Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Monodramatic Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WARNING: This time, there is SEX between two DIGIMON. Do not read if that makes you sick.

Chapter 2: Monodramatic Past

The next day after Renamon and Jenrya Lee's "night of passion," they met again near the park. They embraced in a hug and another passionate kiss.

"Hello Lee." Renamon greeted her mate.

"Hello Renamon." Lee greeted back.

"It was great last night Lee," Renamon said, "thank you again, for being my mate and true love."

"Renamon, you know love can't be expressed in common speech. It's a feeling, and I know you can feel my love for you." Lee smiled at Renamon who simply smiled back. "Last night showed how much we feel each other's love."

"Very true Lee." Renamon said. "But it is nice to hear it in speech too."

"Yeah, it sure is. Again, last night was real special. We probably won't have something that special again." Lee said.

"Oh really?" Renamon said smiling implying "something else."

"Ohhh, well at least not today. I'm seriously tired." Lee said, "So you just want to hang around for a little bit?"

"Sure, Lee." Renamon said. The two lovers headed to the park hand in hand to just hang around for a little bit. Actually the two spent their whole day at the park just "hanging around." Meanwhile Ruki Makino was in her house thinking of other things.

~*~

In the Makino household…

(Ruki's P.O.V)

I wonder where Renamon is. She hasn't been here all day, or last night for that matter. She's usually here watching over me, maybe she's with Lee. Maybe she did mate; if she did she does truly love Lee. And true love is as hard to find in this world as a winning lotto ticket. One in a million…

Ruki pondered and thought about love. How her digimon has found love and how she may have, but not sure. She thought hard and long just about love.

(Ruki's P.O.V)

Have I found love with Takato? Is it true? Will Takato be my TRUE love? Why the hell is it so hard to find love?! Why are there true loves in the first place? It's so damn hard to understand love…Maybe I should ask Renamon.

"Renamon?" Ruki said, as like Renamon was right behind her. It took Renamon a few minutes to get there, but she got there.

"Yes Ruki-san?" Renamon asked.

"Hm, what took you so long, you usually get here in 3 seconds?" Ruki asked.

"I'm sorry Ruki-san," Renamon apologized, "I was with Lee…"

"Oh, okay," Ruki started, "I just asked you a few questions…about something."

"Yes Ruki-san. You can ask me anything." Renamon said.

"Did you make a decision last night? Just curious…" Ruki asked.

Renamon blushed a little but still answered her Tamers question, "Yes, now Lee is my mate."

"Good for you Renamon," Ruki smiled, "how did you find your true love? I mean did you HAVE to find it or does it come to you or what is it?"

Renamon thought for a little bit, "I do not know. Its just a feeling, you don't know who or what is your true love. It may even be the last one you expect."

Ruki sighed in thought. "I just don't know about love. It's so hard to understand love. Why is love so hard to understand?"

"Ruki-san, it is hard to understand love. I even have trouble understanding love sometimes. Give it a little time, you will find out what true love is in the future. It may take a little time, but good things come with patience. It took me my whole life to find true love. And trust me, the wait is worth the feeling you get with your true love." Renamon explained to her Tamer.

"Food for thought, I guess. Thank you Renamon. I will try to understand love, but it's so hard to understand." Ruki said.

"Yes it is, but again it will take time." Renamon said.

"If you say so Renamon, thank you again. You are truly a good friend." Ruki smiled to Renamon.

Renamon smiled back, "Your Welcome Ruki-san." `I hope you can find your true meaning of love Ruki-san, Good luck…' Renamon thought as she disappeared from the room.

`Good things comes with patience…Maybe, but I'm still confused about it. Why is it so hard to understand!? Maybe if I ask Takato…' Ruki thought as she sat in her room thinking about what Renamon said.

~*~

In Ryo's home:

"Monodramon! Where are you? Hey Mono!" Ryo yelled while walking around his home trying to find his digimon.

"In here Ryo!" Monodramon called from Ryo's room.

"What are you doing…hey!" Ryo yelled as he saw Monodramon look at his "special movies."

"Jeez, Ryo I never knew you had these." Monodramon said and started laughing.

"Those aren't mine. Those are yours!" Ryo said.

"So, you DO have some on the computer, I caught you!" Monodramon bragged.

"I don't have any of your `entertainment,' it makes me sick and its wrong." Ryo said.

"Sure you think that Ryo." Monodramon said sarcastically.

"Ahhh shut the computer off. I need to ask you stuff." Ryo said.

"Okay," Monodramon said somewhat disappointed, "What's up Ryo?"

"So, what's your story about you `half mating?'" Ryo asked.

"Why do you want to know? Bored are we?" Monodramon asked.

"Well, that and I'll see if I can help you, you seemed sad every time you said something about it." Ryo said, "Also I just wanted to know since you're my partner."

"Are you sure? I mean you want to hear it?" Monodramon asked one more time.

"Yeah, I'll help you anyway possible." Ryo said.

Monodramon sighed, "okay, don't say I didn't warn you. It all started when I was going to the forest to do my daily chores…"

*****Flashback*****

Monodramon started to think as he continued his walk to the forest to do his daily jobs. He then realized it was the Monodramon Mating Season once again.

(Monodramon's P.O.V)

Awww, dammit! Its mating season again! And I still don't have a mate. I'm going to be made fun of again by the rest of the male Monodramons. I wish I had a mate like everyone else; it sucks being made fun of year after year. That's it; I'm going to find a mate this year! I will find a mate this year, dammit, and I will end my record of not having a mate and being made fun of by everyone else!

"BWHAHAHAHA!!!" Monodramon laughed as an aura of determination surrounded his body, "Its time I made my move!" He ran off to find a mate, but then realized that he would be in trouble if he didn't do his chores. "Damn chores…"

Monodramon started to make his way to the forest once again pondering how he would find a mate. He thought hard and once he knew it he found himself in the forest. `Well, time to get to work.' Monodramon started his daily work, taking down trees for firewood finding food, but he was also thinking about his goal of mating at the same time.

The gray dragon digimon thought of pick-up lines he could use to pick up a mate. He noticed a log on the ground about the same size of himself. He started to get ideas of using it as a target since he thought it was a little strange saying it to him. He picked up the log and stood it straight up. He then started to speak to it, as it was alive…

"Hey Baby," Monodramon practiced, the log still sat there, "you look sexy today, did you know that?" Monodramon looked around to see if anyone was around. `Good, I may have a plan…' Monodramon thought. He started to practice again, "You know its mating season, and well, would you be my mate?"

"Wow, I didn't know Monodramons mated with wood?" a feminine female voice said from behind. Monodramon sweat dropped and turned around slowly and nervously. He saw a female Gatomon.

"Well, I guess you learn something everyday." The female Tailmon said, as Monodramon became light headed from embarrassment and fainted.

A few hours later, Monodramon woke up and found himself in a hut and Tailmon putting a wet cloth on Monodramon's head. "You okay? You fainted for no reason." Gatomon asked.

"Yeah," Monodramon got up slowly, "I just got a little light headed from over working."

"Sure you did," Tailmon said sarcastically, "why were you trying to seduce a log?"

Monodramon sweat dropped and tried to think of something to say, "I…umm…tried to practice…lines."

"Lines? For what?" the Tailmon asked.

"Its mating season for the Monodramon." Monodramon said.

"Oh really?" Tailmon said, "So, you were looking for a fine piece of wood to mate with?"

"No!" Monodramon said quickly, "I was just practicing if a female Monodramon actually did come up to me."

"Oh, well it is a little weird seeing a Dragon hit on a log." Tailmon smirked.

"Ahhh, stop it. Thanks for your help but I really have to get my chores done. See ya." Monodramon started to walk out of the hut.

"Okay, thanks for the thanks, and leave all those nice logs alone." Tailmon made fun of him more.

"But they're so damn hot," Monodramon said sarcastically, "Whatever."

Monodramon started to make his way into the forest again. He got to the place he was before and started his work again, he then noticed someone or something was following him. He turned around and saw Tailmon, she was following him.

"Hey, I said thanks, and I'm not hitting on logs! So why did you follow me?" Monodramon asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't get many visitors in these woods, and you were the first I've seen in a while." Tailmon said.

"Oh, well, you just want to hang out then? I've got some spare time." Monodramon said, "I'm used to being alone, Monodramons are used to being alone, hence MONO."

"Thanks, it sucks being alone." Tailmon said.

The two hung out in that area just talking. They talked about many things, Monodramon was actually surprised that Tailmon had so much to say. She talked about how she was in the forest in the first place, how long she was there, and other things. Strange thing was that Monodramon listened to every word she said. He was interested in every word she spoke. Then she said something that may have changed their lives forever.

"It sounds like it sucks living in the middle of nowhere," Monodramon said.

"Yeah, its sucks when you think about love and finding one," Tailmon looked at Monodramon, "and it's even more worse when its my mating season."

Monodramon became nervous again, "Yeah, it should, especially since there's no one around…"

Tailmon stared at Monodramon somewhat seductively. Monodramon did not notice this the first time, but he finally noticed the digital cat was staring at him. Monodramon sweat dropped and slowly turned to her general direction and noticed a look in her eyes.

`She's undressing me with her eyes. Well, if I had clothes…' Monodramon thought.

`He looks more handsome than I thought he did before…' Tailmon thought. `Time to make my move." Tailmon pulled Monodramon into a kiss that surprised him at first, then welcomed it. She broke the kiss off and started to speak.

"Mono, I know I'm not the same species as you, but I fell in love with you at first sight. And since we were both looking for a mate, and you and I have never mated before, will you be my mate?"

This took Monodramon by surprise, then he realized that there aren't many female Monodramons that will notice him, there were plenty more Male Monodramons that the females would choose. He had those reasons and he was slowly being attracted to the female Tailmon. `Why didn't I notice it before? I love her, because I learned about basically her whole life. Damn, she does look hot too, and she called me Mono…' Monodramon thought.

He thought a little more and came a decision, he too loved her after that long talk with her and came to a decision of mating with her. He slowly spoke, "Yes I will be honored to be your mate."

"Oh Mono," Tailmon said with happiness, "I love you."

"I love you too, Tailmon." Monodramon smiled. The two were arm in arm and made their way to Tailmon's hut…

*****Ryo breaks flashback with a question*****

"Hey, I thought you said you mated with a Female Monodramon?" Ryo asked.

"Did I say that?" Monodramon tried to bring up his memory, "Oh, I said that because we were in front of the guys. I thought they would have thought of me weird because of mating with a different species other than my own."

"Okay, you say that when you have Lee, which I may add is HUMAN, mating with Renamon, who is a DIGIMON." Ryo said.

"Yeah, yeah what ever," Monodramon said, "and don't interrupt my story again, its rude."

"Looks who's talking about rudeness. Sorry, just wanted to clear that up," Ryo said, "do continue."

"Thank you," Monodramon said, "Like I was saying, we were heading to Tailmon's hut…"

*****Back to Flashback*****

Tailmon led her newfound love to her one room hut. The two entered the hut, with intentions of mating in their heads. They sat down and stared into each other's eyes, simply "preparing" for the emotional state they would be in since mating was a huge part of their emotional being. They then embraced in a passionate kiss. Tailmon broke the kiss to ask a question.

"Is there any special things I should do to make it more comfortable, or maybe a few places that are extra sensitive, Mono?" Tailmon asked.

"Well, there's that bump on my head that only my mate could touch," Monodramon said, "but other than that, you're doing fine. Any places particular, on you?"

"No," Tailmon smiled, "just please me."

The two lovers embraced again in a kiss. As Monodramon asked, Tailmon rubbed that bump on his head. It turned the gray dragon on as he kissed his lover again. Slowly, his sex organ grew as Tailmon continued the rubbing treatment. Tailmon broke the kiss once again, lied on the floor and beckoned Monodramon to start the "mating process."

Monodramon dumbly obeyed, seemingly in a trance he could not break out of, and slowly mounted her. He was about to push in, but stopped to ask one more time.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Monodramon asked. Tailmon kissed Monodramon once again.

"Yeah, please continue. You are the only one I want to mate with." Tailmon said.

"Okay, just tell me to stop if you want me to." Monodramon said.

"One more thing, I want to say this one more time, I love you Mono." Tailmon said to her lover.

"I love you too." Monodramon said as he started. `Looks like my streak is over…' Monodramon thought.

Monodramon slowly pushed into Tailmon's Digimon female organ. She moaned in pleasure as Monodramon pushed in and pulled out continually. They lost each other in blissful sex as they continued. Tailmon pleaded to go faster and Monodramon obeyed picking up the pace of his treatment. They continued until Tailmon realized something and there was a noise out side. Quickly she broke out of the trance, before any of them felt their climax.

"Please, stop, I…I have to go." Tailmon quickly said. Monodramon was very confused and he quickly got off.

"B…but why?" Monodramon asked confused and a little dazed.

"I…I'm sorry, Mono, I have to go." Tailmon quickly said. "You'll always be my only mate, and I love you Mono. Goodbye, we will see each other in the future and hopefully we will finish this session."

Monodramon smiled weakly, "I love you too Tailmon, and You too will be my only mate until we meet again. I hope you can work out this problem. Goodbye My love."

"I'm sorry again, Mono." Tailmon quickly said and kissed him.

Monodramon watched as his one and only love walked out the door of the small hut. He never saw her again after that incident in the Digital World. He cried for a very long time, and after went into a violent state always looking for fights. He then met Ryo, but was still in a violent state looking for fights to get rid of his hurt of a broken heart, basically dragging Ryo where he would find a fight. He was cured of this pain, as he realized Ryo truly did care about him…

*****End of Flashback*****

"So that's why I'm always depressed every time someone talks about love." Monodramon sighed and smiled weakly.

"Monodramon," Ryo tried to think of something to say to his digimon, "that was a sad story. Did you ever find out what happened to Tailmon?"

"Nope, I never heard of or from her again," Monodramon said, "but I kept true to my promise of her being my one and only mate…"

"Jeez, Mono, I never knew you were so loyal to a promise." Ryo said, "You don't really act like it."

"Ryo, real emotions and feelings cannot be expressed in common speech and actions, it's within that no one knows about." Monodramon said to his tamer.

"Well put, Mono." Ryo said, "but what about all those stories of all the fine females you met?"

Monodramon sweat dropped, "I can't get those feisty females off me, but I still never mated with a single one of them, as I promised."

"So there is more to the Monodramon I know, or used to know." Ryo smiled.

"Ha, again I proved the invincible tamer Ryo Akiyama wrong!" Monodramon bragged.

"Yeah sure Mono, I'll get you back for that one." Ryo said.

"But again, seeing Terriermon's tamer and Renamon talk about mating made me think about Tailmon." Monodramon started to think, "maybe I should…"

"Go," Ryo quickly said smiling, "go find her, end your misery and find your true mate. I still have my unfinished business too…"

"Unfinished business?" Monodramon said, "I told my story, let's hear yours."

"Okay, its not long," Ryo said, "basically I have a crush, and Lee reminded me of her…"

"Oh? The Invincible Ryo also falls in love?" Monodramon teased, "Who is it?"

"Ahh, I'll tell you some other time, I'm going to sleep." Ryo quickly jumped into his bed and fell asleep.

"Awww, jeez Ryo," Monodramon complained, "Why are you leaving me hanging? You better tell me soon!"

"Sure," Ryo said, "but another time. Go to sleep."

"I agree. You made me tired telling my story, Good night Ryo." Monodramon yawned.

"Good night Mono." Ryo started to think. `I will tell my true feelings soon, my crush, Juri…' Ryo thought about his crush until he fell asleep.

~*~

Renamon sat upon a rooftop thinking about her mate, Jenrya Lee, and how much she loved him. Suddenly a digimon appeared behind her. She sensed it quickly and turned around.

"Nice night isn't it Fox Face." Impmon, the purple imp digimon, said.

"Oh, hello Impmon." Renamon greeted.

"What you thinking of, Terriermon's Tamer?" Impmon asked.

"Yes, since he is my mate." Renamon said.

"Well, at least you're happy, but there is one thing I needed to get off my chest…" Impmon said.

"What is it? We are friends now aren't we?" Renamon said.

"Yeah," Impmon sighed and closed his eyes, "I wish we were more…"

"What was that Impmon?" Renamon asked.

"Well, I had a crush on you Renamon ever since I first saw you…" Impmon said to Renamon. Renamon looked at Impmon and there was a silence.

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction