Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ Getting "Closer" ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(After Dating a few weeks and the final exams, we now see our lovebirds in the park at around 9 at night.)
 
“Davis?”
 
“Yea Kari?”
 
“I'm having a really good time.
 
“Me too Kari…There's just one more question I want to ask you.”
 
“Yea?” Kari asked her heart beating faster.
 
“Will you marry me?” Davis asked softly showing her a beautiful diamond ring.
 
“Oh Davis…Of course I'll marry you!” She said, following it with a deep kiss.
 
The kiss lasted for a few minutes, them exploring each others' mouths.
 
“Davis…Take me.” She half moaned as he kissed her neck.
 
“Are you sure Kari?” Davis asked.
 
“More than anything.” She answered sweetly.
 
(LEMON STARING)
 
Slowly he lifter her shirt off of her, while she unbuttoned his jacket and removed his soon after. Davis gazed at her breasts, more busty than the average 18 year olds' did. He kissed her on the mouth and slowly kissed his way down to her chest and removed her bra. She moaned with pleasure as he sucked on her nipples. “Please…Davis…I want you inside me!” She said in between moans. As he removed her pink shorts, he noticed she was wet. He surprised her by taking off her panties and rubbing her clit. “Ohhh…” Kari softly moaned. What surprised her even more is when he moved his head down and licked her. Kari moaned loudly as Davis' tongue continued to lick at her slit. “Davis…I'm...gonna...CUM!!!” she screamed as she came in Davis' face. “I'm sorry…” she said softly, barely able to talk. “You taste good, don't apologize.” “Oh Davis..” Kari quickly blushed. “Please Davis I want you inside me! I can't wait anymore!” Kari screamed at Davis. “As you wish, My angel.” He spoke sweetly. He pulled off his shorts and boxers to reveal his manhood. `Wow…he's HUGE!' Kari thought to herself with an inward smile. “This may hurt, are you sure you want me to?” Davis asked worried. “Please do…” Kari whispered. With that Davis slowly pushed inside her, stopping when he heard Kari whimper. “Do you want me to continue?” “It only hurts the first time, please continue..” Kari said, still in a small amount of pain. Davis slowly rocked inside her, making Kari moan in ecstasy. “Oh Davis….harder…faster…Ohhh!” Kari moaned as he sped up making her even wetter. “Davis…oh…you're…oh…I'm…going to cum!” she screamed as he rammed her faster and faster. She tried to hold out but came with a loud “I love you Davis!!” At the same time Davis screamed “I love you too Kari!” Releasing his seed into her. Davis collapsed onto her, with them both exhausted. “We….should…probably get dressed and go back to our homes…” Davis said sadly, still trying to catch his breath. “You're...probably right.” Kari said, half gasping. With that, the two lovers got dressed and Davis drove her home. “I love you, Kari.” “I love you too, Davis.” With that, both of them went home and slept but didn't dream, for their dreams had already come true.
 
Well, what do you think? For a first fic ever did I do all right? Send any thoughts or reviews, or couples you would like to see get together (sorry, no yaoi) and I'll try to get them done as fast as I can or make a sequel to this. I'm also a huge fan of Inuyasha so I'll do couples from that anime as well. Until then, The Lord has spoken.