Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Meaningless Dreams ❯ Mimi's Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Only 7 steps away
Hey again!It's me KABUTERIMAN and I have another fanfic(lots of ya'll probobly didn't like Valumon's Super Show).Oh well.........

Begin The Fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok,this fanfic starts off after they just beat the Dark Masters.Everyone is partying
( Without Beer) Tai was over telling Kari exactly how stupid the Dark Masters where,Matt is playing a game with TK on Izzy's computer,and Izzy is yelling about how much hardrive space the game takes up,Mimi is over there planning out where she wants to go for her 8th of the party(the mall obviosly),Joe is complaining about how much of a stomachache that 2nd peice of cake gave him,and Sora was telling all 8 of the in-training Digimon how good they did."YES!I finally beat ya'!!!"yelled TK at the top of his lungs,while Patamon was still asking him what the dynamite on the game was."Ahh,and then we can go to that one right there!"said Mimi pointing to the 19th clothes store on the map."Mimi,don't you think just 2 or 3 would work?I mean,we really don't need to go to 27 clothes stores..."said Sora trying not to get to rough on Mimi."Well, we always wear the same clothes,so I thought once we did so much shopping,we'd have a lots of different types of clothes!"said Mimi happily.

When the day is done and the party was over,everyone went to bed."I knew I shouldn't have gone in the water,who knew Tai could be so bad..."said Mimi angerly."Get over it!"said Tai angerly.When Mimi finally went to sleep,she had a weird dream.She was sitting in blackness, alone.Then she saw Etamon step out of the shadows."Etamon,we killed you!"said Mimi firmly. "I know that!I came to inform you that I'm already seven steps ahead of ya'"he said grinning. "What do you mean?"she walked seven steps foward,and then Etamon started laughing then he put his hand on his face,and ripped it off.His face had a hole in it,with a big 7 coming out of it.
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"screamed Mimi.She closed her eyes.It was too scary to look at.

When she opened them again,she saw Sukamon and Chumon looking down at her.She was in the same place she had first met them."You better get goin'!You're already seven steps behind."said Chumon smiling.Then they turned around,made a burping sound,and when they looked back at her Chumon was yellow and his mouth was like Sukamon's,and Sukamon was small,pink,and had ears like Chumon's."7 steps foward,seven steps behind!"they chanted dancing around her."AHHHHH!This must be a nightmare!"she yelled.Then they took her hat, put her in it and twirled it around,and around,and around.

When she got out of it,she saw hundreds of Gekomon on a stage trying to sing a song to wake up ShogunGekomon."Awww,it's no use!"said one sadly."We can't do it without her!If only she were seven steps in the center of ECM=sygncgdgfuuifnvhunai"they continued on."Hey guys,I'm right here!"she yelled to them.ShogunGekomon stood up and said,"Sorry toots,gotta be 54 minutes tall and before 7 steps to ride".He clamped his hand over her and everything went black.

When she opened her eyes again,she saw Palmon talking to Gomamon,who was grinning."She's nuts over him!"said Palmon giggling,"I couldn't beleive it when I saw it!"."Saw what?"asked Mimi."When we saw you smoochin' wit' Joe!"said Gomamon laughing."WHAT?!?This has to be the worse one yet!"she yelled."and your still seven step away!"said Palmon laughing uncontrollably.Then her mouth turned as big as Mimi and Palmon ate her.

"AHHHH!"shreiked Mimi.She was falling down a green and blue striped hole.When she finally hit the bottem,she saw Izzy and Tentamon looking at her,grinning."Well,ya know what ter' do." Izzy said hillbillyish.Tentamon went behind her and grabbed her."Ah!Tell your bug to get off!" she yelled."PPPRRRROOOODDDIIIGGGOOOUUUSSSS!!!!YOU'RE ONLY SEVEN STEPS TALL!!!!!"he screamed."Tentomon,slush Digivolve to,Slushterisluch in such!"he growled.He had turned into a giant Sonic slushie."AHH!" yelled Mimi.Then it got on her and she turned EXTREMELY cold.She was lying in a bikini on a floor of an ice room."It..it's...FREEZING!"she yelled.She closed her eyes and tried to wake up.

When she woke up she heard Devimon laughing 5x as loud as usual. "Aww,we killed you too!"she said shaking,afraid he would do the same thing as Etamon. "Yes,but I have always been more than 7x as fast to get to the right angle than you!!!"he said laughing harder than ever. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"his voice echoed on until she finally looked back she saw him,Demidevimon,and Myotismon laughing uncontrollably.Then they all shattered and Piedmon appeared,holding a dagger shaped like a seven.He threw it at her, while Mimi screamed her head off.

"AAAAHHHH!"she continued to yell,but the dagger never hit her.When she opened her eyes,she saw Tai and Matt wrestling eachother,Agumon and Gabumon trying to stop them. "You better go away,or you'll get hurt…like the others.."said Gabumon sadly. "WHY WON'T YOU GUYS STOP THAT!!!"she yelled. "Get lost!"they said angerly,as they punched her off the cliff. "NOOO!We can't let her go 7 steps lower too!!!"Agumon yelled. "WHOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP!?!?"yelled Matt,hitting them off the cliff too. "Gabumon,Agumon,HELPPPP!"she screamed as Gabumon and Agumon shattered into pieces. "AAAAHHH!"she yelled.She closed her eyes and waited for the crash.

But it never came. "Mimi…..Mimi…Mimi,wake up!"said Palmon's voice. "Ahhh,it was all a dream. "We had to wake you up.We didn't wake you until a long time cause we didn' t want to make you grumpy.."said Palmon happily. "WELL,THAT DREAM MADE ME GRUMPY!!!Sorry,it's just I had a horrible nightmare.."she said.Then she told them what happened. "Ohh,that's silly."said Sora smiling. "The seven steps part was because of TK playing his game,he was only seven steps away from beating the boss."said Matt. TK was still playing his game. "YEAH!"he yelled happily. "Hey,big brother,I did something you'll never do.I made it to………………………& hellip;…………………
THE END!!!!!!!!!!
Ok,so it was short and kinda stupid,but if you have any comments,e-mail me at two_lil_dragons@hotmail.com.