Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel ❯ It's a Date! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
“She kissed me.” Davis spoke to himself lying on his bed later that night, trying to remember her warm lips. `Why am I such an idiot?!' he screamed in his head. He remembered as he just stood there dumbfounded when she made one of his fantasies come true.
 
(The next morning, at Davis' house dining room)
 
“Hi all…” Davis said while he was yawning, even after he'd gotten out of the shower, unknowing of the person sitting at the table.
 
“Hi Davis!” Kari said, making Davis' shake his head to make sure he wasn't sleeping.
 
“Kari? What are you doing here?” Davis asked, surprised to see Kari sitting at the table.
 
“Waiting for you! The bus will be here soon! It's already 7:30!” Kari told Davis.
 
“7:30!!!” Davis screamed, knowing the bus got there at 7:45.
 
“Yea, hurry up! I came over when you didn't show at the bus stop.” Kari explained.
After Davis quickly ate, they rushed to the bus stop, only to arrive a bit too late.
 
“Oh…Sorry Kari.” Davis said, knowing about how much she cared about perfect attendance.
 
“Don't worry about it!” Kari said unexpectedly, clearly shocking Davis. “Oh, don't tell me you forgot today was late arrival?” she reminded him.
 
“Oh..Yea..” He mumbled to himself. “Hey Kari, can I ask you something?”
 
“What is it Davis?” suddenly blushing as she remembered yesterday.
 
“Kari...Um…would you go out with me?” Davis said, slightly blushing.
 
“Of course!” She said happily, as if she was waiting for him to ask.
 
“You…you will?” he said happily looking into her deep-brown eyes.
Quickly remembering yesterday, he decided to let go of any doubt, pulling her in for a kiss. As their lips met, Kari could only respond with a soft “Davis…”
 
She hugged him as hard as she could, with him returning the hug.
“Let's get to school.” He said softly.
“It might take us a while, since we have to walk.” Kari said, with a slight smile on her lips.
“Then shall we start?” Davis said, offering his arm.
“Let's” She replied, resting her head on his shoulder.
 
(After School)
 
“Should we tell the others?” Kari asked Davis.
 
“Um.. I think they already know.” Davis replied, motioning towards the rest of the digidestined.
 
“You guys? What are you doing here?” Kari asked.
 
“Just wanting to tell Davis something.” Tai said.
 
“Don't give him the `break her heart, I break you're face' speech.. I won't forgive you if you do!” She screamed.
 
“Don't worry, I just wanted to tell him…I hope you two are happy together.” Tai said making Kari blush.
 
“Thanks Tai!” Davis said excitedly.
 
And so we leave our happy couple…did I scare you into thinking something bad was going to happen? Or will something still happen? Only one way to find out!