Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Digimon's Story ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I'm ShadowDemon! You can call me Shadow. I'm new at typing Digimon stories, but I'm getting there, I'm usually typin Piccolo stories, but when I saw Beelzemon I just said to byself, "Hes HOT!" I'm very fond of Piccolo and I did the same exact thing when I first saw Beelzemon...I fell in love with him. Now I daydream about both of them. So here's my very FIRST digimon story. Please dun hurt me. I haven't seen all the episodes so the whole thing is going to be whacked! ^_^ This IS a romance! I repeat! A ROMANCE! lol

**************************************************************** ******************

"You know what? You're such a lousy digimon, Skadumon! You can't even beat my dog!" The red headed boy growled at his sulking digimon.

"I-I'm sorry Matt. I really am. I'll try harder! I promise I will! Please forgive me?" She begged.

She was a girl digimon. Dark brown hair that hung just below her shoulders and big, slitted green eyes. She looked the age of a four year old. He always wanted a baby sister to boss around, but he got a stupid digimon instead. She was cute, that was true.

She had a kitten look to her and she wore his clothes. Baggy jeans, oversized T-shirt, white cap turned backwards, and his black sunglasses. She couldn't wear shoes or gloves of any kind on account she had big white cat feet with blue tiger stripes. She had the same color and pattern on her cat-like ears and tail. His mom thought she was a toy doll, which was a good thing.

"Why do you always say that? You never keep your promises! You always lose! I think I should just get rid of you! There's no point in having you around. You're always complaining and always hungry. If you can't win one single fight then there's no point in keeping you around!"

"But.... Matt.... I thought fighting didn't.... matter to you...," Skadumon whispered, looking up at the thirteen year old boy with big tear filled eyes.

"Stop it you hear!? At first I didn't, but now.... now you're just a digimon that can't even fight! Get out of my sight! Scram!" Matt screamed. He picked up a nearby book and was about to throw it at her when there came a knocking at the door.

"Matt? Matt, is everything alright?" Came a feminine voice. Then the door opened and a red headed woman with a blue apron tied around her waist stepped in. Matt quickly tossed the book on the bed and smiled at his mother.

"What's with all the yelling honey? Is something wrong?" She asked, scanning the room. Matt shook his head.

"No mum, nothin' is wrong, just practicing my debating speech for school! Ahehe...."

"Well.... all right then. While, you're at it, wash your hands. Supper is almost ready." She said and left the room.

"Yes mum!" He called out to her, then turned to yell at Skadumon some more only to find her missing and his window open.

"Humph! Good riddance! Now, to start making a new digimon!" He smirked.

**************************************************************** ******************

SOOOOOO, How do ya like? Hmmm??? If you Like it say, "MORE MORE MORE!!!" If you don't then keep quiet! *snickers* Please review! ^_^