Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother, My Lover ❯ Kicked out? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclamer: I don't own Digimon.

Taker Takeshi, my little brother. The one Person I love with all my heart. The one person I would protect with my life from anything and everything which happens to include me lately.

Yeah I, Yamato Ishida, am in love with my little brother. Say what you want about me I honestly don't give a shit.

Lately it's getting harder and harder to keep myself from him. It was easy when he was younger. So easy.

"He's just a little kid. He's too young and you would hurt him." That what how I convinced myself to stay away from him.

All that was tossed out the window when he turned sixteen. It was as if over night he went from the sweet, little, innocent kind of cute to the other kind of cute.

The kind of cute that makes guys and girls turn and look in the malls when we go shopping together. Especially when he waers those tight shorts which is anytime it's not storming and cold.

They show off his nicely built legs and that lovely ass of his. He has one of the cutest asses I've ever seen in my life.

I'm going crazy trying not to do something to him. It's like I'm an insect and he's a flame. No wait thats wrong. If I got close to him it would hurt the both of us.

A chime rang distracting me from my thoughts. I looked at the clock. Ten at night. I should get to sleep.

I went over to the closet and pulled out my futon. With a sigh I pulled out my lenins and made the small bed up.

When I was about to lay down the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Takeru standing there in the door way.

He was covered in sweat and breathing hard. I saw he had an overnight bag slung over his shoulder.

I stepped aside and let him in. He set his bag down on the couch and cloapsed next to it.

"Mom kicked me out." He said, panting. "How come?" I asked him. "I'm gay and fags aren't welcome in her house." He said. "Thats why I never went over there." I told him.

"How did she find out?" I asked him. "She asked me when I was going to ask Hikari to be my girlfriend and I told her that I had no desire to be more then a friend to a girl." He said.

"So she dumped you on my doorstep?" I asked him. "No she locked me out of the house with nothing but the outfit I was wearing and what I could pack in a half hour." He said. "How did you get here?" I asked him. "The bus." He said.

"The closest bus stop is four miles from here." I told him. "Yeah and the closest one to my house is about three." He said. "So you had to go seven miles on foot and then about twelve on the bus?" I asked him. He gave a nod.

"You can move in with me if you want." I told him. "Thanks bro." He said with a smile. "No problem I said as I drew him in to a hug. I pulled back a bit faster then normal. He gave me a stragne look.

"Maybe you should take a shower." I told him. He gave a nod and went to the bathroom. He had spent enough nights here to know were it was.

When he was done with his shower he came out and laid down next to me. "Good night." He said. "good night." I told him.