Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Sovereign Faceoff ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Digimon: Revelations
By: Death Emperor Daeron
 
 
DISCLAIMER: Digimon is owned by Toei. Any use of the authors character, places, or ideas, must be confirmed by me the author.
 
 
Chapter Twelve
 
Sovereign Faceoff
 
 
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHA GET THEM OBLIVIOMON!" commanded Dream. The gian digimon let our a low growl and floated forward a bit.
".....EYE OF THE....DEMON!....." Obliviomon's giant red eye began to glow and a large beam of energy shot out towards the Destined.
"WATCH IT!" yelled Black Wargreymon X grabbing Aiden and Kari out of the way. Davis was saved by ExVeemon. Tyranomon and Angewomon went on the offensive.
"Celestial Arrow!"
"Flame Breath!" Both attacks hit Obliviomon, but it didn't phase him. The large monster didn't even bother to turn, it's tentacles went out and grabbed both Tyranomon and Angewomon and proceeded to throw them at a stone wall adjacent from them. Both hit the walls hard leaving them knocked out. The monster then returned it's gaze to Kari, Davis, Aiden, ExVeemon, and Black Wargreymon X.
"This is wonderful Queen Dream!" announced Prophecy.
"Nothing like this has been accomplished before!" yelled Hatred.
"We will win on this day!" laughed Misfourtune. Dream laughed along with the other Devil Children as this battle was coming down to the wire. The large golden circle behind Obliviomon detached and went crazy and was flying around slashing at everything, blowing away the roof of the temple.
"...Davis....leave me and Black to this." said ExVeemon. "Take Kari and Aiden away from here!" Black Wargreymon X nodded in agreement.
"Ex....I understand." said Davis grabbing both Kari and Aiden by the arms. "Let's go, they can handle them selves!" Aiden and Kari didn't have the chance to protest as they were dragged off by Davis in his mad dash.
"Ready Ex?" asked Black Wargreymon X. "We might not survive this..."
"But we must for them." said ExVeemon looking over his shoulder to see if the Destined had made it out of the half standing temple. "This is our last stand....even if we die..." ExVeemon looked over at the unconcious Angewomon....This is all for you...my love...Both ExVeemon and Black Wargreymon X rushed off into battle against Obliviomon: Monster of Chaos.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Davis with Aiden and Kari made it outside the temple and took a break. He glanced back at the temple and now wished he had stayed and fought next to ExVeemon.
"Kari...take Aiden and get help from the others." said Davis.
"I wont leave you!" yelled Kari.
"Neither will I!" yelled Aiden. "This is out battle too....more mine than either of yours! If anyone should stay it should be me!" Davis knew there was no way in convincing them to leave.
"Fine but we have to hurry back...you know Black Wargreymon X is not going to be happy when he finds out that you returned to this battlefield."
"And ExVeemon wont be happy either." pointed out Aiden ."I know what might happen, but if they are going to die, we should be there by their side and fall with them..."
"Thats true, thats why we are Destined...to fight for the Digital World by their side! They shouldn't carry this burden on their own!" said Kari. Davis smiled and grabbed both Aidens and Kari's arms and ran back to the temple.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^
 
ExVeemon, Black Wargreymon X, Tyranomon, and Angewomon struggled against this dark chaotic digimon.
"Ugh....does this thing have a weakness?!" asked Angewomon backing off from the monster.
"Posideon Destoryer!" Black Wargreymon X tossed his attack towards Obliviomon, only for it to be vaporized before it arrives. "What the hell?!"
"HaaHaHAhaHAha!!!" Dream laughs insanely as she watches the struggle. "Give up now! Resistence is futile!" Obliviomon let out a growl and moved closer to the digimon. "HA! THIS BATTLE IS OVER! NOW OBLIVIOMON! DESTORY THEM!"
".....CATASTROPHE....." The two triangles on his sides spun off into the sky and then connected and began firing hundreds of energy balls towards the surface of the battlefield. A bombardment from the sky is what it was. Aiden and the other arrived at this time, at the moment Obliviomon attacked.
"ExVeemon!" yelled Davis. "Get out of there!"
"ANGEWOMON!"
"BLACK!" All of them turned to see their parnters returned. And ran for them, grabbing them all and getting them out of the way of some of the bombardment form Obliviomon.
"Why did you return?" asked ExVeemon angrily. "You could have gotten your selves killed!"
"We are sorry." said Kari hanging her head down.
"If your going to fight to the end...." said Aiden.
"We are going to fight along side of you too!" finished Davis. "We are Destined and that is our responsibililty as it is yours!"
"Are you crazy?" asked Tyranomon.
"No...well maybe." said Aiden. "But....this is our battle to!"
"True...but Kari...are you sure you want to do this?" asked Angewomon concerned.
"Yes, this is what I....we want." responded Kari.
"Aiden...we might not survive." said Black Wargreymon X.
"I know this." said Aiden with a smile. "But if we die...we do so fighting and we will all fall together."
 
"Awww how touching." said Dream with laughter. "So be it! You all will die! HAHAHAHA! KILL THEM! ALL OF THEM! ESPECIALLY THE TRAITOR AIDEN!"
".....EYE OF THE...DEMON!...." Obliviomon's eye began to glow. A deadly attack to destroy them all.
"POSIEDON DESTROYER!"
"CELESTIAL ARROW!"
"FLAME BREATH!"
"V-LASER!" The attacks collided with Obliviomon's and caused a massive explosion. The digimon ran for their partners protecting them from the debris.
"YOU FOOLS!" yelled Dream. "Your attempts are pathetic!" Black Wargreymon X looked below him and realized Aiden was missing.
"...Aiden?" He got up and turned around to see Aiden had somehow snuck up behind Dream and was about to punch her. "NO! AIDEN GET AWAY FROM HER!"
"Hmm?" Dream turned and a a fist hit her directly in the face causing her to stumble back in pain, her nose dripping blood. "Why..you...NO GOOD DESTINED!" Even though Aiden was still blind he managed to hit Dream and break her nose. He started to shake his fist.
"Damn..what are you made of stone? Just think of that as a small dose of what your going to get for what you did to me!" yelled Aiden, but he knew he got himself in a situation he couldnt now get out of.
"FORGET THE OTHERS! KILL THE TRAITOR OBLIVIOMON!" commanded Dream pointing at Aiden. "KILL HIM WITH OUT MERCY!" Obliviomon turned his large eye towards Aiden and floated towards him. While moving it let out small groans and growls. "USE IT OBLIVIOMON! DESTROY HIS SOUL! EAT IT!" The closest digimon to Aiden was Tyranomon, everyone else was preoccupied with the Devil Children.
".....SPIRIT DEVOURER....." Obliviomon's tentacles came towards Aiden at full speed. Aiden knew death was coming, and he was waiting to accept it.
"AIDEN!" yelled everyone. Tyranomon looked sharp and ran forward at full speed knocking Aiden out of the way and Tyranomon was grabbed in the process by the barbbed tentacles and dragged into the sky. Aiden realized what had happened and returned to his feet. He heard Tyranomon's yells of pain and torment.
"So be it...your next Aiden after I finish off my old partner...finish him Obliviomon." announced Dream. Obliviomon growled and the tentacles tightened causing Tyranomon to bleed. A strand of data began to appear and swirl around Tyranomon.
"Tyranomon...." said Aiden with sadness, he could sense Tyranomon slipping away, being deleted from exsistence.
"POSIDEON DESTROYER!" Black Wargreymon X's attack hit the tentacles making Obliviomon release Tyranomon, his vanishing body hitting the floor. Aiden ran over to Tyranomon's side.
"Your going to be okay..." said Aiden, tears filling his blind eyes.
"Aiden, you and the others...showed me the meaning of having a partner..." said Tyranomon weakly. "I will....heal your...eyes....with my life...." The strands of digital DNA moved over towards Aiden's face and circled his eyes, soon the color returned and so did Aiden's vision. Aiden saw what lay before him, Tyranomon vanishing, and then gone.
"no....not again..." said Aiden with sadness. "Another one dies...protecting me..." Black Wargreymon X runs over to Aiden's side. "Why..."
"Davis why does this always happen to him?" asked Kari with tears in her eyes.
"I don't know..." said Davis. "But he doesn't suffer alone...ExVeemon it's time we finish this."
"Of course." said ExVeemon preparing to strike against Obliviomon.
"No don't." said Aiden standing. "You'll only get yourselves killed! Obliviomon is a Sovereign...a digimon god. And to fight a god...we would need another god! Azulongmon! If you can hear me, please aide us!" Nothing happened at first and Dream along with the other Devil Children laughed.
"Come now...do you think Azulongmon would waste his time helping failure Destined such as you?" asked Prophecy.
"HAHA! True it is that Azulongmon is the Guardian of this world, but what is he to us?" asked Hatred.
"For he also faced Obliviomon many years ago." said Misfortune. "And he lost!"
"So let him come..." said Dream in suite with the others. "He will lose again...SO AZULONGMON! KEEPER OF THE DIGITAL WORLD! COME AND FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE! COME AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED YEARS AGO!"
 
The sky suddenly crackled and a white light consumed the skies. Azulongmon was approaching. Soon a large dragon digimon god appeared in the skies, and his voice bellowed filling the ears of the ones below.
"DREAM! YOU FOOL!" yelled Azulongmon. "REVIVING A SOVEREIGN DIGIMON OF DARKNESS IS SUICIDE! YOU HAVE DOOMED ALL THE WORLDS!"
"And what of it?" asked Dream with a smile. "Azulongmon...your finished!" Obliviomon's eye glowed and he fired his Eye of the Demon attack hitting the massive dragon god causing him imense pain.
"ARRR! LIGHTNING WHIP!" Azulongmons attack struck the ground near Dream, missing Obliviomon.
"HAHAHA! Is this what the great Digimon God Azulongmon has to offer?" asked Dream. "With your fall will come my vision of a new world!" Azulongmon flew forward, heading for the Chaos God Digimon. Oblivimon met Azulongmon, as they collided in the skies above the temple complex. Azulongmon backed off for a moment.
"Get the children out of here." commanded Azulongmon. The digimon nodded in agreement and grabbed their partners and ran from the temple complex to the forest near by.
 
From the distance they watched as the two sovereign digimon collided sending shockwaves throughout the digital world. The Devil Children watched from the ground and laughed as they knew the outcome of this battle.
 
"....Eye of the Demon...." Obliviomon's attack hit Azulongmon directly in the face sending him into the ground.
"Azulongmon!" yelled Davis from nearby. "Get up! Don't lose to that wanna be Digimon God!" Azulongmon didn't respond. "Azulongmon?" Dream suddenly appeared before them and laughed, Oblivimon slowly approaching from the skies as well.
"It seems he has lost!" laughed Dream. Oblivimon floated over Azulongmon and hovered. "Finish him!"
"...Spirit Devourer..." The tentacles wrapped around Azulongmon bringinng him into the sky. Dream then focused her gaze on the destined.
"Devil Children...hold them off." she commanded. Black Wargreymon X and the other ran forward only to meet the Devil Children in combat. Davis and the other watched in horror as the soul of Azulongmon was slowly being destroyed, swallowed by Obliviomon.
"HAVEN'T YOU KILLED ENOUGH TODAY?!!" yelled an enraged Davis. "YOU MURDERER! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN PARTNER! YOUR NO DESTINED! YOUR A MONSTER!"
"Exactly." said Dream with a vacant expression. "Now you see him..." Azulongmon's eyes suddenly shot open.
"DESTINED! PROTECT THE GEMS ON EARTH! DO...NOT ....LET...THEM BE DESTROYED!" yelled Azulongmon over his own pain.
"Now you don't." mocked Dream as Azulongmon's body suddenly broke up into data, being absorbed by Obliviomon. "Your lucky today Destined...and traitor...I have other issues to handle...like those Gems...HAHAHAHAH COME MY CHILDREN!" Dream, Obliviomon, and the Devil Children suddenly vanished and the sky did not lighten from it's dark grey. The Digital world mourned the lose of it's god and protector, the skies let out a rain, a heavy rain, and the Destined and partners stood there taking in all that happened. The death of two allies. Tyranomon and Azulongmon. Now they are gone, never to return.
 
Aiden fell to his knees first and cried alongside the digital world. Soon he was followed by his brother and Kari. The digimon on the other hand thought of nothing other than revenge, and how to save a dying world, no how to save two dying worlds. How to stop this monster known as Obliviomon and it's partner: Dream, Queen of the Digital Abyss. Indeed this was a dark day in the digital world.
 
 
 
 
A/N: OKay, not the greatest chapter, but I needed to get it done, but here it is. I hope you enjoy. Next Chapter Preview.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: CHAOS IN THE REAL WORLD. The Destined with the new arrivals: Hayru, Devin, and Nicole begin the search for the Four Gems of Earth, and so is the Devil Children and soon the first is found, and not so far away from the destineds own homes.