Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My angel ❯ We are finally here ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hey don't own digimon but I own this story!
 
“We are finally here!!” Mimi yelled happily.
“Yeah and I'm finally human!!” Tai yelled at his friends.
They all get off the plane quickly. “Hey Sora what are you and Tai doing here?” Mimi asked Sora while hugging her tightly.
“Well we ran away how about you, Izzy, Se-Se, Gavin, and Matt?” Sora asked while hugging her back. “We ran away too that is so weird!” Mimi yelled.
“So have you and Izzy gone out yet?” Sora asked Mimi.
“Yeah he is so dreamy I love him so much! How about you and Tai?” Mimi asked her friend. “Well we first kissed today and I loved it!” Sora said while running over toward Tai. Mimi slowly walked over to Izzy, “Hi Izzy.” Izzy looked at her for a second. Then they sat and waited for their friends. Slowly Mimi leaned forward and so did Izzy. Finally their lips met and they shared a passionate kiss. When they broke Mimi said, “I love you Izzy!” Then their friends slowly walked back to their friends.
 
They all walked toward the apartment building. “Well who's sharing a room?” Matt asked while looking at every one.
“How about Tai and Gavin, Izzy and Matt, and Me, Mimi, and Se-Se?”
Sora asked every one. “That's cool I guess we could do that.” Tai said to her while then kissing her. They walk into the apartment building. “Three rooms please,” Mimi said quietly.
“Alright here you go,” the guy standing there said to them.
They all went to their rooms. Tai's Point of view.
“Yo Gavin what bed do you want?” I asked him while walking in.
“I really don't care man.” He responded to me while sitting on one of the beds. “Alright that one is yours.” I told him quietly.
 
No ones point of view.
“So guys where should we eat?” Matt asked while looking around.
“How about that pizza place over there?” Mimi asked while hugging Izzy. “Alright we will eat there.” Sora said happily while walking over there.
 
Digifreak880: Sorry this was short but the next one will be longer! Thanks for the reviews!