pissed as hell. Except those 2 have Matt or Ken to fall back on. As for TK…

Cell80: There's no justice for that poor kid. O.O What if Darkstar pairs Jun with TK in here?!

R80: He does and I'll do worse than kill him!

Sora groaned, but continued to remove the rest of Kari's clothes. It came as no surprise that Kari hadn't been wearing any panties.

Vash: Didn't that also happen in one of SominodB's Takari lemons?

R80: Yes, but Kari was wearing a short skirt and a skin-tight shirt in that one.

It made it all too easy for Sora to finger his sister.

80 Crew: Give the middle finger to the characters in the fic

They both moaned graciously as the feelings grew within them. Tai felt his rod harden,

Veemon80: Sicko!

But he resisted the urge to fuck either of them.

R80: For now.

Darkstar: WAKE UP!!!!!

TK, Kari, Tai, & Sora wake up, holding their ears closed

Sora: Is it over? Looks at the screen DAMN YOU DARKSTAR!!!!

Tai could feel Sora shudder

Kari: As she thought "Why the fuck did I start this mess?!"

as Kari's tongue moved passed her swollen clit. Sora pumped harder into the young girl's tight cunt,

Sora: O.O I'M A GUY IN THIS SERIES?!

Tai: O.O YOU ARE?!?! Grabs the biggest Barf bag and vomits uncontrollably

which seemed to suck at Sora's fingers hard.

R80: She's fingering Kari, you saps!

Tai: Stops barfing Oh. …that's still bad! Goes back to puking

Wetness dripped from both of them,

Vash: Call the plumber!

And the moans only grew louder.

Kari: Adjust the volume dial!

R80: Can't. there isn't one. Even if there was, I'm sure DS would have ripped it out.

Darkstar's voice: You know me too well.

Sora snapped first.

TK: (Sora) Kari, stop it! You have a man already!

Kari: and how! Glomps onto TK

She let out a loud yell, and blasted her cum all over Kari's face.

Kari: Now THAT is sick!

Vash: You didn't mind it when it happened in R80's threesome trilogy

Kari: THAT WAS JUST A FIC, YOU JACKASS!!! Throws several cases of bottles at Vash

Vash: Waves a large white flag Easy, EASY! You'll break the projector!

R80: And you can't afford to pay for a new one.

Kari: Freezes You sure?

R80: Yep.

Kari: Sits down quietly

This caused Sora to pump almost her entire hand into Kari's cunt.

Tai, Kari, TK, Sora: O.O

Cell80: That would hurt.

Kari also yelled, but nothing exited.

Kari: Reeeeeeejected!

Sora let some of her hand out, and Kari's cum spilled out,

Kari: Shit!

Dripping from Sora's soft knuckles.

TK: Starts cracking his knuckles, glaring at Sora

Sora: ^.^;;;;;;;;;; Taichi?

Tai: Sorry, babe. After what I've seen, he's entitled to hit you.

Sora: I hate when you're right.

"That was intense," Tai commented.

"Oh, you have no idea," Kari said, collapsing to the floor. "I can't move."

TK: (Tai) Good! Now I can call TK over and have him look after you while Sora and I can go at it.

"I should hope not," Sora said, standing up. "I gave that my best."

Cell80: Mimi & Yolei would be jealous.

Willis: That must have been good… too bad I can't see…

"So, now what?" Tai asked. "Anything else?"

All: AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW!

"Of course silly," Sora told him, kissing his cheek.

Tai: Normally, I'd feel good with a kiss like that and those words spoken in a sexy tone… but now is not one of those times.

Kari jumped

Kari: Out the window into the arms of her lover.

Veemon80: Which lover?

Kari: Looks insulted Whattaya mean, which lover?!

Veemon80: You have TK AND Yolei in this series.

Kari: TK, YOU FOOL!

Onto Tai, like her tiredness had been fake.

Kari: What a terrible actor I am.

TK: Coulda fooled me.

Sora tackled his face to the ground, and he suddenly could see nothing but Sora's dripping, sweet smelling cunt.

Tai: Covers TK's eyes

TK: You forget, I already saw her pussy… twice.

Sora: he has a point.

Tai: I know, but I still don't like guys looking at you nude.

Vash: What about us?!

Tai: Authors and true muses don't count, unfortunately.

R80: Believe me, Tai, that's why we had the sunglasses.

He couldn't help but let his tongue enter the heavenly walls.

Kari: of course he couldn't. She is his bitch.

Sora: Only Taichi calls me that!

Tai: Funny, last time I did, you broke my nose.

Sora: We weren't making love at the time. That's the only time I'd let you call me that.

At the same time, Kari slowly lowered herself onto Tai's throbbing member.

All: EEEWWWWW!!!! VILE! DISGUSTING!

The relief it brought to both of them was incredible, but they shook it off and continued with their activities.

Tai: I'll never have sex again!

Kari: me, neither. …at least not without a ton of therapy.

R80: I'll set up appointments for you both with Dinobot. Seperately.

Dinobot's voice: Dammit, Rob, I'm a doctor, NOT a shrink!

Tai felt Sora's inner walls snap at his tongue.

Veemon80: Is that an alligator in her pussy?

TK: Throws a bottle at Veemon80, still with his eyes covered by Tai's hands

Tai: Thanks.

TK: no prob.

She was moaning in joy, while Kari joined with her. Tai almost had to think about it before he could feel his sister's tight walls sucking at his cock, pleasuring it in ways that drove him crazy. He felt his tongue search Sora's pussy by instinct, searching for that one spot that would make her beg for more. It was hard with Kari bouncing up and down on him.

Kari: Then throw her off!

Sora grabbed onto his head, and forced him deeper within herself. Tai gave in, and began to lick at her clit as best he could. Sora groaned deeply, expelling her cum all onto his face. She fell backwards,

Sora: Knocking Kari off so she could ride him.

And so did Tai.

It was only seconds till he realized that she had begun to lick his cock under Kari's fucking.

Sora: O.O

Cell80: Who knew she was that horny?

Willis: What?! What's happening?!

It was an experience beyond explanation. The feeling of Kari's walls nipping at his throbbing cock while Sora's tongue pleasured the base brought Tai inexplicable pain and joy. He could also see that occasionally, she would lick higher, getting at Kari's love button. This was gonna go hard.

Suddenly, Tai and Kari screamed, and Tai felt his seed fill his sister's womb for the second time. She pulled off, and her cum drizzled out onto Tai's waist. Kari collapsed, breathing hard.

"That was great," Sora said.

All: THAT SUCKED!

"Speak for yourself, you hog!" Kari gasped.

R80: amen, sister.

"You were doing us both at the same time!"

"Give her a break," Tai said. "She couldn't help herself."

Kari: Sure, side with your lover over your sister. What the hell?

Sora laid down beside Tai, kissing him deeply. "That's what you think."

"I'm still getting this odd feeling you two knew about this before I did," Tai accused.

"You'd be right," Kari told him. "It was Sora's idea."

Sora: Begins to sweat as Tai, TK, and Kari glare at her Remember, The Sora in that fic is NOT me!

"Naturally," Tai sighed. "You'd never think of something this weird on your own, Kari."

Kari: oh no?

Tai: Well, you did go to Sora first on how to seduce TK.

Kari: But she never told me how to blow him. I learned that on my own.

Tai: O.o

"Thank you," Kari accepted.

"Are you mad at me?" Sora asked Tai.

Tai: No… I'M FURIOUS!

"Only a little," Tai admitted. "But it was fun while it lasted."

TK: Pounces Tai and begins to beat him severely

"Okay, I take it you wanna go home now," Kari said.

"Yeah," Tai said. "I think I wanna stop this right now."

Veemon80: oh NOW you wanna stop?

"Okay……" Kari said, getting her clothes.

The two left, leaving Sora naked in background of her house.

Cell80: Next minute, Mrs. Takenouchi comes home and is pissed when she learns what has happened.

"Tai?" Kari questioned. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you, Kari?" Tai asked her.

"Well, because………you know………" Kari mumbled.

Veemon80: ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

"I can't get mad at you for that," Tai said. "I actually had some fun."

TK: Starts getting very rough on Tai

Cell80: should we stop him?

Kari: When he's like this, you don't even touch him unless you're female.

"Really?" Kari asked.

"I'm not really gonna answer that," Tai told her.

Sora: Smart move. Pulls a raging TK off of Tai Okay, killer, he's had enough.

"What'll we do if the others find out?" Kari asked.

R80: Change your names and your appearances, leave the country, and abandon your Digimon….

"They won't," Tai said to her. "If they do, you and Sora are both dead."

Tai: Slowly gets up, bruised all over They won't be the only ones… Ow…

"What'll happen to you?" Kari asked.

Sora: Has Tai lean on herself I think we already know.

"I'll be killed too," Tai laughed.

Vash: I fail to see the humor in that.

"Oh well, let's not worry about it."

Kari laughed with him, walking towards their home.

All: Baaaaaaaaad idea!



"Those DigiDestined are starting to piss me off!" Roland cursed.

Willis: There's more?

Cell80: Frees Willis Lemon scenes, no. More of the fic, yes.

Willis: >.< Damn you guys!

"Oh, don't get yourself in a knot," Katelyn told him. "We'll get them soon enough."

"I should hope for your sake you do," Chaos said. "Because I'm on the verge of discovering a better way to make Dark Creatures."

R80: heard that before, pal. It's always the same.

Kari: It's just a shame.

TK: That's all.

Willis: Sarcastically Thank you, Phil Collins and Genesis.

"Oh really?" Roland asked. "May I ask how?"

This'll be good information for the others, Katelyn thought.

Tai: The plot thickens.

Veemon80, Cell80, Vash: Wah, wah, waaaahhhhh!

Izzy typed fractions and equations on his laptop.

Vash: He needs a better hobby.

Cell80: He needs a girlfriend… or a blowjob.

R80: he has a woman in here. As far as the latter…

Darkstar's voice: Gimme a break!

Numbers appeared on the screen in variables and such that only he seemed to understand.

Kari: Rusty could, too.

"May I ask what all this is?" Tentomon questioned.

"It's the Digital World's main code," Izzy said. "I was thinking that if we could learn to decipher it, we would be able to more easily predict certain movements within it, and make ourselves valuable resources for battle."

Veemon80: And write secret messages between lovers.

Sora & Kari: Good idea!

"In English?" Tentomon asked.

"We will be able to track our enemies more effectively, and we'll be able to create things out of thin air," Izzy explained.

TK: I always wanted to be a magician, but only to make things disappear.

Willis: my uncle can make things disappear.

Tai: He's a magician?

Willis: No, a kleptomaniac. Gets hit with remaining bottles

"Cool!" Tentomon said. "But that doesn't really look like the Digital World's configuration."

"I know," Izzy told him. "It's a security system. I think Gennai made this so that the bad guys couldn't screw around with the Digital World."

R80: Too bad it turned Dr. Doom's systems into guacamole.

"Gennai certainly is a protective young man," Tentomon said. "Or, at least he was last time I saw him in the Digital World."

"Hmmm, I'm worried about this," Izzy said. "This protective code………it's more like I'm trying to break into the Pentagon again."

R80: Leave the Pentagon alone, ESPECAILLY since it and the World Trade Towers got attacked!

"Did you ever get in?" Tentomon asked.

"No," Izzy said. "Yolei almost bashed my head in."

"Ah yes, the immortal Yolei," Tentomon joked.

Kari: she sucks.

"Have you ever gotten over that crush you had on her?"

"I'm not sure," Izzy said. "Maple's nice, but she doesn't really work as fast as I'd want her to. Oh well………"

R80: Looks like trouble in paradise for the Izz man

There was a beeping, and suddenly the screen was filled with eight different colored dots.

"What are those?" Tentomon asked.

"I don't know," Izzy said. "But I think Gennai will."

Izzy typed on his laptop faster, trying to discover this mystery.

Sora: hope he has plenty of coffee.

*********************************************************************** ****************************************************

80 crew: HOORAY! IT'S OVER!!!!

Well, isn't that a weird ending?

All: Damn right!


Veemon: The whole story was weird.

All: Repeat - Damn right!


Darkstar: Bite me.
Veemon: bites Darkstar

TK: HA!


Darkstar: OW!!! I didn't mean it literally!

R80: He should be more careful with his choice of words.

Well, next episode, the DigiDestined meet Gennai in an effort to discover what the dots on Izzy's computer were. Wouldn't you know it? Chaos is after them too. Will Katelyn be able to tell the others about the new type of Dark Creatures before Chaos and Roland unleash them?

R80: Who knows, who cares? The fic is done!

Doors open. Tai and Sora dash out, followed by TK and Kari.

Willis: Dammit! You guys made me miss the sex!

R80: Vash, throw him out!

Vash: Chases after Willis

Darkstar: Enters theater I see you survived.

R80: How's Davis?

Darkstar: The lemon room is gonna be occupied for a few hours. Katelyn's just started to get him out of his slump.

Veemon80: Didja have to take away the sunglasses?

Darkstar: It was fair after the way you forced Davis to watch the first half.

Veemon80: Ah, your brother drinks pickle juice! Exits

Darkstar: Actually, my brother drinks Pepsi and lemonade mixed.

R80: I'm gonna take a nap. Forgive me if I don't show you out. Walks away

Darkstar: Bye! …a TK/Mimi/Sora threesome… I can't believe he tricked me like that!

Cell80: Happens to the best of us. He once out bluffed Matt in a poker game.

End… For now…