Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Digimon's Story ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skadumon saw her chance when Matt's mom interrupted their fight and quickly slipped out the window while he wasn't looking. She dropped down into the bushes for cover and looked around. When the coast was clear she quickly jumped out and ran behind a tree.

She sighed when she heard Matt's words with her acute hearing, "Good riddance! Now to start making a new digimon!"

"I can't help it if I'm weak...I was created this way. He's better off without me I guess. I might as well leave. He's already drawing another digimon right now I bet." With that said, Skadumon quickly dashed off into the darkness of the town, not knowing what was in store for her in the world.

**************************************************************** ****************

"C'mon Guilmon! Stop fooling around would ya?"

"Sorry Takato, but it tickles!" Guilmon said as Takato tried to get the box off of him.

"There-aaahhh!" Takato gasped and fell back as the box slipped off.

"Takato!" Kazu yelled, running toward him followed by Kenta and Henry.

"Hey, guys, 'sup?" Takato asked.

"You won't believe what Henry saw last night!" Kazu said with a grin.

"What? What did he see?"

"I saw a digimon walking through the streets when I was about to go to bed." Henry said.

"Big, deal. I bet it was out there with its tamer. Just goes to show ya that there are more of us!"

"That's where you're wrong chumly." Kazu protested

"There was no tamer with it, and I couldn't get any data on it!" Henry explained.

"You mean to tell me there is tamer less digimon wondering around without any kind of information on it?!!" All three of them nodded.

"This is just great! It could be a deva you know?"

"I doubt it." Henry whispered causing everyone to look at him.

"Wha? How would you know?" Kenta asked.

"If is was a deva, we wouldn't be standing here talking. We would be fighting it, and besides all the devas we fought had data on them at some point in time. It also hid every time someone came near. I pretty much think that thing is harmless."

"Please, don't call me a "thing". Its rather insulting." Everyone looked over to a tree and saw a little kitten-girl crawl out from behind it.

"Is that him?" Kazu asked. Henry nodded.

"Excuse me, but I'm a female!" She said.