Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Finding Aiden ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10
Finding Aiden
 
DISCLAIMER: Digimon is owned by Bandai. Any use of the authors character, places, or ideas, must be confirmed by him.
 
 
It's been one week since Aiden lost his eye sight and no one had come to get him. He didn't understand why. He had some idea, they either didn't care anymore, or they got defeated by the Devil Children. He just couldn't make up his mind, he knew that the longer he stayed in here, the larger chance he had of dying.
 
Aiden had made it off the floating rock some how, he wasn't sure. It felt like it took him a day or so to get off. Being blind was a different and terrifying experience, the loss of something so simple was causing him to fear the normal sounds of night and day. He wasn't exactly sure of his location, he just knew he was in a forest, one that was constantly moving and making horrifying sounds. He knew wild digimon were located in here, but he hadn't ran into any yet. Yet he was thankful he hadn't they might of killed him since he did almost destroy the digital world.
 
While walking around in this forest of darkness, actually this world of darkness, Aiden walked out into an opening.
"What? Were did the forest go?" Aiden frantically felt around and fell to the ground. He searched around and found nothing but dirt and rocks. "Great I'm more lost than before...." Aiden heard a snapping sound and he jerked back.
"A human here?" asked a voice. "Are you okay?" Aiden quickly back away and held up his arms protecting himself. "I'm not going to hurt you." The mysterious digimon picked up Aiden and he struggled to get away. "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." Aiden couldn't tell what digimon he was but Aiden didn't care, he seemed trust worthy. "Poor kid..." The digimon began walking off and Aiden just kept silent, as long as he didn't have to walk he was happy.
^^^^^^^^^^^
MOTOMIYA RESIDENCE
 
"Anything from Gennai?" asked Davis over the phone towards Izzy.
"No nothing yet, but don't worry." responded Izzy.
"Don't worry?! He's my brother, he's blind and possibly dying! And your telling me not to worry?!" Davis yelled.
"Look Davis, yelling won't break that firewall around the Digital World." said Izzy. "We do know that Aiden didn't do this, he wouldn't have that power since you guys beat him..." Izzy heard Davis grumble at the statement. "Sorry for bringing up memories, but it's the truth, I'm just shocked he didn't open a portal on his own."
"Bye Izzy, contact me when Gennai emails you." Davis hung up the phone. About that time Kari came running in with Gatomon and Veemon.
"Davis!" yelled Kari. "It's Black Agumon X!"
"What happened?!" asked Davis.
"We were in the park and suddenly a portal opened and sucked him into it and closed." said Kari crying. "What if he...."
"I have a feeling Black Agumon X can take care of himself." said Davis. Davis went a took a seat on the couch and Kari sat next to him.
"Don't worry Davish." said Veemon. "I have a feeling Gennai will pull through."
"Yeah Davis, just get some rest." said Gatomon. "You haven't slept well in a week and no offence you look like hell."
"Hahaha." laughed Davis.
"They're right Davis, don't worry I'll stay and wait for the call." said Kari.
"Thanks Kari." Davis leaned over and kissed her and went to his room and fell fast asleep.
^^^^^^^^^^
 
Black Agumon X woke up and realized were he was.
"Aiden?! Were are you?!" yelled Black Agumon X. "I'm not going to cover ground like this..." He leaped up to the platform were Aiden was left last time. "Not here..." He looked down and found Aiden's D-3. "At least I can digivolve." Black Agumon X quickly warped to Black Wargreymon X and took to the skies. "Aiden I'm coming!"
^^^^^^^^^^
 
Aiden woke up and heard a crackling of a fire.
"Ah, your awake." said the voice.
"Umm thank-you...." said Aiden. "Who are you?"
"I'm Tyranomon." said the Digimon.
"Thanks for helping me." said Aiden.
"Hmmm I was wondering why a human was alone in the digital world, were's your partner?" asked Tyranomon. Aiden took in a deep breath.
"In the Real World." said Aiden.
"Why did he leave you here?" asked Tyranomon.
"He didn't leave on purpose...It was my fault...we were fighting against the Devil Children and they did something to me, he couldn't do anything to stop them. After Dream had finished with me, it left me blind. I was angry so I blamed him and everyone else." Aiden took in a deep breath. "I wasn't thinking, so I made them leave me here alone. Exactly what Dream wanted me to do. She knew with me dead the Destined wouldn't have a chance to find they way to the Digital Abyss." Tyranomon shook his head in agreement.
"Well Aiden, take a break Rest up I'm sure Black Wargreymon X will find you soon." said Tyranomon. Aiden closed his eyes and was about to goto sleep when something hit him. How does he know my name and my partners name? I'm too tired to worry about it now...Aiden's eyes closed and he was alseep.
^^^^^^^^^^
 
A phone began ringing and Kari ran for the phone and picked it up.
"Hello?" asked Kari.
"Kari, Gennai broke the Firewall, you can go to the Digital World." said Izzy.
"Thank-you Izzy I'll tell Davis the good news." said Kari.
"You welcome, bye." and Izzy hung up. Kari turned and saw Davis already dressed and ready to go. He grabbed Kari's arm and they ran towards his computer.
"Digi Port Open!" And through they went followed by Veemon and Gatomon. A moment went by and they all appeared in the digital world and like always, one ontop the other. "We have to hurry!" Davis got to his feet followed by Kari and they ran off into the nearby woods.
^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Black Wargreymon X followed the signal on the D-3 and soon came upon an old stone temple. He landed and saw the signal was coming from the inside. He heard fire crackling and heard someone talking. He walked into the temple and found Aiden asleep and a Tyranomon talking to himself.
"Aiden?" asked Black Wargreymon X.
"So your the boys partner?" asked Tyranomon. "You should take better care of him."
"Who asked you?!" snapped Black Wargreymon X. "This is none of your business."
"It's more than you know." said Tyranomon.
"Whats that??!" asked a frustrated Black Wargreymon X. He looked over and saw Aiden stir and his eyes opened.
"Uh....who's there?" asked Aiden.
"Aiden are you okay?" asked Black Wargreymon X. At first Aiden didn't answer, he got up from his position on the ground and walked one step at a time, he finally found Black Wargreymon X and reached to find his hand. Aiden grabbed Black Wargreymon X's hand.
"Your back...I thought no one was coming to find me."
"I would never leave you here or anywhere." said Black Wargreymon X. "I want to thank-you for taking care of Aiden."
"Your welcome." said Tyranomon. "You better get going."
"Why? Can't you come with us Tyranomon?" asked Aiden.
"I would like to....but." Tyranomon stopped for a moment. " I need to tell you something."
"Go ahead were listening." said Black Wargreymon X pulling Aiden closer to him. Somethings not right about him...
 
^^^^^^^^^^^
Kari and Davis followed by Veemon and Gatomon, came around a small grouping of trees, they were following the signal on the D-3's and they had pin pointed it to this forest.
"How did Aiden make it this far?" asked Gatomon.
"Yeah Davish?" asked Veemon.
"I dont know." said Davis coldly. He looked at the D-3 and saw that in a few moments they would be in the location of Aiden.
"I think this is it." said Kari looking at her D-3. "Yeap...he should be inside that temple."
"Good Veemon it's time, just in case." said Davis.
"Same for you Gatomon." followed Kari.
"Veemon digivolve to......ExVeemon!"
"Gatomon digivolve to.....Angewomon!"
^^^^^^^^^^^
 
"I was sent to kill you Aiden." said Tyranomon.
"What.....why?"asked a confused Aiden. Black Wargreymon X pushed Aiden behind him.
"Dream knew you would be weak, unguarded, and this would be the chance to strike." explained Tyranomon. "But I couldn't bring myself to kill you."
"Are you still going through with it?" asked Black Wargreymon X.
"No...seeing how much he talked about you and how much he was cared for by his friends made me change my mind. I vow to help you beat the Devil Children." Black Wargreymon X examined Tyranomon and believed him.
"I think we can trust you." said Black Wargreymon X.
"So your coming with us?" asked Aiden.
"I think so." said Tyranomon. His eyes suddenly dialated, so did Black Wargreymon X's. Something evil was approaching. "She's here."
"Dream?" asked Aiden. "We have to run! We can't beat her." He was ignored as Black Wargreymon X and Tyranomon went stomping out into the forest. "We...can't...beat her...." Aiden slowly yet caustiously walked out into the forest.
^^^^^^^^^^
 
ExVeemon and Angewomon suddenly turned around and looked towards the sky. A large orb appeared in the sky.
"What the hell is that?!"asked Kari.
"It's Dream." said Tyranomon walking out from the temple with Black Wargreymon X.
"Where's Aiden?"asked Davis. ABout that time a worn out Aiden walked out from the temple, still blind. Kari and Davis ran over to his position. "Are you okay?"
"We have to run.....NOW!" yelled Aiden. "Heed my warning! Run while you still can!" Black Wargreymon X, Tyranomon, ExVeemon, and Angewomon all shook there heads no. It was official, they were going to stand up to Dream and fight her. "Please RUN NOW! YOU CANNOT BEAT HER!!!!"
"Aiden....trust us." said ExVeemon.
"She wont harm anyone again!" said Angewomon.
"We will stop her here and now." said Tyranomon.
"This is her end!" yelled Black Wargreymon X.
"Lets trust them." said Davis looking over at Kari.
"Yes. It seems they know what they are doing." said Kari. Aiden sighed. He knew they were wrong, but it's not wrong to hope? Is it?
"I hope that your right." said Aiden. ABout that time everyone jerked there heads up as the orb exploded revealing Dream and three others.
"THE DEVIL CHILDREN ARE HERE!!!" yelled Prophecy.
"And this is your end!" yelled Hatred.
"A great battle to end it all." said a new addition, Misfourtune.
"No...they wish to fight me." said Dream. "I will accept there challenge, watch now children as I rip your digimon and the traitor apart and absorb their data!" She flew down towards eveyone and the battle with Dream, Queen of the Digital Abyss began.
 
A/N: Sorry it took so long, but with my crazy work schedule its hard to keep up sometimes. Expect new chapters for this story to come really fast in the next two weeks! PLease review!!! Anything to help me with this story will help!!! Thanks! Next Chapter: CH. 11: Monster of Chaos.