Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Deathmatch with Aiden ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eight
Deathmatch with Aiden
 
 
 
 
 
Outside the Pandora.......
 
Hayru is seen walking out of the Pandora next to an injured Cyberdramon. They both walk over to a tree and sit under it. Hayru takes a deep breath and closes his eyes thinking of what he could do to help.
"Hayru!"
Hayru jerked his head up to see Nicole and Devin with the Digi-Destined behind them.
"Nicole.....Devin....." stood up and gave them both a hug.
"Where's Davis and my sisters?"asked Tai.
"They're in Pandora....a battle beyond our own understanding is about to take place." said Hayru. About that time comes Kari and Yolei followed by their Digimon. Kari sees Tai and runs like the wind over to him.
"Tai......you have to help Davis...."said a weeping Kari. "He's......TK?" Kari caught a glimpse of TK.
"Hey Kari." said TK.
"Worry about this later."said Tai. "Take us to Pandora."
"I would like to." said Hayru. "But 'he' wishes that only Davis fiights him."
"HE? Aiden?! He will kill Davis."said Sora.
"Aiden isn't what you should be woring about."said Nicole. "Its what is inside him."
"What's inside him?"asked TK.
"Primordial Chaos." said Devin looking over at Pandora. "He needs two sacrifices to regenerate his body. One will be Aiden and the other is Davis." Tai looks at Pandora and sighs.
"I bet it has something to do with Aiden's dark power?"asked Tai.
"Yes and Im also afraid none of us will be able to help Davis in his fight."said Hayru. "This will be a fight for Davis, Black Wargreymon X and Aiden. Hopefully they can save Aiden and destroy Primordial Chaos for good."
"I hope so to......"said Kari looking at the dark castle.
 
Pandora, Chamber of Darkness............
 
Two large black doors open up revealing a circular room dimly lit. Sitting in a throne is Aiden with a look that could kill. His skin was paler than before. It looked like death was knocking on his door.
"Welcome Daisuke Motomiya."said Aiden. "Are you ready for battle?"
"I dont want to fight you Aiden!" yelled Davis. "It's not right!" Aiden's eyes suddenly shot open and he stood from his throne.
"NOT RIGHT! DON'T TELL ME WHATS NOT RIGHT!" Aiden stepped down into the circular room and pulled out a new sword. "I will fight your digimon first and then I will kill you and Ken!" Imperialdramon turned into Fighter Mode and ran head first into battle.
"Positron Laser!"
"Misery Shield!" Aiden held out his hand and force field appeared around him deflecting the attack. He held his sword to the ceiling and it began to glow red. "Hells Call!" He hit the ground with his sword and a large beam of energy shot out from the ground underneath Imperialdramon.
"Argh!" yelled Imperialdramon in pain. "Splendor Blade!"
"Misery Shield!" Again the attack was stopped by Aiden's force field. "Sorry that you are no match for me! Hells Call!" Once again a burst of energy came from the ground and hit Imperialdramon breaking some of his armor. "NOW FOR THE FINALE! PAIN OF THE ABYSS!" sticking his sword into the ground, the building shook and the ground cracked and black flames shot up and hit Imperialdramon breaking him up into Veemon and Wormon.
"Veemon!"
"Wormon!" Both Ken and Davis ran out into the battlefield and grabbed the weakened digimon.
"Black Wargreymon X we could use your help!" yelled Davis. Aiden looked around the room frantically.
"He's....he's....alive?" Aiden looked around but could not find Black Wargreymon X. "Once again you lied to me Daisuke Motomiya! I will kill you both! PAIN OF THE ABYSS!" Flames shot forward but were stopped half way there. After the smoke cleared, standing there was Black Wargreymon X. "Your back.....alive....." Aiden took a step forward and then another, but Black Wargreymon X just stood there, unmoving not accepting Aiden and Aiden realized this and was taken back by his choice to help the destined. "I see....your helping them kill me? I knew it......I thought I had lost everything before.....but now your actions just confirm it! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT NOT EVEN YOU!"
"Aiden stop this!" yelled Davis stepping out from behind Black Wargreymon X.
"WHY?! I HAVE NOTHING! MY MISERY WILL BE FELT! MEET THE TRUE DARKNESS IN ME!" yelled Aiden. "AHHHHH!!!!" A black ball of energy formed around his entire body and Pandora shook.
"What's going....on?" asked Ken trying to get his balance. Black Wargreymon X grabbed Ken and Davis and floated up a bit as the ground below gave way revealing nothing but darkness.
"The Digital Abyss...."said Veemon. Pandora's sides shook and they fell revealing the outside world still in it's grotesque state. Chunks of the ground ripped up and floated into the sky as circled the black orb. "He's using the darkness of the abyss to generate more power."
 
On the ground Tai and Matt DNA Digivolved Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon into Omnimon and everyone got on. And watched the events unfold from a safe distance.
 
The ruins of Pandora broke apart even more and floated around the orb as well and the sky cracked like glass revealing a blood red sky. Black Wargreymon X landed on a piece of stable floating ground with Davis and Ken.
"Aiden.....we are about to meet the darkness which we caused him." said Black Wargreymon X. "There is no telling how powerful is will be.....we all could die." Veemon and Wormon digivolved into their champions and readied themselves. The destruction finally ceased and the orb floated into the center of the everything and began to crack open like an egg and revealed a new Aiden. Still retaining much of his human self, he now had a frowning mask over the left side of his face, two large wings made of bones on his back, and held a longer demonic blade. This is Devil Aiden.
"Die indeed.....you all betrayed me......Chains of Torment!" Ten long steel chains shot from Devil Aiden's body and grabbed onto Black Wargreymon X, Davis, Ken, ExVeemon, and Stingmon. "Now......feel my misery...PAIN!" Electrical energy shot through the chains into the captives bodies.
"AHHHH!" yelled everyone in pain.
"How does it feel?" asked Devil Aiden. "DIE!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!! PAIN!" mored energy shot through the chains hurting them again. Black Wargreymon X struggled and finally broke free from the chains and flew around breaking everyone else free. He looked back and saw Aiden in pain. "ARGH!!!! I won't allow this any more! MISERY!" All the chains came into one point and gathered energy at the tips. "DIE ALL OF YOU!" Then four large beams of purple energy shot out, and everyone tried dodging them. Soon the chains broke apart into the individuals chains they were before and each gathered a small bit of energy on the tips.
"We have to attack him!" yelled ExVeemon. "Or he will kill us!"
"Kill you I will.............HAVOC!" The chains released hundreds of thousands of energy balls and covered the surrounding area. ExVeemon, Stingmon, and Black Wargreymon X blocked the attacks as best as they could, but to no avail they were eventually downed. "This is what I feel......this is my pain....misery....and havoc that rages in my soul." He floated down to the ground and landed near the beaten Davis. The chains picked up Davis and brought him to the angered face of Aiden. "HAHAHAHA! I FINALLY WILL GET MY REVENGE!"
 
"Omnimon we have to help.....fire a shot and break those chains holding Davis!" yelled Tai.
"Garuru Cannon!" The attack hit eaxactly were Tai pointed to. The chains broke and Davis fell back onto the ground. Aiden turned his head and gave Omnimon an evil glare.
"YOU FOOL! NO ONE INTERFERES WITH MY REVENGE!" Devil Aiden floated into the air a massive ball of dark energy formed in one of his hands. "DIE OMNIMON! CATASTROPHE!" Omnimon was prepared to fly away when he realized Aiden's chains were holding him in place. "YOU AND THE DESTINED WILL DIE!"
"POSIEDON DESTROYER!" Black Wargreymon X's attack hit Devil Aiden's attack "TERRA DESTROYER!" His second attack hit Devil Aiden directly breaking all of his chains.
"Foolish.......destined......." said Devil Aiden. "Foolish.....digimon......haha....hahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He suddenly looked up and more chains shot our from his body followed by blood. Davis woke up and saw a bloody Devil Aiden and Black Wargreymon X getting ready to fight. Aiden is no longer in there.......he's possesed......
"ExVeemon! ATTACK!" commanded Davis.
"V-Laser!"
"Terra Destroyer!" Devil Aiden looked at the two attacks and smirked. He vanished and reappeared above the two attacks and absorbed the energy.
"You have helped.....now for my greatest attack......." Devil Aiden floated into the center of the broken landscape and held out his hands. In the right hand he formed a white ball of energy and the left he formed a black ball of energy. "Alpha and Omega......BEGINNING AND THE END!" The two balls of energy shot off and spiraled around each other headed in Davis's direction. "This is the end of the Digital World and all life! HAHAHAHAHA!" Aiden continued to laugh as he witnessed the attack hit Davis.
"NOO!!!" yelled Kari from Omnimon. "DAVIS!" Everyone stood there in shock. Black Wargreymon X lunged at Devil Aiden and tackled him to the ground knocking off his mask and breaking his wings. Black Wargreymon X pulled back his arm and readied his Dramon killers for the final blow.
"Its time for you to die!" said an angered Black Wargreymon X. "Release Aiden from you control and fight us!" Kari contiued to stare on in horror at the hole where Davis once stood. She looked up into the sky and say ExVeemon, in his arms was.....DAVIS!
"He's alive!" yelled Kari in excitment. Davis was very much alive and was watching the final moments of Devil Aiden's reign.
 
Back on the ground, Black Wargreymon X had Devil Aiden pinned to the ground and was preparing to strike. But Black Wargreymon X had one more idea to save Aiden's life. He pulled out Aiden's locket which contained the two pictures. What he didn't know was that Devil Aiden had one more attack up his sleeve, his chains formed blades on ths tips and at the precise moment they would strike.
"Look at this! I know your still in their Aiden!" yelled Black Wargreymon X. Devil Aiden kept turning his head away. ExVeemon and Davis landed and Davis went held Devil Aiden's head still and forced him to look at the pictures.
"LOOK!" commanded Davis. "This was you.....happy.....you were happy at one time, not destroying lives! This is a picture of your family! I am your brother!" Devil Aiden's eyes widened and started to remember the entire past. Death of his Foster Parents, meeting Black Wargreymon, meeting the Dark Destined, meeting Davis, and the death of Black Wargreymon.
Tears rolled from his eyes as the memories came flooding back. He then remembered the chains were about to strike. He looked at Black Wargreymon X and the at Davis.
"Im sorry for doing this!" said Aiden, he formed a ball of energy which pushed Black Wargreymon X out of the way of the chains and then lept infront of Davis.
"AIDEN!" yelled Davis as he saw the chains pierce Aiden's chest and arms. Black Wargreymon X got back up immediatley and saw what had happened.
"Aiden no!" He ran over to Aiden and Davis and looked over at the wounds. All of them fatal.
"I'm sorry....."said Aiden weakly. He coughed and some blood formed at the corner of his mouth. "I remember now........everything. I am no....longer blinded by.....darkness....Daisuke please forgive me....I never meant for anything......like this to happen......."
"Please.....your my brother call me Davis...." Daivs looked over at the wounds to. He's dying....I lost my only brother...."You gonna be okay Aiden."
"Haha....no Im not...." said Aiden giving a smile. "I will......miss you.....all...." He closed his eyes and his breathing stopped.
"NO!" howled Black Wargreymon X and Davis in unison. Everyone hung their heads low knowing that the battle was over and another person had died. Davis and Black Wargreymon X both prayed for the same thing, for Aiden to still be alive, their prayers would be answered.
 
A sudden flash of light and Azulongmon appeared. A white beam of energy came from his eyes and Aiden's wounds healed. Aiden's heart began pumping. His eyes suddenly shot open and his mouth opened and a black ball of energy escaped. He sat up alittle dazed but was okay. Black Wargreymon X and Davis looked at him in shock.
"Thanks Azulongmon."said Aiden. "Whats wrong?" He looked at Davis and Black Wargreymon X.
"I thought......I lost you."said Black Wargreymon X.
"So did I."said Davis. Kari was releaved at this new site. Omnimon flew closer to the piece of land and let everyone off, Kari darted over to Davis and gave him a hug and then a long kiss. For a moment everyone was in peace, until Azulongmon spoke.
"It is not over."said Azulongmon in his bellowing voice. "Primordial Chaos is still here....." As if on cue, the black orb that left Aiden's body got larger and broke open revealing a grotesque deformed demon. He two large twisted horn pretruding from his head, his skin was a greenish color mixed with various reds and shades of gray. Two large dragon like wings came from the center of his back and on the tips were gold rings each etched with small symbols. HIs eyes were glowing red mixed with a solomn blue. His face was humanoid, except for the rather sharp set of teeth that could be seen. The rest of his body was covered in an assortment of patched metals for armor. This is Primordial Chaos.
 
"Hahaha....I am back!" bellowed Primordial Chaos. His demonic eyes focused on Aiden. "I have no more use for you ignorant child! Elemental Terror!" The Six Gold rings glowed and six elemental attack appeared sweeping the grounds and destroyed what was left of the Pandora and most of Eastern Server Continent. " I am one of the first chaotic being to inhabit the universe! And I will now begin my conquest of the entire universe beginning by destroying this one!" Aiden stood up weakly and Black Wargreymon X helped him walked over to the edge, he was followed by Davis, Ken, Tai, Matt, and Hayru.
"We have to defeat him."said a weakened Aiden. "He already caused much destruction to this world through me, now with him alive he can cause much more havoc."
"You rest."said Black Wargreymon X. "Let us handle Primordial Chaos."
"Yea brother, rest and we will be right back."said Davis with confidence.
"Besides we have Omnimon, Imperialdramon, and Black Wargreymon X! What could possibly happen."said Tai. A wicked laugh came from Primordial Chaos' position as he destroyed another part of the digital world.
"You had to ask."said Matt sarcasticaly. "Hey guys....he's coming our way." Black Wargreymon X stood infront of Aiden.
"Get out of here Aiden, we can handle him."said Black Wargreymon X in reassurance. "Wwe will make it thorugh." Aiden sighed and got up.
"Just don't die again."said Aiden walking off to the other destined.
"You guys ready?!"asked Hayru. "Monodramon!"
"Monodramon biomerge to..............Justimon!"
"ExVeemon/Stingmon DNA digivolve to........Paildramon.......Paildramon digivolve to........Imperiadramon!"
"Hahaha......the last stand against a powerful entity as me? Pathetic! Screaming Inferno!" Primordial Chaos opened his mouth and formed a flame and launched it at the group of fighters, it was blocked by Omnimon's sword. "Hahaha.....huh?"
"Garuru Cannon!"
"Positron Laser!"
"Poseidon Destroyer!"
"Justice Kick!" All four attack converged and hit Primordial Chaos.
"Did we get him?"asked Ken. "Guess not." Through the smoke they could see The six gold rings glowing again.
"Elemental Terror!" yelled Primordial Chaos.
"Terra Destroyer!" Black Wargreymon X's attack hit one of wings of Primordial Chaos breaking it off completley sending him into a howling pain. "Now Omnimon!"
"Grey Sword!" The blade from Omnimon ripped through Primordial Chaos' other wing making his legs buckle.
"Damn you all!" yelled Primordial Chaos in pain. "I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!"
"Yes you will!" yelled Davis from the ground.
"Now Imperialdramon!" yelled Ken and Davis in unison.
"Splendor Blade!"
"Screaming Inferno!" The two attack collided sending massive amounts of rocks and other ruins everywhere. "Now one last time! SCREAMING INFERN........ugh......" Through Primordial Chaos was four sharp objects. A Dramon Killer, two glowing blades, and a metal sword. "UHHH! NO!" Primordial Chaos' body began to glow and brek up like data.
"Should he do that?"asked Kari.
"No."said Nicole. "It could only mean he's being scanned by someone, but who....Dream?" The rest of Primordial Chaos' body vanished and the sky turned back into a light blue. Azulongmon began to glow again and the tormented digital world healed itself, partially. The massive factories still stood and so did some of the monstrous drilling machines. Nothing they could handle now that a powerful darkness has been defeated.
 
Davis and the others returned to the real world that day. And began to rebuild what was destroyed. When Aiden arrived, he finally got to see what his anguish had caused. A destruction of entire nations, death of millions, and yet he was still alive. Forgiven by Azulongmon. Aiden made a promis to everyone that day. A promise to restore order to the real and digital worlds along with the Digi-Destined. And on this day the Dark Destined became apart of the Digi-Destined.
 
A month passes after the final battle with the now forgotten Dark Destined and Primordial Chaos. Everything has returned to normal, and today would be the day Aiden moves in to his new home.
WELCOME HOME, read a large party sign as Aiden stepped into his new home. Kari and Davis had thrown him a welcome party.
"Thanks alot."said Aiden walking in, behind him was Black Agumon X. "Well thats the last of it." About that time Mr. and Mrs. Motomiya walked and with tears in her eyes, Mrs. Motomiya gave her son a hug she never got to give.
"Welcome home.......son."said Mr. Motomiya.
"Thank-you."said Aiden giving a poliet bow.
"Hey Aiden come and see your room!" yelled Davis. Aiden, followed by his digimon, ran into the back. He opened the door and Kari and Davis where standing in the middle of a medium sized room decorated in the object and designs in which he liked.
"You know what will make this room perfect?"asked Kari.
"What?"asked Davis.
"A picture of the Motomiya Brothers!" Kari laughed and positioned Aiden and Davis together and she set the timer on the camera, with Gatomon in hand she ran over and within seconds the flash went off. "Let me go an print this off." Kari ran off into Davis's room where the computer was.
"Well do you like it?"asked Davis.
"Of course I do......it does feel awkward just 'barging' into everyones life." said Aiden.
"Well your not barging into anyones life."said Davis. "Here I thought you might want this." He handed Aiden a box. "Me and Kari picked it out the other day, since the last one got broken." Aiden opened it and inside was a new locket with the letter 'M' on the front.
"Thanks....." said Aiden. "Thank-you for everything, when times where down and the worst came your way, you still stood strong, you never gave up. I must admit, even though your my only brother, your the best one I ever had, I thought this day would never come...."
"Well bro, relax and enjoy your self, that day has finally come." said Davis.
"Hey Davis your printer is messing up!" yelled Kari from another room.
"Coming Kari!" yelled Davis. "I'll be right back."
"Sure........"said Aiden. After Davis had left, Veemon and Black Agumon X sat down next to him and asked him a question.
"It's not over is it?"asked Veemon.
"No." said Aiden. "Dream is still out there........somewhere."
"Are you gonna tell Davis and the others?" asked Black Agumon X.
"Sure.....tomorrow I will." said Aiden. "What are you up to Dream?? Why did you scan Primordial Chaos?" Veemon jumped down from the bed and gave a few fake fighting moves.
"Ha! Dream.....as long as me, Davish, and Black Agumon X are here, nothing can happen!" said Veemon.
"That's true." said Black Agumon X. "Let her bring what ever she has!" Aiden laughed at Veemon and Black Agumon X. He then sighed and looked out the window near his bed. Thoughts began soaring through quickly. Why Dream? What are you doing? Why are you doing this? His thoughts were intterupted by Davis and Kari barging in.
"HEY AIDEN!" yelled Kari and Davis in unison, he turned around and two pillow came right onto his face.
"No fair!" yelled Aiden. He picked up a pillow and went for Davis but hit Veemon. "OOPS!" Soon Veemon and Black Agumon joined in on the pillow fight. This event would live on in Aiden's memories, since this would be the last of them for a long time again. Soon his new world will be shattered and that time is not far off.
 
**Well a long and hard chapter to write and it is finished. Hope you like, please review. What is Dream up to? What is her master plan? Find out in Chapter Nine: Devil Children.