Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Fusion ❯ Prologue 1: The Fire Burning In... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well, last time I checked TOEI still owns Digimon... But come on, release some infor on Digimon World 4 already!

Alan, Reilmon, Chris and Thiemon are characters made by me. Michael and Nagmon are property of Michael. Kina Yamakai and Katzemon are property of Kae-chan. Gentatsu and Arumon are from Cristian...

One thing before we start, this story I call Digimon: Fusion is basically my attempt at making a "5th season", hopefully one will come out though, but anyway, hope you'll like this.

Digimon: Fusion - Prologue 1 - The Fire Burning In...

(This chapter is the first of a 6 chapter prologue, after the 6th chapter, the actual story will begin...)


It was a calm afternoon, the sky clear and the sun shining down on the people. Cars ran in streets as usual in rush hour, and people minded their own business. It was the 27th of August of 2009. Not long away from the main streets in a school ground a few persons were currently in a heated match of soccer, each doing it's best with the crowd cheering on their teams or favorite players.

The match was already on the 2nd half, at minute 23, the score being 4 for the Wild Foxes against 3 on the Raging Lions, the latter in possession of the ball, mocing fastly against the Foxes' goal, the keeper getting ready. He was a boy of about 1.73 meters tall, straight hair up to the mouth, in blond color, the last inch dyied in black,
slowly molding into blond. Currently wearing the school soccer's team uniform, his shirt being grayish, and its pants a darker shade of red, a pair of gloves on each hand, yellow colored. To top it all, he was wearing a small necklace with the yinyang symbol in a triangle shape. He readied himself as he moved his right feet backwards a little, as the opposing team's player shoot, the ball gaining speed in the air. He quickly gazed at the ball guessing it's direction and dived rightwards, catching the ball firmly with his hands, the crowd cheering louder. He quickly got up and kicked the ball down half the field, where one of the players of his team received it and launched himself forward, evading the defense with a couple of other players and scored another goal for thw Wild Foxes, making their advantage higher.

The players moved downwards or forwards, changing the possession of the ball every now and then, neither of the teams getting close to the opposing team's goal, the match continued like this for the remainder of the game, the Wild Foxes failing in one shot, and the Raging Lions doing so twice, the whistle finally blowed and both teams left the field...

"Nice catch in that last play Alan!" said one of the players of the Wild Foxes.

"Nice goal after I threw at you!" Alan said back, a grin on his face. Currently all the players, of both teams where on their respective locker rooms, the Wild Foxes on the home one, the other team in the Visitor's, getting ready to leave. A few minutes later and a speech from the coach the Wild Foxes left their locker rooms, fighting their way through the crowd they each bid goodbye and left their own ways...

The sky still clear, the sun shining as usual, this time a chilly wind blew through, or at least it would be chilly, considering he rarely got cold... He started walking through the streets, making his way through the various streets, the cars making it usual rustle, the shadows moving...

"Huh?"

As soon as he said that he looked to his left, where he catched the glimpse of a small shadow moving fastly into an alley. Curiosity being one of Alan's weaknesses he forgot about going home for now, his mind now centered in finding the source of this, if it held a danger, such thoughts were already clouded by his curiosity as he entered the dark alley...

It was a dead end, besides from a couple of cardboxes, trash containers, there wasn't anything else, suddenly, a metal bang-like sound echoed above him, looking up he spotted a rusted stair, leading to various windows, the building being an apartment building, using the cardboxes he jumped into the first handle of the stair, and with a simple maneuver he made his way up, which allowed him to see the other side of the alley. Another sound, this one of footsteps echoed on the other side, he jumped at the wall, and almost lost balance, he jumped down, mascalculating the height the impact was fiercer and he fell forwards, holding himself apart from the floor with his hands, now scratched due to the small stones there, seeing as the alley hadn't been cleaned anytime close to the actual.

He dashed forwards and turned around, exiting the alley he reached an open space between various buildings, there were other 4 entrances to this place besides the one he had taken, he looked around but found nothing. Looking everywhere, at the wall, above him, at the stairs, as far as he could see in the dark alleys he saw no trace of the shadow whatsoever, footsteps where now coming from the alleys.

Thinking this was a trap he moved into a fighting stance, and watched... 4 figures stepped out, one from each alley, among them 2 girls and 2 boys, they all looked at each other...


Yes, I know this is too little... (At least in comparison with my other stories) But as I said, the first 6 chapters are just a prologue, so you ought to expect they are little...

Anyway, as I mentioned, this story has nothing to do with any season of Digimon, nor any of my stories (Even though Alan and Reilmon also appear here...) neither with someone's else story.

Again, Alan, Reilmon, Chris and Thiemon are mine. Michael and Nagmon are from Michael. Kina and Katzemon is property of Kae-chan. Gentatsu and Arumon are from Cristian... So don't try anything fancy with them unless given permission.

Signed as usual,
Alan "Gray Fox" Quirino - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com
Until next time!
Prologue 2: ...The Shadows Lits...