Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ BANG! ❯ Chpt 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`West Shinjuku isn't as bad as I had originally thought! After that big battle with…with…ugh whatever it was, I thought I'd never want to move here. But it seems like any other town!'

People hustled and bustled around, taxis honked, the smell of exhaust fumes flowed through the air, which mixed with the fresh scent of newly baked bread from the bakery shop known as "Baker Jones" across the street. In the busy crowed walked a pretty and young woman.

She had just moved to West Shinjuku and was very cautious of her surroundings. She had been told by her mother that West Shinjuku was the very place where a terrible monster, from two years back, had attacked. It was also where the heroes lived as well.

"Hmmm….Now…where is that school…." The woman quietly mumbled to herself. She always wanted to become a teacher and her luck had pulled through when she got a letter telling her there was an opening for a new kindergarten teacher. The one before her had just retired so the classroom belonged to her for however long she wanted to stay and teach.

She was too busy thinking happy thoughts about her new teaching career to notice that someone had been following her for the past 15 minutes. The man was tall and bulky with black curly hair and piercing black eyes. He wore a white T-shirt with grease stains all over, faded jeans ripped at the knees, and raggedy black tennis shoes.

Cars honked and rumbled as they zoomed past her. The noise was so loud that she didn't hear the stalker sneak up on her until it was too late. The noise was so loud and the people were too busy to hear or notice the young woman's screech. She kicked and clawed as she was quickly dragged into a nearby allyway.

She was able to pull the man's hand away from her mouth to scream out, " SOMEONE HELP M---!!!!" She was cut off when the hand covered her mouth again. As she was dragged into the darkness, she thought no one had seen her, but someone did. The person who had been waiting for the street light to change saw what had just happened and he knew he would have to step in…..

++++++++

Blah, a second Beelzemon romance! ^^ Isn't that nice? I've been seeing less Beelzemon romances for some reason….@@ C'mon people!!! Write some more romances!! I'm writing them!! They're not all that good, but at least I'm writing them!!! *cough* Sorry, got a little carried away there. Anyway, hoped you enjoyed the shortness of this chpt and hope you'll be looking for the next one. Laterz!!