Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Meaningless Dreams ❯ Tai's Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
8 steps to the front 7 circles
Hello!It's Kabuteriman,but this time with my brother Patamon :) ! Stop now if you have not read 7 steps away,cause it's the following fanfic!OK,not much to say exept that I might have a problem with my e-mail,cause nobody has posted any of my our fanfics other than The Digimess. But you can still e-mail us with complaints/complements at two_lil_dragons@hotmail.com or at hughess@infoave.net
Begin the Fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That was one of the worst dreams I've ever had!"Mimi said with disgust."Other than that one where I was shopping and found a great dress for $1,000,000.00"she said shuddering."Welp, hope your happy!Now TK'll have nightmares about Etamon ripping his ugly face off!"said Matt angerly."Blow it off,Matt,if she had a nightmare,she had a nightmare!"said Palmon,"that's no reason to blaim her!"."Well,I don't know about you guys,but all this arguing gave me had a headache.Good Night!"said Tai getting back in his sleeping bag."But wait a minute,where did TK get that Nintendo in the last fanfic anyway?"

Tai opened his eyes.He saw a million Bakemon dancing around him.All the Bakemon and him where on an island."Hey,what are.."Tai began,but was cut off by one of the Bakemon. "Whamon wha,whay whay whay!"the Bakemon yelled at him aggresevly."Whamon?"he asked confused,but as soon as he did,all the Bakemon ran away saying,"WE DIDN'T DO IT!!!"and the ground started quaking."Whu,AHHHHHH!"Tai screamed as a giant Whaemon jumped out of the sea around the island."GRRRR,YOU'VE DISTURBED MY 8 STEPS FROM THE CIRCLE REST!
NOW YOU WILL DIE LIKE THE OTHERS!"he bellowed,showing 100s of rows of teeth."Now,Giganta Whamon will crush you!!!"he yelled as he did a hurtling bellyflop at him."MetalGreymon,HELPPPPP!"he screamed,but he was nowhere to be found. Tai began to look for him,but then screamed as the gigantic mass of GigantaWhamon's blubber hit him full force.

It hit him hard,but suprisingly it had no effect on him.However,Giganta Whamon had not gotten off of him,so his shadow made everything pitch-black.Tai couldn't see his hands in front of his face.Then he noticed why.He didn't have any hands,or a body!"Where am I?And why does my head feel so..."The lights turned on." Round? "he said squeakily.He was a Tai head ball on a roulette table!Kari and Angewoman were learing over him."Now...now Kari remember,Mom s...s...said no gambling,remember?he said nervously.Kari didn't act like heard him."Come on,lucky 7!"Kari said in a suprisingly loud voice.The roulette wheel started to spin."OK,Kari,remember.It's alright if he goes 8 steps to the front circles,but if it goes 8 steps into the back circles..."Angewoman stopped.Her mouth turned huge and she started Devimonishly laughing.Then she digitalized.Kari didn't seem to care one bit.That's wen Tai noticed there were to holes in the wheel.One big one that was labled "Front 8" in yelow,shimmering letters and another tiny one,just his size,that said "BACK 8" in menacing red letters."Oh noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"screamed Kari as Tai fell down the hole.He had regained his body and everything had started falling apart.Tai was falling into the dark.
When he finally hit the ground,he saw everyone,including himself,laughing at Matt while Mimi yelled at him from under the cover. "I can't believe you did that!"said Sora angerly. "I'm tellin' you guys,I didn't do it!"he yelled,hoping someone would stop laughing. "WHEN I GET NEW A NEW ONE,YOU'RE GONNA PAY BIG TIME!!!!" she yelled,a wildfire in her eyes. "I didn't do it!!!!"he said,now backing away. "I..WAH!" he screamed as he unexpectidly dropped down a hole! "NO!MATT!"screamed Gabumon down the hole,his voice full of sorrow. "Wait,he was wrongly accused,It was Tai!"said Gabumon pointing to the other Tai. "Man,I wish I knew what they were talking about." Tai said to himself. "Whoa,people,settle down,can't you take a joke?Matt'll be alright, there's a floor."he said trying to calm everyone down.But it didn't work,for Gabumon was now warp digivolving to MetalGarurumon. "Besides,Mimi,I thought you packed two!"he said waving his hands to inform everyone to step back . "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!HOW 7 TO 8 CIRCULAR SQUARES CAN YOU GET!?!"she yelled at Tai. "I mean,if you wanted to play a prank,do it to Joe!No one'll care!But burning my last dress to bits!"she yelled getting angreyer and angreyer by the second. "STOP!WAIT!HALT! RECONSIDER!"the other Tai said trying to stop everyone,but then MetalGarurmon started to growl out, "Metal Wolf Claw!"and he toasted the other Tai to ashes. "WAS IT REALLY THAT SERIOUS!?!"yelled Agumon,Kari, and TK all at once. "YOU TOASTED ONE OF US!"Kari yelled,wiping the tears from her eyes.Tai almost felt like sobbing abit himself,but didn't.MetalGarurumon turned back into Tsunomon. "I..I'm sorryII.."he stuttered. "I JUST WANNA KICK THE FIRST 8 CIRCLES TO THE BACK 7 TRIANGLES!!!"he yelled as everything around him started shattering to Digibits. "Wah.."said Tai as he started to shatter too.Then everyting just turned bright yellow.

Tai was weak and had fainted after the long fall."Ugh!!!"he said as he hit the hard rock underneath him.He slowly opened his eyes.Still he only saw yellow,but this time he also saw a pair of green eyes."Tai?How did I get in your dream?"said a familiar voice."Agumon!"shouted Tai so loudly that the yellow Digimon lost his balance"Augumon!Tai!Is that really you?"said other familiar voices.There,in front of him,was the rest of the gang's rookie Digimon."Hey you guys!What are you all doing in my dream?"asked Tai."That's not important right now.How did you get here in only 7 steps?"asked Biyomon."Where are we,anyway?"asked Augumon."Didn't you know?You're in the year 70000000."said Gomamon.Gabumon spoke up."But I am wondering how you got here without having to makeThe Sacrifice!"Patamon sadly turned to seven sticks pointing up from the ground.Tai stood frozen in shock at what he saw.On one of the sticks was a blue helmet.On the next was a long green shirt.On the third was a smaller green helmet.Beside the fourth was a Pinapple laptop computer,and on top of the next was a large pink hat.There was a pair of glasses with broken frames and a small yellow shirt.Tai just stayed there a while.Then he walked slowly and expresionless to the seventh post and picked up the yellow shirt."KariWait a minute,this is only a dream!""This only a dream?"said Gatomon."Then we have all been worrying for nothing!Thank you for showing us!Thank you!"Then everything started disapearing."Goodbye!"shouted Tai in the blackness.

He finaly stopped walking.He was pooped. "Lord Taimon,you're already seven steps behind the circular point,not to be complaining"said Demidevimon hovering slightly over him. "What are you doin' here you little creep?"asked Tai, "and what's up with this Tai-MON thing?". "What?Oh I'm sorry,oh most terrifying one,I want fail you again!" he said shaking. "Oh by the way,what should I call you?"he asked. "Tai,you idiot!"he said, but then noticed his voice. "GWAHH!I sound like Myotismon!"he said shaking. "Don't put yourself down sir!I know you don't like that Myotis dude!I'll destroy him right away!"said Demidevimon grinning as he flew away. "HmmmI better go check the others out.."he said talking in Myotismon's voice. "KariMattSoraJoe?" he called out as he flew over the city. "Ahh,there they are!AHH!I can't let them see me like this!" he said looking down at himself.He haid bat wings,a red mask,and a Myotismon suit on. "Wait!Who is he?"he asked,looking down at a boy that looked exactly like him with yellow Myotismonish hair. "PU!Boy does that guy have awful hair!"he said in descust. "OH NO!It's Taimon again!I'll bet he's after Myotis!"said Izzy looking up at him. "What?Myotis?Don't you remember me?It's me,Tai!"he shouted to them.But then he looked over a Myotis and shuddered.He had a small,yellow dinasour beside him. "Oh,and now you want Agumon too?"asked Myotis. "Get'm!". "Agumon,digivolve to!War Greymon!Terra Force!"he yelled as he turned into a spinning into a gold hurricane. "No! This can't be happening!"he screamed. "Now time to knock you back to the 7 before 8 smiling purple circles universe you came from!"yelled WarGreymon.Then everything turned black again.

"No!!!WarGreymon!!!"yelled Tai."Wait a minute!I have my old voice back!I'm Tai again!""What are you talking about?"said Izzy's voice."Izzy!""Huh?Tai are you feeling OK?"said a deep booming voice."WarGreymon?"said Tai"Yes,he's here too.But anyway,how have your studies on thosePoke-things?"asked Izzy."Huh?"asked Tai."Wow,look at that Pokemon!Let's try to capture it!"said a scratchy voiced kid,who appeared to be 10 years of age."I don't know,Ash.It looks scary!"said a girl with orange hair and short blue jeans."Yeah,Ash.Judging by the to kids beside it,it might already be caught."said an older boy with brown hair."Ahhh!!!!!"they both screamed as they digitalized."NOTHING shall stand in the way of my Pokemon training.Go Charizard!"he threw a small red-and-white ball.Amazingly,a giant orange dragon popped out.All of a sudden a giant card fell on top of them.When Tai looked again.He didn't see anything.All of a sudden he was on a giant table.One kid had four Digimon cards,and the other one had seven Pokemon cards."Hah!"said the second boy."Pokemon are much better than Digimon."There was a bright flash as WarGreymon turned back to MetalGreymon."And Charizard is the best!"MetalGreymon dedigivolved again."Besides,any Pokemon can beat a Digimon!"It happened again."And a especially Pikachu!"Greymon turned to Agumon."And furthermore,DIGIMON STINK."Agumon turned to Koromon."Help me TAI!!!!"Then he digitalized."Murderer!You killed Koromon!"yelled Tai over the loss of his friend."Be quiet,little man,or I'll step you into the front 78 circus!"Then the kid flicked Tai off the table."Ugh!"he said as he hit the ground.

[These opinions are not mine,they are most Pokemon fan's.I just wish Pokemon and Digimon could live in peace.]
"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"screamed Tai waking up. "What a horrible nightmare!". "You had a crazy dream like that too?"asked Mimi. "Yeah,it was crazy(mostly that last part) I dreamed"and he told everyone it. "Grrr,how dare you dream that 3 rd part!This means
THE END!

Sorry about that 6 th part,it's not our opinion.I also know that the 2 nd part has a lot of mistakes in it,but please don't e-mail us about it!But,if you would like t give us questions/comments/congrats e-mail us at mailto:two_lil_dragons@hotmail.com or mailto:hughess@infoave.net .We hope you liked it!It is our second fanfic we made together(the first was The Digimess and I hope you saw the first one,7 steps away.Bye!