Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Monster of Chaos ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Digimon: Revelations
By: Death Emperor Daeron
 
Chapter Eleven
 
 
Monster of Chaos
 
DISCLAIMER: Digimon is owned by Toei. Any use of the authors character, places, or ideas, must be confirmed by me the author.
 
 
 
 
The battle had just begun between the Destined and Dream. Victory was in the grasp of Dream at the beginning, that was until her former parnter: Tyranomon, attacked while she was off guard injuring her.
 
"Damn you!" yelled Dream floating towards the sky holding her injured arm.
"Your lucky its just your arm Dream." said Tyranomon. Dream looked at them in disgust.
"How could I lose to these......these....DAMNED CHILDREN! I AM THE QUEEN OF THE DIGITAL ABYSS!" Dream was going in for one last shot, and that was going to be Davis. "YOU'LL PAY! I CANNOT KILL YOUR BROTHER SO YOU'LL HAVE TO DO!" Aiden tried to run over to Davis, but he still couldn't see. He heard Dream closing in, in a moment Davis would be dead.
"DAVIS!" yelled Kari. In a blink of an eye, her digivice began to glow and the crest of light appeared, creating a shield around Davis protecting him from Dream.
"Kari?" Davis looked over at Kari with curiosity. Dream looked at Kari too, but out of anger.
"DAMN YOU! ALL OF YOU!" yelled Dream.
"POSIEDON DESTROYER!" Black Wargreymon X's attack hit Dream making her hit the side of the temple. The smoke cleared and everyone thought it was over. They were wrong, a maniacal laugh came from deep within the rubble and then Dream appeared.
"Hehhe....hehehehe.....It's not over!" Dream wanted to attack, but the other Devil Children stopped her.
"No milady." said Prophecy.
"They won today." said Misfourtune. "But it is only one battle, there will be others."
"Let us return and rest for tomorrow." said Hatred. Dream grunted and agreed with the others. Dream gave the Destined an evil glare before they vanished into the darkness. Davis and Kari ran into each others arms and Aiden sat down on the ground and crossed his arms. He couldn't see still, so Dream was winning either way, without his sight would the others still be able to beat the Devil Children?
 
Tyranomon, ExVeemon, Angewomon, and Black Wargreymon X walked off to the side and discussed some important issues.
"Ok Tyranomon time to explain yourself completely." said Black Wargreymon X. "We want to know how you know Dream."
Tyranomon sighed. "Dream is my partner."
"Huh? Did you say Dream is your partner?" asked ExVeemon.
"Yes." assured Tyranomon. "She sent me to finish off Aiden and then the others one by one. Dream thinks without your humans, you will not be able to fight as strongly. In other words she
was wanting you to give in after the deaths of Aiden, Davis, etc.."
"So beat us morally? Killing out friends wouldn't damper our strength." said Angewomon. "We
would only fight harder to preserve their memories." Tyranomon looked at Angewomon
confused for a moment, he didn't really understand, that maybe because of Dream's treatment
of all digimon, he never shared a bond with her. He even went as far as to betray her today.
"You would actually continue to fight even after the deaths of your partners?" queried Tyranomon. "Thats a type of loyalty I've never seen." Tyranomon glanced over at the three human children and wondered what it would have been like if Dream had chosen a different path.
"Trust me Tyranomon, or friends would contiue to fight even if we died..."said ExVeemon. He looked over at Aiden and remembered what Black Wargreymon's death did to Aiden, it twisted him and warped his senses making his closest friends his new enemies. And the power he had gained from the pain and the loss of the one whom he cared for. ExVeemon wondered if Davis would do the same, would Davis lose his mind and kill everything? To make sure ExVeemon made a silent vow to himself, he promised he would not die unless he died alongside of Davis at the same time.
 
Angewomon also wondered the same thing, would Kari, the sweet and loving girl become hostile and wipe out lives like a fly swatter to a fly. She also on that moment made the same vow that ExVeemon did. Her gaze moved from Kari towards ExVeemon, he looked worried, a sight that rarely appeared on the digimons face. His gaze was fixed on Davis and the other two destined. Black Wargreymon X on the other hand broke away from the pack and went over to Aiden and sat next to him.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Digital Abyss--
 
The Devil Children had returned to the main base and were recovering after there battle. Rest was not a granted commadity amungst the Devil Children. And as fate would have it, not even three hours after there arrival, Dream, called a meeting in the main hall. The tired Misfortune, Hatred, and Prophecy arrived in the main hall to see Dream already to begin the session.
"Have a seat, we have some news to discuss." announced Dream. Her cold eyes observed the vacant stares of her colleges. "I have the ruined temple to the one known as the Monster of Chaos. It is actually on the Server Continent near the digimon city called Greysin City. It is a small home of weak digimon, they will not stand in our way, the only problem is the Destined and those traitors Aiden, Hayru, Nicole, and Devin. They had some idea of the temple ruins and the master plan I had in reviving the Monster of Chaos."
"Mistress, you already have a partner as we do." said Prophecy. "This creature, whatever it maybe, will not aline itself with us. It may turn on us and destory everything."
"HAHA!" laughed Dream. "Ii have a solution to my soon to be ex partner! Aa simple sacrifice will be in order and his death will make the Monster of Chaos follow my orders!" Prophecy shook his head in understanding.
"We now know why your the Queen of the Digital Abyss mistress." said Hatred giving Dream praise for her cunning. "Are we to participate in this battle? I think it is time we showed the Destined our partners!" Misfortune stood up in objection to Hatred plan of action.
"Involving out partners at this time while they are still the most fragile of states will only destroy them!" agrued Misfortune.
"Why so worried Misfortune?" questioned Prophecy with a smirk on his face. "Is it because your partner was destroyed by the Destined during that horrible battle?" Misfortune lunged across the table and met Prophecy with a fist to his face, but he was stopped by Dream.
"It is bad enough we tear each other apart amungst our selves and now the Destined may soon unlock more of their unknown powers. We do not need this rift in the forces we have created. Now we must go, and no do not bring your partners, soon they will have their time of glory once the newest addition to our team arrives! Here we come Monster of Chaos!!!"
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^
A forest on the Server Continent--
 
"Aiden are you doing any better?" asked Black Wargreymon X.
"In some sense yes and some others no." explained Aiden. "I want my sight back, I want to be able tosee again!"
"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you like I was supposed to, it is my fault." said Black Wargreymon X.
"The fault doesn't lie with you, it is with me, I over reacted to Dream's attack on me, it was my fault for pushing everyone away again. When I did I felt that same darkness I felt before wash over me, it felt as though that dark power still resides within me." Aiden balled up a fist with dirt in his palm. "I'm only causing more trouble than I am worth!" Black Wargreymon X felt asshamed of himself, he couldn't do nothing to help Aiden, he thought of himself as a worthless partner. Aiden however insisted that this was all his own doing, Aiden blamed himself constantly for the problems the Digital World is now facing, but it is not true, it is really no ones fault it is just the way the world works. Black Wargreymon X knew how it worked, he couldn't put that into simple terms but he would try to explain to Aiden it wasnt his fault.
"Aiden...It's hard for me to explain this...but I'll try." Black Wargreymon X put a claw on Aiden's shoulder. "In any world, no matter how bright the light of good shines, it shadow will always be greater and much larger. I guess I'm trying to say is that, it's not your fault that this darkness has risen in this world, it is no ones, it just the nature of life. In order for life to exist their must be light and dark, you would think that one could survive on it's own, but if good is without evil, good will eventually crumble, evil with out good would turn on themselves, destroying everything they have from within." Aiden was lost by what Black Wargreymon X was talking about, but in some sense he understood, and Aiden had decided it isn't his fault, but he would still need someone to blame, so for now, he blamed Dream for his anguish. Aiden turned his blind gaze towards Black Wargreymon X and smiled.
"It might have been a very long and confusing explanation but I got it and thanks." said Aiden with a grin. "Honestly if it wasn't for you, Davis, Kari and the others always saving me I might be dead by now...so thanks for sticking by my side through this entire ordeal...steadfast loyalty somthing you dont find in friends as much anymore." He gave a quick hug towards Black Wargreymon X and yawned.
"Rest Aiden, let me and your brother take care of everything now." Black Wargreymon X sat cross legged against a tree while Aiden leaned his head against Black Wargreymon X's arm and fell asleep.
 
^^^^^^^^^^
 
Alittle ways across the field was Kari and Davis sitting under a tree.
"Aww....look at Black Wargreymon X and Aiden..." said Kari teasingly. "They both fell asleep." Davis chuckled and looked at Kari whom met his gaze.
"It's been awhile since we had the chance to talk." said Davis. "I mean by ourselves..." He glanced over at the moon that was shinning brightly, he then felt something brush against him, he looked over and saw Kari sitting next to him. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around her, Kari rested her head on his chest and she yawned as well.
"A long time....I know Davis." said Kari tiredly. "You mind if we wait....I just want to lay in your arms and rest..." Davis didn't argue, he was tired as well and wanted to sleep.
"Sure Kari..." And before he knew they were both out asleep.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Not more than ten feet away from Davis and Kari, was ExVeemon and Angewomon. They had been talking about the last few months, the battles they had faced and the events that have unfolded. Their discussion however had changed and went directly into a deeper, more personal conversation.
"ExVeemon..."whispered Angewomon.
"Yes?" said ExVeemon looking at Angewomon. She blushed when the blue digimon turned towards her.
"I...I never got to say this to you..." she stammered on her words a bit. "I...love you Ex..." Her words were stopped when ExVeemon kissed her, she turned a deep red color when he pulled away.
"I love you to." said ExVeemon. He wrapped his arms around her, trying not to harm her wings. There they sat in the company of each other and rested for the time being, but this joy that everyone was experiencing would be cut brief by the appearence of Genni. When he appeared, his image was distorted and warped, his voice sounded like mostly static.
 
"De...tined..." said Genni. "T..ple n..ar a.....Digimon....own....stop........De..l Chil...n." Davis shot up from his position, followed by Black Wargreymon X, ExVeemon, Angewomon, and Tyranomon.
"What is he talking about?" asked a tired Kari joining them around the broken image. Aiden walked cautiously over to the group and asked what was going on.
"Something about the Devil Children and a temple near by..." said Davis.
"Do you know anything about this Aiden?" asked ExVeemon. Black Wargreymon X gave a death glare towards the blue digimon.
"Don't bother Aiden with matters that he doesn't know of." said Black Wargreymon X sternly. Tyranomon intterupted them.
"I know of what he speaks..." said the red dino digimon. "Near a digimon city, there is a temple to a Chaos Digimon called the Monster of Chaos. I knew at one time she wanted to revive him to fight against you, but she abandoned the idea after the formation of the Dark Destined and Angels of Darkness." He walked from one side to the other near Aiden and Black Wargreymon X. " I am afraid since she lost a battle against you, she will now attempt to reivive the Monster of Chaos, I know of how to stop her....but we must be at the temple." Aiden sighed and wished he had not of heard anything, he knew exactly of what was going on. Dream, during her attack that blinded him, gave Aiden a brief view of the this monster and her plans to revive it, and he knew he couold get them there, the sight of the temple was still in his mind and as long as that remained there, he might be able to form a portal to that place.
"I think I know a little about this subject, better not to explain." said Aiden in a hurry. He held out his hand near a place he thought no one was standing and hopefully a portal would appear.
 
A moment went by without any luck. Aiden was about to give up in trying, but once more, he held his hand out and with a flash the portal appeared outside a dark glumy temple.
"PLease...don't ask how....I just want to get this over with...." said Aiden grimly. Black Wargreymon X picked up and Aiden went through first, soon followed by the others, Tyranomon was last.
"Dream....why are you doing this?" He stepped through and the portal closed.
 
^^^^^^^^^
 
Dream, in her robes, medidtated in the center of the temple's sanctuary, around her were the other Devil Children, all doing the same.She stood and opened her eyes, as so did the others.
"Children....they are here." said Dream, about that time, a portal opened and through it came Black Wargreymon X with Aiden in his arms followed by the others and lastly Tyranomon.
"Dream!" yelled Davis. "We end this here!" She laughed at the boys words.
"End here?" She laughed again. "Yes, for you not for me! Get them my Children!" The other three Devil Children leaped forward and began fighting. "Hold them off while I finish this ritual!!!" She stepped back into the center and held out her hand, one to the east and one to the west. "Sun rises from the east and sets in the west....such as the day passess into night! Powerful demon, monster of the darkness, creature of chaos! Come to me! Return from your shallow grave! Return to claim this world by my side! RETURN! MONSTER OF CHAOS!"
"NO!!" yelled Tyranomon running forward only to be blakced by one of the Devil Children. "DAMN IT!" yelled Black Wargreymon X and ExVeemon. The temple shook and a circle of energy appeared below Dream, many symbols appeared and began spinning, the roof of the temple vanished and a dark cortex appeared.
"The Digital Abyss!" yelled Angewomon. "Kari find a place to hide!" It was too late though, a deep groan came from deep within the void, load screeching sounds followed with a large eye appearing from the vortex, it slowly emerged and then an explosion occured. Everyone shielded their eyes, once their eyes re-adjusted, they saw this Monster of Chaos. It was oval in shape and floated off the ground.. In the center was a large red eye, that looked as though it pierced a soul. All over this monsters body was numerous symbols, each representing something dark and horrible, monster of the abyss no doubt. Behind this creature was a larger circle made of gold which hovered and spinned and was covered in sharp blades, on either side of the creature oval body was two large black triangles which also spun, but in opposite directions of one another. The creature also housed on its underside, thousands of tentacles with small hooks all over them. It bosy was mostly a deep purple. Dream was standing near this creature and began laughing and she turned to see the frightened Destined.
"HAHAHA!!! FOOLS! HE IS HERE! THE MONSTER OF CHAOS: OBLIVIOMON!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
A/N: Well another chapter finally done! Took me long enough, some tech difficulties! SO sorry! Anyways same as the last time, pleas read and review! Anything helps! PLEASE REVIEW!!! Wait for the next chapter:
CHAPTER TWELVE: SOVEREIGN FACEOFF. Azulongmon and Oblivionmon, two digimon Sovereigns faceoff in the next chapter for an explosive battle!