Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Better look out or he'll get you ❯ Chapter 1 and 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

"Hey Izzy!" Mimi yelled across the schoolyard and waved at him when He turned around. Izzy then walked up to Mimi.

"Hey what's up."

"Nothing much I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with Sora and me to go find the hobo murder."

"What! Are you crazy he is the most deadliest hobo in the park."

"I know but I am very curious about these things. Also there is a big reward if you find him."

"Ok then let's go tonight. What time do you want to go?"

"When it starts to get dark, so about 8:00.

"Where at?"

"Um, at that dam thing in the middle of the river."

"Alright all see you then."

"With out Izzy and Mimi knowing it their conversation was being listened to by a lot of people including the murder him self.

Chapter 2

That night Izzy was walking in the park to meet with Mimi and Sora; when he walked by some bushes when he heard someone screaming like a monkey. Then Tai ran out of the bushes still screaming and ran towards the museum. Izzy was really puzzled and kept on walking thinking that it was the murder he kept her guard up just to make sure.

Izzy started to walk again then he felt someone touch his shoulder he quickly turner around and punched the person behind him in the face thinking it was the hobo.

"Oww. What did you do that for?" the man on the ground said.

"Yamato is that you?"

"Yes its me. Man did you have to punch me that hard? Who did you think I was the hobo murder or something like that."

"Yes I did."

"Well I'm not now am I." Yamato then got of the ground and Izzy noticed that Yamato didn't have any pants on. Izzy then put the pieces together and got a wired look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"What are you doing out here?"

"Um. Before you started asking me all these questions I wanted to know where did Tai run off to."

"He went that way." Izzy said as he pointed towards the river.

"Thanks." Yamato said as he pranced off towards the river like Pepa La Puw.