Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love on the Blazing Wind ❯ Conversations and Choices ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Burning Greymon: Sorry it took me so long to get the 5th chapter up, but it's worth the wait!

Kendo Garurumon: Yeah everyone should love this chapter

Core Ikakkumon: Well let's get to work on Chapter 6

When they had got inside, Zoe said to Takuya, "So here we are, all alone"

"I thought you had to get up…oh…" as suddenly the truth dawned upon him.

"I wanted to talk to you alone Takuya, about old times and… new times"

So they began a long conversation. At about eleven Zoe went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. When she returned he could control his feelings no longer and burst out "I love you Zoe!" and turned away. Then he felt her hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok Takuya don't be embarrassed, I love you too"

"Since you came I had a sneaking suspicion that that was your intention. I was just wondering when you would get around to it" she continued

"So you knew this whole time? Well I can't say I'm not surprised"

"Well maybe we ought to get some rest"

"Yeah, I guess we should take tomorrow and talk about this"

"You can sleep in the guest room right down that hall" she said, motioning toward to French doors that he had not noticed until now.

When he entered the room he fond a bed, a side table with a small reading lamp, and a squat clock/radio. There was a large plush bear resting in one corner, most likely a souvenir from some carnival long past. Later on that night Takuya dozed fitfully as he tossed and turned in the small bed. Suddenly he was aware of a loud *thunk* and a sharp pain in the back of his head. He had fallen of the bed. As he got to his feet and his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he began shuffling toward the kitchen for a glass of water. When he was finished, he ambled back to the room and immediately dropped off into a deep dreamless sleep. He awoke to the appetizing aroma of pancakes and the sound of eggs being scrambled. Zoe slowly walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning Takuya" she said

"Good morning Zoe"

He thought to himself, `She is so beautiful, especially with the sun shining on her. She looks like an angel' suddenly he knew what his heart truly wanted. But first it wonted some preparations. Luckily he'd had a few thousand dollars wired to him before he left Shinjuku and had picked it up upon his arrival at the airport. After breakfast he flipped around the phone book until he found a jeweler's that was close by. He called and ordered a sixteen carat diamond ring while Zoe was upstairs. Then he called and made reservations at a nice restaurant, got Darren's number from the fridge door and called to asked him to pick up the ring, and lastly called to order a limo, making sure that the chauffeur had instructions to stop at Darren's and pick up the ring.

Burning Greymon: Chapter 6 coming soon! Please review! All flames will be put out!